Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 826 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 12376
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10276
    Went somewhere for the first time in several years last night and I'd forgotten how much I don't like the smell of the oil they use. Anyone ever tried bringing their own oil somewhere or would that just be unhinged?

    Anyway, place I went to is over by the Elmers and KFC in west Hillsboro. Cute lady, maybe 20's or early 30's? Good proportions, firm and plump breasts. I just got a HJ but maybe there's potential for more there. She also gave a pretty good massage.

  2. #10275
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by here last Saturday. Parked behind the building. Climbed the stairs and walked in. A young lady in a black dress came to greet me. I think she was the only person there. I didn't stay. She was a little thick for me. Maybe 30 yo or so. Cute, curvy, and slightly over weight.
    Thanks for TOFTT. That place has been very hit or miss the past few months, mostly "miss" for me.

  3. #10274

    Nice Spa

    Stopped by here last Saturday. Parked behind the building. Climbed the stairs and walked in. A young lady in a black dress came to greet me. I think she was the only person there. I didn't stay. She was a little thick for me. Maybe 30 yo or so. Cute, curvy, and slightly over weight.

  4. #10273

    Luna Sole. Tualatin

    As mentioned in a previous post, literally across the street from the PD. My expectations were low at best, however was pleasantly surprised.

    Pros: Late 20 something spinner, small breasts, nice ass. Sophia, average English skills. When greeted, she was wearing a long lab coat, once in the room coat came off, very tight short red dress, & white thong. Excellent massage skills, emphasis on teasing. On the flip full menu options were offered. Untranslated French was outstanding. All in for 1. 6 which included house fee. 45 min session. I got the impression not her first rodeo, moved from a sister shop? Not shy at all, literally took my hand and placed on her ass.

    Cons: Location, besides proximity to the PD, shares parking lot & building with a family dental practice. Unless dentist is landlord, may be a short opening.

    Please keep in mind that your YMMV and tastes & expectation's may not align with mine.

  5. #10272

    Stop playing games

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #10271

    Coco on TNA board?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Baoju Spa Especially Coco.
    Do you think this is the same Coco? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...oco8sea.646024

    Either way, I might have to stop by Baoju. What are usually the chances of getting BB from AMPs?

  7. #10270

    May I request a favor please.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #10269

    Annie is top 3 overall for me personally

    Quote Originally Posted by CPorter608  [View Original Post]
    I've seen quite a few raving reviews about Annie that talk about her legendary service. What's her appearance like?
    I've seen Annie at least 6-7 times total & have very solid rapport with her. She's got one of the best bodies in the AMP scene that I've seen. Great shapely body & nice ass. Great legendary Head LOL to where she sucks your soul out LOL. She's fantastic & the sessions always get better with her. My only issue with her is she sucks at kissing LOL. She don't know how to tongue kiss & tries to tongue F your face where she doesn't allow you to kiss her back LOL. My guy D & others I spoke to can confirm this, I'm not the only one. She slobbers all over your face to where it's not enjoyable. That's my only complaint of her. Other than that she's fantastic & a great fuck & In looks IMO, I'd say an 8 with body factored in, and GFE & a sexual FIEND attached yeah shit 8-8. 5. She's definitely worth it. You better come with your A game with her LOL she fuck your brains out LOL.

  9. #10268

    Use logic here

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #10267

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Went to candy this morning was greeted by a very cute tall younger lady got in the room and gave house fee for an hour and then she proceeds to motion boom boom and says 300 I said no and ill just go to another place. She then calls the other 2 girls in and I tell them the same thing they tell me 30 minutes 150 and I took my money back and left looks like the GPS is infecting the AMPs now I guess a bunch of LDOPs are going to that place.

    Took my money elsewhere.
    You did exactly the right thing.

    In the past month I've been to four different shops, got attractive ladies at my usual prices. Gentleman, try to visit some random AMPs that you have not been to in a while. Or ones you have never been to. You will likely get good service at a reasonable price and have an overall good experience.

    Zizix, I salute you.

    RESIST.

  11. #10266

    Seek help

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #10265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Candy

    Went to candy this morning was greeted by a very cute tall younger lady got in the room and gave house fee for an hour and then she proceeds to motion boom boom and says 300 I said no and ill just go to another place. She then calls the other 2 girls in and I tell them the same thing they tell me 30 minutes 150 and I took my money back and left looks like the GPS is infecting the AMPs now I guess a bunch of LDOPs are going to that place.

    Took my money elsewhere.

  13. #10264

    She is a real deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPorter608  [View Original Post]
    I've seen quite a few raving reviews about Annie that talk about her legendary service. What's her appearance like?
    9.5 in my opinion.

  14. #10263

    Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    So much for his integrity here. Imo.
    Well, I took the deal which they offered with Zoey as well given her ego was bruised when I had posted a post about her that was not favorable & she asked me to take it down. I got my piece of the pie that others do as well quiet as kept. It is, what it is. Folks still hit me up via DM & asked me to come back & found value in the shit I said & some don't. I never asked the admins to take it down LOL so she was jaded & conspired with this dude that you're responding to which is fine. I think the vast majority of cats on here would take the deal. We are men & like to fuck so it is what it is. Never claimed to be a saint or whatever. However, the reviews that I have posted have been truthful & my experiences. I just posted the shit that did indeed happen there at love that was good & the ones that wasn't well, I told mamasan & peeps like Coco etc & did not share it publicly LOL so it's partially true to a degree but yeah.

  15. #10262

    Learn to ignore it problem solved

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTell69  [View Original Post]
    I know MixPlate's reviews are pretty insufferable to read but he literally said: "Yeah my guy D said with Anni you need more than 30 minutes LOL. " At least try to pretend you are the same person on a different account.
    You're a fool to think that I would create another account, to only post a duplicate of my initial review LOL. I still posted the way I preferred & a plethora of folks DM'd me & found value in it & some didn't like yourself & that's alright. My guy D, is a real person & we frequent places a bit. If you don't believe he's real or what was said, oh well. You're entitled to believe what you'd like, and I am entitled to not give a shit about you doing so. Now, with that said, have a nice day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape