Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by DDogs77  [View Original Post]
    She did a video with bangbus when she was younger. She's big on boundaries though. Maybe others had better luck.
    What's her cc actual screen name?

  2. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    I searched for her here but didn't find any previous reports. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like it could be some potential, I may TOFTT.
    She did a video with bangbus when she was younger. She's big on boundaries though. Maybe others had better luck.

  3. #952

    Bb333

    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    I searched for her here but didn't find any previous reports. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like it could be some potential, I may TOFTT.
    Seemed nice enough. Hairy legs and armpits, unwilling to share much skin, many boundaries. Talked too much about how much $ she is making cuddling and other internet activities. Overall a below average cuddle and Woodey had no chance of getting his finger wet. As with all these CC girls, YMMV.

  4. #951

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    I searched for her here but didn't find any previous reports. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like it could be some potential, I may TOFTT.
    Some playful stuff, but not much more then that for me, don't know about anyone else.

  5. #950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Bebe3333

    I searched for her here but didn't find any previous reports. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like it could be some potential, I may TOFTT.

  6. #949

    2 k

    Someone told me it would take about 2 k.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan46  [View Original Post]
    Met with urs_trulykay on a work trip once a while back and was strictly platonic. Slight hint that menu might be open in the future, but seemed like it would probably take several visits.

  7. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Ami is a unicorn. You are going to have to dig deep into pockets and she still might not give it up. She is very picky, I have not seen her but a few guys on here have and one was successful but put big money on it. 3 others were not and could not even get a nice pet out of it.
    y'all paying lots of money for the "wife" experience.

  8. #947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley13fire  [View Original Post]
    Hattie just text me she is back in NC for 2 weeks.
    Yep you're right. I'm trying to see if I can schedule something. If I'm successful I will report back.

  9. #946

    Dream

    I had a session with Dream the other day. Very cute lady and a lot of fun. Limited menu though for me. Let me utc action with her boobs but otc clothes down below and she wouldn't even touch not touch Jr sadly. Like I said sweet girl but I will not repeat.

  10. #945

    Nc

    Hattie just text me she is back in NC for 2 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's back in Nebraska. By the time I checked her profile Charlotte was no longer listed.

  11. #944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    I see Hilo Hattie has recently resurfaced after baby #2. Anyone check it out yet?
    It looks like she's back in Nebraska. By the time I checked her profile Charlotte was no longer listed.

  12. #943

    Shampoo_Kitty

    Any intel?

  13. #942

    Hattie

    I see Hilo Hattie has recently resurfaced after baby #2. Anyone check it out yet?

  14. #941

    PrettyBleu

    Quote Originally Posted by Grievous2  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Chatting for a couple weeks and got her personal number. PM is fine.
    I've cuddled with her. She like 6 feet tall, gorgeous IMO and has a killer tight young body. New boobies in the last month I understand. Haven't seen them yet. I have her number and we text fairly regularly. I have seen her naked but nothing beyond that yet. She is pretty open-minded so I bet there's a number that opens the menu I just couldn't tell you what it is yet. She has a real job and also dances at a men's club so I'm thinking it's a big number.

  15. #940

    Cozybunny

    Cozybunny is back in Clt thru the 22nd. I saw her a while back and had an amazing time. Others here had said no FS but she was BBFS with me. She is a bigger girl, cute face, very sweet and accommodating. I have a session with adrialove in Raleigh in two weeks if anyone has info on her I would greatly appreciate it, pm if you have info on her or questions on Cozybunny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape