Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38287

    Cuban doll

    Messed up teeth, pussy stank, mechanical, star fish.

    On the good side. Nice skin, nice small breasts, she looks pretty young, and she seems like a sweet girl.

    I would pass.

  2. #38286

    Rylee

    Any search suggestions? I thought the name would bring plenty but shocked to find nothing of considerable content.

  3. #38285
    Dreamt of this one in a nice hotel in the Bartram area this morning. She grated Me looking super cute with a nighty on, we made our way to the bed with some light conversation. Dream started with a nice BBBJ that I wish I would have stuck with for the full Hhr. Dressed up, flipped her over and as I went to work a smell came over me that I couldn't shake, she did let me shower, that was a plus. Damage was 1. 6 for rhe Hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/151870469774

  4. #38284

    There was definitely a review

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieDuster64  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few others inquire last year, but couldn't find any confirmations if this chick is legit. Looking for BBBJCIM outside of the usual suspects in Jax and have yet to try this one. Has anyone checked her throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/975826097006

    Thanks in advance.

    -CD.
    There as definitely a review here about a year ago that indicated that she did not do any bare (no BBBJ, no CIM). Not sure how you call yourself a "head monster" and then say "not really" in the same ad; but there ya go. I can't seem to find it now; and of course, a lot can change in a year. I tired to reach out before that review and she was so cagey over text that I gave up.

  5. #38283

    Intel. Throat Fuck Ashley (Not James)

    Seen a few others inquire last year, but couldn't find any confirmations if this chick is legit. Looking for BBBJCIM outside of the usual suspects in Jax and have yet to try this one. Has anyone checked her throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/975826097006

    Thanks in advance.

    -CD.

  6. #38282

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/643824990110

    Well. The positive. Nice girl. Accommodating. But. She doesn't look like her pics. Maybe 10 years ago before the demons. Her body is wrecked. Came to the door in heals and fishnet but holy sh*t I wanted to turn and go. She was semi conscious, dark ass circles under her eyes, sloppy gunt. That belly was mottled and hanging. She didn't want to take her outfit off. Titties were covered small and flaccid. BBBJ was uninspired and she did that nod thing where she stops and I guess falls asleep with your dick in her mouth. I put the armor on. Slipped it in Mish, but started losing wood. Hammered away for 3 min and I faked a load. Got up dressed and she walked me out. She's a nice person, will accommodate, but that 160 was meant for the girl in the pics. Dr Moms daughter.
    Very similar experience with her nodding out over and over. Those pics were her in her better days, lucky I only lost half of that.

  7. #38281

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Egypt lately for a massage / visit? Reports seem mixed but it's been a few months. Just curious if anyone has seen lately for a current report. Feel free to pm if you'd rather.

    Thanks!
    I had a short dream with her a couple weeks ago on the westside in an apt. Massage and BBBJ, she talked about her cat the whole time. She is nice enough but not my type.

  8. #38280

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up down in clay county, anyone have any info or experience, not sure I've seen her post before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/763538767174
    She's in the San Marco area. Comms were easy, she said her first time posting and seemed nervous. She is the girl in the pics but they are dated and she has quite a few more miles these days. I opted for QV BBBJ at. 8 roses and left. She got it done but I won't repeat.

  9. #38279

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Texted her earlier today. No response.
    Saw her earlier San Marco area, Said it was her first time posting, very nervous, but very nice. Pics are her but she def has more miles on the odometer, so I opted for Qv BBBJ. Probably won't repeat.

  10. #38278

    Sandmans Vixon

    I will also vouch for this young lady. Super sweet and zero clock watching. Thick but not crazy thick. Very firm and well portioned. Yes she does love sex and is really loves to please. Pretty much what most of us look for and cannot find on a consistent basis. Actually very attractive with a beautiful smile. Holds her own in a conversation. Safe and clean environment. Yes she does demand a fair donation that some of you are to cheap to agree to. To each his own. Quality over quantity for me. Even offered a shower at the end. Thanks Sandman. And if you all want her number, contact Sandman, not me.

  11. #38277

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up down in clay county, anyone have any info or experience, not sure I've seen her post before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/763538767174
    Texted her earlier today. No response.

  12. #38276
    This one popped up down in clay county, anyone have any info or experience, not sure I've seen her post before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/763538767174

  13. #38275

    Like most of these girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. She will give address and even you show up and ask for room number, she will give excuse after excuse telling you 5 more minutes. Turned into 30 before I bounced.
    One good review, one bad, probably going to pass.

  14. #38274
    Time waster. She will give address and even you show up and ask for room number, she will give excuse after excuse telling you 5 more minutes. Turned into 30 before I bounced.

  15. #38273
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    I seen her about a year ago. Easy comms reasonable donation attractive then and very accommodating. Will most likely see again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape