Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #846

    Eva Spa

    I wanted to see Remi as I had heard much different intel than what Cliftonhanger has said. She has left so I was greeted by Asa. What a sweet looking package. Massage was great as she has amazing hands. I was happy to make her feel good and she re-paid the favor with her tremendous skills. We finished by laying and snuggling on the table.

    On the way out, I met Luna. She is gorgeous with a rockin body. I can't wait to go back.

  2. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    I've got to say YMMV is very appropriate because my mileage definitely fucking varied. Definitely daty and fiv very much on the menu. She took a minute to warm up to it and I think she's extremely sensitive down there so be gentle and slow but she's fantastic.

    I can 100% recommend Remi. Absolutely beautiful too and a great body. Not quite the same tightness that Mimi had but top notch and extremely beautiful.
    I hear ya brother that's why I wrote YMMV type situation, but at $250/ hr all in it's hard for me to wait for girls to warm up or deal with rules / unenthusiastic performance etc. Prices are just too high nowadays so I have to make my decision after one session. Maybe two ya know.

  3. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    I read your review of Remi and decided to go see her as I am a regular at Eva but I haven't been there in a few months. Pretty like you said and she was nice. Said she's living in Brooklyn and will be here for a month. I personally enjoy a much more experienced provider or should I say more enthusiastic but YMMV.

    BBBJ was a little above average and CFS was serviceable, no DATY, no FIV etc. Too many rules for me personally so I'm not going repeat but that's not to say don't try her yourself.

    I"ll wait for Lili and Katie to return as they are my top 2 providers at Eva.
    I've got to say YMMV is very appropriate because my mileage definitely fucking varied. Definitely daty and fiv very much on the menu. She took a minute to warm up to it and I think she's extremely sensitive down there so be gentle and slow but she's fantastic.

    I can 100% recommend Remi. Absolutely beautiful too and a great body. Not quite the same tightness that Mimi had but top notch and extremely beautiful.

  4. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    I read your review of Remi and decided to go see her as I am a regular at Eva but I haven't been there in a few months. Pretty like you said and she was nice. Said she's living in Brooklyn and will be here for a month. I personally enjoy a much more experienced provider or should I say more enthusiastic but YMMV.

    BBBJ was a little above average and CFS was serviceable, no DATY, no FIV etc. Too many rules for me personally so I'm not going repeat but that's not to say don't try her yourself.

    I"ll wait for Lili and Katie to return as they are my top 2 providers at Eva.
    Thank you for the intel. Too bad about the no daty. I like to try to get them off. I'll still probably try my luck since I've never had a bad time at Eva and I'd like to see for myself.

    Lili and Katie are both great. If Asa ever comes back you have to see her too. She was amazing too.

  5. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKydd  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the hobby for a while. I was wondering if anyone has been to JS Hot Stone or New Green in Williston (I saw it was open again) recently?
    JS is still open. I haven't been there in about a month but still there.

    I'm pretty sure New Green is done. They say open online but I've been by and it was closed last I checked. It's been a bit though admittedly.

  6. #841

    Getting back into the hobby

    I've been out of the hobby for a while. I was wondering if anyone has been to JS Hot Stone or New Green in Williston (I saw it was open again) recently?

  7. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLam  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Eva early evening yesterday and a new girl had just arrived I'm always happier with the appearance of the girls there compared to the other AMPs and most often the service but occasionally a beauty comes along that just makes you wonder why she's even doing this her name is remi excellent teasing and a very pleasing finish if you like classy with your play I recommend.
    I read your review of Remi and decided to go see her as I am a regular at Eva but I haven't been there in a few months. Pretty like you said and she was nice. Said she's living in Brooklyn and will be here for a month. I personally enjoy a much more experienced provider or should I say more enthusiastic but YMMV.

    BBBJ was a little above average and CFS was serviceable, no DATY, no FIV etc. Too many rules for me personally so I'm not going repeat but that's not to say don't try her yourself.

    I"ll wait for Lili and Katie to return as they are my top 2 providers at Eva.

  8. #839

    Eva

    Stopped by Eva early evening yesterday and a new girl had just arrived I'm always happier with the appearance of the girls there compared to the other AMPs and most often the service but occasionally a beauty comes along that just makes you wonder why she's even doing this her name is remi excellent teasing and a very pleasing finish if you like classy with your play I recommend.

  9. #838

    Magic Touch

    Anybody been to Magic Touch lately? I haven't been since March and was wondering what the lineup is looking like recently. Last time I was there they had 3 girls to choose from.

  10. #837

    Su Sun Hwa

    Was making a long all day drive & looking for a fun way to break up the trip and looked for an AMP close to my location and then some quick search on here yielded good enough results for what I wanted; ts as I'd been driving for hours so I needed a freshening up, good massage and FS. Called, said be there in a few minutes. Nice enough place in a small strip mall. Bibi welcomed me. And it was like seeing a fuck buddy. TS was a soapy massage and a HJ edger. After ts, got 10 minute massage was excellent enough to relax me and then tease me awake. Her cat-bath was passionate. I got hard. She took a good plowing for a few and then released in bag. Standard hot towel clean up and happily out the door. Overall definitely satisfied and would consider repeating if in the area.

  11. #836

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    You have to see Katie at EVA. She is a Hall of Famer like CoCo is at Crystal.
    Unfortunately she's moved on for now. That doesn't mean the women that are there aren't fantastic.

    You can't go wrong with the current offerings in my opinion. Maggie and Mimi are both 100% amazing. Different, but both absolutely fantastic.

  12. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnFunX  [View Original Post]
    I sampled Eva recently and have had mulitple visits at Crystal. I asked for Maggie on the phone and was told "yes", but you know how that goes sometimes. Apparently she was already gone, so I have no idea who I saw. She was attractive. A spinner with long black hair and C mm's. Good bbj. Tried to haggle about daty and she resisted it in general. Though seemed to enjoy. But I can get that vibe on a regular date. I want enthusiasm for the menu and service from an AMP. Overall, I would say there is no comparison with Crystal. The facilities are way better. TS, sauna, etc. Definitely YMMV depending on the provider at Crystal, but CoCo is top five in NE with an amazing attitude / GFE, real C's, great ass and skills.
    You have to see Katie at EVA. She is a Hall of Famer like CoCo is at Crystal.

  13. #834

    Eva v. Crystal update

    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to Eva, but do not miss stopping by at Crystal if you have the opportunity. I have clients up in the Keene area that I could do work for virtually, but I choose to do the software work onsite as it affords me the opportunity to make the two hour trek over to Crystal. Even if I could not get to my client sites (and by close extension. Brattleboro), it would almost be worth the trip for just the Crystal visit alone. Treat them well. I've been informed that I treat them too well, but that's my choice.
    I sampled Eva recently and have had mulitple visits at Crystal. I asked for Maggie on the phone and was told "yes", but you know how that goes sometimes. Apparently she was already gone, so I have no idea who I saw. She was attractive. A spinner with long black hair and C mm's. Good bbj. Tried to haggle about daty and she resisted it in general. Though seemed to enjoy. But I can get that vibe on a regular date. I want enthusiasm for the menu and service from an AMP. Overall, I would say there is no comparison with Crystal. The facilities are way better. TS, sauna, etc. Definitely YMMV depending on the provider at Crystal, but CoCo is top five in NE with an amazing attitude / GFE, real C's, great ass and skills.

  14. #833

    Crystal / Brattleboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesoh  [View Original Post]
    I live in Central Vermont and Burlington area is only 45 minutes away, and I go up there every couple weeks. When I do, I try to visit Eva (now in Colchester). I am always pleased above and beyond, the girls are always very pretty and their skills leave me wanting more.

    Being in central Vermont, I read the Vermont Other Areas posting to see about more local happenings, and other then KY, which doesn't compare to Eva, there is nothing else in this area.

    I plan to go down to Boston later in May, and will be driving through Brattleboro and was wondering if I should stop in at Crystal. The reviews of Crystal sound very nice, but I was wondering if anyone has been to both Eva and Crystal and can compare the two..
    I have not been to Eva, but do not miss stopping by at Crystal if you have the opportunity. I have clients up in the Keene area that I could do work for virtually, but I choose to do the software work onsite as it affords me the opportunity to make the two hour trek over to Crystal. Even if I could not get to my client sites (and by close extension. Brattleboro), it would almost be worth the trip for just the Crystal visit alone. Treat them well. I've been informed that I treat them too well, but that's my choice.

  15. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesoh  [View Original Post]
    I live in Central Vermont and Burlington area is only 45 minutes away, and I go up there every couple weeks. When I do, I try to visit Eva (now in Colchester). I am always pleased above and beyond, the girls are always very pretty and their skills leave me wanting more.

    Being in central Vermont, I read the Vermont Other Areas posting to see about more local happenings, and other then KY, which doesn't compare to Eva, there is nothing else in this area.

    I plan to go down to Boston later in May, and will be driving through Brattleboro and was wondering if I should stop in at Crystal. The reviews of Crystal sound very nice, but I was wondering if anyone has been to both Eva and Crystal and can compare the two.

    Thanks for the details.
    Don't miss Crystal, service is as good as Eva. Make an appointment with Coco. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape