Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 4916
-
06-16-25 15:27 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 128Good to hear. Any info on who is there now? Looks, body, etc. ? Roses for level of service? PM if you prefer. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 20:49 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 58GaGa Massage is still great
Quick report. Its still a great option, its very clean and well lit. 10/10.
-
05-31-25 15:53 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 199Pine
Thinking about heading there tomorrow haven't been in over 10 years since it was VIP just wondering if it was worth it as always thanks in advance.
-
05-27-25 15:26 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 55Susie
Where is she advertising? If anyone cares to share. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Steve411; 05-27-25 at 15:27. Reason: spelling
-
05-26-25 11:14 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 361Susie
I believe I will pass on seeing her again. It's just good to have the memories of times past. That bit about her license being revoked was funny because she could not help herself; she always said she never ran out of naked men in her life and loved that fact. I could write a book on all the adventurous sessions.
Bob.
-
05-25-25 10:55 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 860I'm a first time client with her and as I think back on the visit and the way she talked as if she's never done extras. As I said earlier as she was giving the massage insaid twice my you have some really soft hands and she responded your other therapist don't have soft hands and I said yeah the ladies at the parlors have soft hands but not as soft as yours and she said are you referring to license massage parlors or red light parlors and I said explain and that's where she explained the difference. Her response was red light parlors are the ones with the neon lights and are considered female masseuse and she said license massage therapist are no longer called masseuse but licensed massage therapist because the red light parlors sometimes offer extras and then she points to her wall and said of I did that is lose my license. But in the back of my mind I'm saying you shoulda lost a longgggg time again LOL from the reviews I read LOL. So IMHO I think you that have seen her before may have a chance bc she does massage your bare ass pretty good and she can't pull that license stuff with you all so if you're into older women that actually looks good for her age I'd give it a go. Now not sure how she looked back in the day but she's pretty much fully gray headed and alil plump not big but more so like a granny. Now had she offered extras I'd have bent her over that table and banged her.
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 08:51 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 361Susie
Sounds like the old Susie are the first days of new Susie. Your review reminded me of the early days. I guess age has crept in and hormones are not what they once were. I do miss the wild times.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 07:21 #4279Regular Member

Posts: 4Susie
Years ago when she advertised as "magic fingers massage " she will always finish the massage with a wonderful BBBJ.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
A few months ago I saw her ad and contacted her, she said something like " if you want a sensuous massage look elsewhere. She must be very old now.
-
05-24-25 21:02 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 123Doa on at GQ
I went into GQ today and saw Doa on or something like that she is a very petite girl that is very cute. I had a great time the massage was more than just surface but not full therapeutic either. Everything was I know and expect from GQ. She will be there for 2 more weeks and I will for sure be back before she goes.
-
05-24-25 17:07 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 860I went and answered my on question. Went in through garage then upstairs got comfy down to my boxers laid down she comes in and you're going to miss a nice butt rub with those on I kindly get up and remove boxers and lay back down and she covers me with sheet proceeds on to a very nice massage think I dosed off. Then she says I'm going to raise the sheet so you can flip so I flip over and she massages back then gently massages butt then down to my legs and as she does each leg she uncovers one leg at a time and tucks it against my other thigh I'm thinking this isn't going to end happy so I try to throw hints out and say you've got some really soft hands I say this a couple times during the massage and she says don't your other masseuse have soft hands and I say the ladies at the parlors don't have hands as soft as you and she says are you talking red light or licensed massage therapist I said explain she does and I knew then was not going to leave happy but I should have known that early on. But overall if you want a really good legit massage go for she oh and she told me she'll be 78 this year, guess the old Susie days are over.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 16:27 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 361Susie
Never did. I sure miss her and all the fun we had.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 09:07 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 860Susie
Did anyone ever reach out to Susie and have any luck.
-
05-23-25 16:07 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 361Gq
Hope we are not being monitored or recorded.
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 19:32 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 123I don't know for sure but most likely from this site.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 09:41 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 186How did MMS find out?










Reply With Quote





