Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 116 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1734
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. She's older than the listed age but her body is absolutely banging. She will send tons of nude pics. She hosted. Intense sensual massage that was done very well and thoroughly enjoyed. Bbfscip. Honestly a great experience. If you're into older she shouldn't be missed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3cb51ddb65a7
    We texted a while back. She wanted 700. I passed.

  2. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. She's older than the listed age but her body is absolutely banging. She will send tons of nude pics. She hosted. Intense sensual massage that was done very well and thoroughly enjoyed. Bbfscip. Honestly a great experience. If you're into older she shouldn't be missed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3cb51ddb65a7
    What was the damage?

  3. #1222

    Cheri

    Just saw this one. She's older than the listed age but her body is absolutely banging. She will send tons of nude pics. She hosted. Intense sensual massage that was done very well and thoroughly enjoyed. Bbfscip. Honestly a great experience. If you're into older she shouldn't be missed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3cb51ddb65a7

  4. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking for some new girls to try out, these seem to be looking to meet up and it seems like PPM should be on the table. I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in their profile that suggests they're interested in meeting up. You probably want to offer $300-$400, based on my experience.

    Babylay, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72279173&nsp=1

    "looking to meet on weekends only or maybe nightly on weekdays after 5 pm".

    Theyluvvlailaa, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73458597&nsp=1

    "Discreet. No online stuff. Someone who is ready to meet!" (says wants to meet for lunch first to check compatability).

    KentuckyBarbie, 29.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71018561&nsp=1

    "I'd prefer FWB and NSA. ".

    Ml2005,19.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73791182&nsp=1

    "someone who is fun and likes to go out as well as stay in".

    Lolalovebunny, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73686855&nsp=1

    "Discrete dates".
    Quote Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19  [View Original Post]
    KentuckyBarbie is real and kinda flakey at first. She will make plans and forget a lot. Is a fan of leaves. Will ask to at your place. But other than that is a great lady. Treat her well gents.
    Thanks, glad to know she's real at least. I find a lot of these girls are a bit flakey, just something we have to live with LOL.

  5. #1220
    Looks like Seeking added an actual weight instead of "body type" now. This won't go over well for some ladies.

  6. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Date with this one tomorrow. Any intel? I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-7b3ef58f86ae
    I got rear ended on 17 during my commute. So I had to reschedule. Will update when I do meet her, rescheduled. She was understanding.

  7. #1218

    KentuckyBarbie

    KentuckyBarbie is real and kinda flakey at first. She will make plans and forget a lot. Is a fan of leaves. Will ask to at your place. But other than that is a great lady. Treat her well gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking for some new girls to try out, these seem to be looking to meet up and it seems like PPM should be on the table. I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in their profile that suggests they're interested in meeting up. You probably want to offer $300-$400, based on my experience.

    Babylay, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72279173&nsp=1

    "looking to meet on weekends only or maybe nightly on weekdays after 5 pm".

    Theyluvvlailaa, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73458597&nsp=1

    "Discreet. No online stuff. Someone who is ready to meet!" (says wants to meet for lunch first to check compatability).

    KentuckyBarbie, 29.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71018561&nsp=1

    "I'd prefer FWB and NSA. ".

    Ml2005,19.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73791182&nsp=1

    "someone who is fun and likes to go out as well as stay in".

    Lolalovebunny, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73686855&nsp=1

    "Discrete dates".

  8. #1217

    Barbie - 2nd Try

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    You linked your messages.
    Sorry, here you go:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-7f63b8ba5126

    So far, looks like $350 ppm. Open to wearing stockings, BBFS, edging, and facials.

    Any Intel?

  9. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by StockingsNCum  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-e42da6461a3f

    About to start texting. Will update on what I find out.
    You linked your messages.

  10. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by StockingsNCum  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-e42da6461a3f

    About to start texting. Will update on what I find out.
    You posted your message URL and not her profile URL.

  11. #1214

    Barbie

    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-e42da6461a3f

    About to start texting. Will update on what I find out.

  12. #1213

    Sharon

    Date with this one tomorrow. Any intel? I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-7b3ef58f86ae

  13. #1212

    Couple leads.

    I'm not looking at the moment, but a couple got back to me so I had to see what's up.

    StartswithaK - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-a56528fe39b5.

    Down with a ppm. Haven't asked what her No's are but she seemed ok with 300 ppm. Will probably ask more questions and see her eventually.

    Vanilla - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-daceb52bfc79.

    Reached out to me recently looking to meet asap. Seems down for whatever. Kept it on Seeking for now so didn't get into details, but definitely seems down for ppm and getting right down to it.

    Raye- https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-d4a359edb04b.

    I had spoken to her before when she was only visiting, but she lives here now and was reaching out. Might be pro or semi? 300 ppm says anal would be more. Said not on birth control so options are condom, pull out, or plan b.

  14. #1211

    Phoenix leads

    If anyone is looking for some new girls to try out, these seem to be looking to meet up and it seems like PPM should be on the table. I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in their profile that suggests they're interested in meeting up. You probably want to offer $300-$400, based on my experience.

    Babylay, 20.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72279173&nsp=1

    "looking to meet on weekends only or maybe nightly on weekdays after 5 pm".

    Theyluvvlailaa, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73458597&nsp=1

    "Discreet. No online stuff. Someone who is ready to meet!" (says wants to meet for lunch first to check compatability).

    KentuckyBarbie, 29.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71018561&nsp=1

    "I'd prefer FWB and NSA. ".

    Ml2005,19.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73791182&nsp=1

    "someone who is fun and likes to go out as well as stay in".

    Lolalovebunny, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73686855&nsp=1

    "Discrete dates".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎   Capture-3.jpg‎   Capture-4.jpg‎  


  15. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to see this one?
    I did not yet. Something feels off so I kind of let the texts die. She followed up a couple times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape