Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1363
-
05-26-25 09:20 #988Senior Member

Posts: 358Wsop
Well thanks for saving me the trip! Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 09:08 #987Senior Member

Posts: 582Maya
I've seen her and no luck. Massage was good but nothing special. Zero hints of extras. I 'innocently' brushed hand on her inner thigh and she moved instantly.
Another negative is her studio is far away from strip / me. She's basicallly near IKEA.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 08:26 #986Senior Member

Posts: 358Wsop
Looking for a quality fbsm when I'm in town for the WSOP. Would love any good ideas. Has anyone seen Maya?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48829/
Thanks.
-
05-24-25 12:51 #985Senior Member

Posts: 3425Sure.
Me too. But if you include them in the link then they break, and I'd say most people here will click on them and think the link is broken for instance:
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
Your link, which goes nowhere.
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...utcall_396774.
Same without the period included:
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...outcall_396774
Just trying to help you spread the intel you were sharing. But what do I know? I just work in tech. LOL.
-
05-24-25 09:22 #984Senior Member

Posts: 255I visited Aya one afternoon a year or so ago. She's alright. Doesn't talk very much even when I tried speaking Japanese to her. Nice lady and all, great massage, but yeah just a handy at the end. She at least had her pussy in my face while she was doing it.
-
05-24-25 06:14 #983Senior Member

Posts: 504Sorry Roger
I believe in punctuation and putting periods at the end of sentences. I also believe that most people know not to include them when using a link. But what do I know, I'm just a geologist. LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 20:26 #982Senior Member

Posts: 163She's part of the crew, but doesn't use the condo like the others. She prefers her own space and doesn't do outcall like the others.
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 19:26 #981Senior Member

Posts: 3425Aya links that work
Dude. Check to make sure you didn't include the periods (.) on your links.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
🌟 5 star experience 🌟 Sensual Massage Pro Las Vegas. MojoVillage.
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...age-pro_396595
100 %Real pics Japanese tantra & nuru massage Incall&Outcall Las Vegas. MojoVillage.
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...outcall_396774
-
05-23-25 17:25 #980Senior Member

Posts: 504The Japanese
Lady is named AYA: https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...utcall_396774. She's not the same as Ayla that is being referred to in the other posts: https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...ge-pro_396595. Both seem to give limited service for the prices charged.
Originally Posted by TedTooTed
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 14:03 #979Senior Member

Posts: 52Ayla
That's unfortunate to hear. If the price was lower I would actually consider it.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 12:00 #978Senior Member

Posts: 459Ayla
There's no expanding that menu. I doubt you'll find anyone that has gotten more than a HJ finish from her. She does give a nice massage with lots of teasing if you ask her to. I stopped seeing her when she jacked her rates up.
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 01:11 #977Senior Member

Posts: 61Re Japanese Ayla
I'd like to say first off, I have never seen her.
But, I have read all the reviews on her throughout the years.
So, to round out the reviews, she now charges a lot for the massage, upwards of north of 200, all the reviews suggest that she just does a hand shake at the end (only).
And at that hand shake, the reviews suggest that at the moment of volcanic explosion, she doesn't even complete the follow thru, she leaves the victim hanging to complete the flow of lava.
It may have been suggested here she does more, but according to the reviews its only an expensive hand shake with a good massage.
-
05-22-25 22:24 #976Senior Member

Posts: 3425Ayla
She has reviews as recently as two weeks ago on TER.
Originally Posted by AsianJay1988
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 14:32 #975Regular Member

Posts: 13Would you mind sharing info for ayla?
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
Is this the right one?
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...age-pro_396595
-
05-22-25 00:48 #974Senior Member

Posts: 54Not that I know of. She works out of a house.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





