Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 116 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1739
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1229

    What the puss

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her and she sent some pics. She told me I could do whatever I wanted to her including filling her pussy up with my kids. I won't be, but can confirm she is BBFS. Also, she either has two pussies or one of you mongers tore her asshole up!
    Seriously, reminds me of Total Recall gal with 3 tits. Maybe she's one of the rare ones?

    Either that or a really bad photoshop job!

  2. #1228

    Yup BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    Visited this one. Scheduling was easy, responses were prompt. She was hosting at a decent Motel, No sign of drug use. The session was good, very easy to talk to, takes directions readily and aims to please. I did not try but seemed like she is open for BBFS and is looking for regulars. Also if you are looking she is looking to become exclusive for one man.
    I communicated with her and she sent some pics. She told me I could do whatever I wanted to her including filling her pussy up with my kids. I won't be, but can confirm she is BBFS. Also, she either has two pussies or one of you mongers tore her asshole up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8924.jpg‎  

  3. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Her real age is 63.
    Yep with a ridiculous body decades years younger. I did not pay 700 LOL. Negotiate it down I paid 4. Well worth it.

  4. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Her real age is 63.
    That is not the kind of damage you can walk away from LOL.

  5. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Her real age is 63.

  6. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. She's older than the listed age but her body is absolutely banging. She will send tons of nude pics. She hosted. Intense sensual massage that was done very well and thoroughly enjoyed. Bbfscip. Honestly a great experience. If you're into older she shouldn't be missed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3cb51ddb65a7
    We texted a while back. She wanted 700. I passed.

  7. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. She's older than the listed age but her body is absolutely banging. She will send tons of nude pics. She hosted. Intense sensual massage that was done very well and thoroughly enjoyed. Bbfscip. Honestly a great experience. If you're into older she shouldn't be missed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3cb51ddb65a7
    What was the damage?

  8. #1222

    Cheri

    Just saw this one. She's older than the listed age but her body is absolutely banging. She will send tons of nude pics. She hosted. Intense sensual massage that was done very well and thoroughly enjoyed. Bbfscip. Honestly a great experience. If you're into older she shouldn't be missed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3cb51ddb65a7

  9. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking for some new girls to try out, these seem to be looking to meet up and it seems like PPM should be on the table. I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in their profile that suggests they're interested in meeting up. You probably want to offer $300-$400, based on my experience.

    Babylay, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72279173&nsp=1

    "looking to meet on weekends only or maybe nightly on weekdays after 5 pm".

    Theyluvvlailaa, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73458597&nsp=1

    "Discreet. No online stuff. Someone who is ready to meet!" (says wants to meet for lunch first to check compatability).

    KentuckyBarbie, 29.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71018561&nsp=1

    "I'd prefer FWB and NSA. ".

    Ml2005,19.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73791182&nsp=1

    "someone who is fun and likes to go out as well as stay in".

    Lolalovebunny, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73686855&nsp=1

    "Discrete dates".
    Quote Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19  [View Original Post]
    KentuckyBarbie is real and kinda flakey at first. She will make plans and forget a lot. Is a fan of leaves. Will ask to at your place. But other than that is a great lady. Treat her well gents.
    Thanks, glad to know she's real at least. I find a lot of these girls are a bit flakey, just something we have to live with LOL.

  10. #1220
    Looks like Seeking added an actual weight instead of "body type" now. This won't go over well for some ladies.

  11. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Date with this one tomorrow. Any intel? I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-7b3ef58f86ae
    I got rear ended on 17 during my commute. So I had to reschedule. Will update when I do meet her, rescheduled. She was understanding.

  12. #1218

    KentuckyBarbie

    KentuckyBarbie is real and kinda flakey at first. She will make plans and forget a lot. Is a fan of leaves. Will ask to at your place. But other than that is a great lady. Treat her well gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking for some new girls to try out, these seem to be looking to meet up and it seems like PPM should be on the table. I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in their profile that suggests they're interested in meeting up. You probably want to offer $300-$400, based on my experience.

    Babylay, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72279173&nsp=1

    "looking to meet on weekends only or maybe nightly on weekdays after 5 pm".

    Theyluvvlailaa, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73458597&nsp=1

    "Discreet. No online stuff. Someone who is ready to meet!" (says wants to meet for lunch first to check compatability).

    KentuckyBarbie, 29.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71018561&nsp=1

    "I'd prefer FWB and NSA. ".

    Ml2005,19.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73791182&nsp=1

    "someone who is fun and likes to go out as well as stay in".

    Lolalovebunny, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73686855&nsp=1

    "Discrete dates".

  13. #1217

    Barbie - 2nd Try

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    You linked your messages.
    Sorry, here you go:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-7f63b8ba5126

    So far, looks like $350 ppm. Open to wearing stockings, BBFS, edging, and facials.

    Any Intel?

  14. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by StockingsNCum  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-e42da6461a3f

    About to start texting. Will update on what I find out.
    You linked your messages.

  15. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by StockingsNCum  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-e42da6461a3f

    About to start texting. Will update on what I find out.
    You posted your message URL and not her profile URL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape