Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 29281
-
05-20-25 12:48 #25801Senior Member

Posts: 131This is what I imagined. Thanks for the report. Based on her recent photo I am going to steer clear.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 12:26 #25800Senior Member

Posts: 91Can confirm
Found myself in the area. Can confirm Lisa is a younger 8/10 with minimal baby damage. $$ included house fee, BBBJ, and covered play. She was hesitant to be on top but was enthusiastic after getting started.
Originally Posted by DaeMen
[View Original Post]
She'll ask if you are from the area or saw them in a website. Type rubratings on her phone and she'll be cool.
-
05-20-25 11:17 #25799Regular Member

Posts: 2Expectations. YoYo / BB, Kitty / Coral
Going to have to agree here, unfortunately. Frequent flyer with AMPs for years now. I don't post really, just lurk and see reviews. Judging from the way most of the stuff is worded on here, I'm pretty positive these reviews are coming from a lot of older and non attractive mongers who haven't had a lot of higher end action. Quite a bit of rave for what I would consider mediocre at best. The descriptions are so off base, that half the time I used tl question if its even the right girl I'm getting. Started asking them to say their name first instead of asking for the girl awhile ago, just to see if it was bait and switch Nope. Just bad descriptions LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnJohn500
[View Original Post]
Stopped by Coral to see Kitty whos getting praised on here. She's not in her 20's at all. Mid 30's at least I'm guessing, slimmer build closer to 120 lbs not "90 lbs", and height looked more towards 5-5/5-6. She looked to have a decent ass on her, tits were harder to tell due to her specific top. Opted for an hour, she says "45 min". I repeated I wanted an hour, she's trying to show me on the clock the 45 minute mark. Wasn't feeling that. Some of these girls chew up 5-10 min at the start, the massage varies per girl but usually at least 20-30 min. Hard pressed to drop $120-150 for 10-15 min of action. Could give a shit less about a massage or quality, half the time I skip it anyways. I reiterated 1 hour, she grabs the money with an attitude and storms off saying something in Korean / Chinese. Quickly followed asking for the money back and left. Definitely wasn't appealing enough on the eye for all that mess, and learned a long time ago that any girl who has an attitude out the gate is usually followed by shit service.
Went over to BB to check out YoYo. Again, not anything I expected to see after reading the descriptions. Nothing young about her, looked upper 30's. Nothing spectacular about her face or build really, pretty linear on the curves but had a decent attitude. Was tired of driving around at that point, so chose to give her a try. Dress came off, and just. Yeah. Average everyday body.
Standard fees, pretty average on the service, nothing to write home to mom about. Won't repeat.
Going to check out a few more but my patience for today is pretty thin. Was going to check out Apple at Sunshine, but your reviews got me double guessing now LOL. If they don't even look appealing, just turning around and walking out. Really wish I got to see Eva at Sunshine again before she left. Saw her twice, probably one of the better MTs I've ran into recently. At least fit the description I read and the service was good. When I read "in her 20's"? That's what I expect to see, not these grocery store housewives that look like they were mail order brides like 15-20 years ago. Not above these women by any means, and they are all fuckable tbh. I'm just not keen on paying $200+ to tag something that's less appealing than what I can pull off tinder or from a bar. Not trying to leave an AMP thinking I should have stayed home and jacked off.
-
05-20-25 10:44 #25798CockneeGuest
Re: Europe
Paris I'm not sure. But where in the UK specifically? There are 4 countries that are in the United Kingdom. Are you specifically talking about London, England? Or Dublin, Republic of Ireland? Cardiff, Wales? Edinburgh, Scotland?
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Just go to Amsterdam in Holland and live with memories that last a lifetime.
-
05-20-25 09:58 #25797Senior Member

Posts: 124My Mojo Life
I went to see Jen at her new spot. Won't be back unless she hires some cute help. Standard finish but she's showing her age these days. Anorexic and old. Not into grandmas. Almost any AMP would be a more enjoyable experience IMO.
Originally Posted by Simpson23
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 06:13 #25796Senior Member

Posts: 1029Not in London or Paris, but in Prague and Budapest last year. In the 5 cities where I did a lot of walking around I saw lots of Thai Massage places. They're everywhere. Depending on the city there are other options. In Prague I had a body to body erotic massage from a hot blonde. Depending on the girl there are different options, but most stop short of full service. Mutual shower before and after, full nude, DATY available for about $25 more and base cost is around $100.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Went to Thai Massage place in Prague, nothing to write about. Good massage, mechanical L1 offered about $60 hour plus $25-$30 for the L1.
Did another Thai Massage in Budapest. I think base price was about $40 for the hour, but in the end probably spent $130. Massage was excellent, on the flip negotiations started and went for a few minutes. Eventually she agreed to BBBJ, DATY and full nude. Pretty girl, probably 40, nice body. It felt like it would be somewhat uninspired, but that changed about 2 minutes into DATY. By the end it was very enthusiastic and well worth it to me.
-
05-20-25 01:56 #25795Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Nice time at Allie Spa
Nice to hear a new report on Allie. I've always had a good time there but haven't been back in awhile.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
Same goes for those new reports about BB.
As for the one by Hertz I went there about three times several years ago. My first place after getting back into the hobby after several years off. All I ever got was some feels through their clothing and a HJ. I think one popped out a tit to feel and one allowed a little sucking. Oh and I even brought my own protection and used it to help with negotiations. Nada. I don't think CBJ was even offered. Of it it was I wasn't interested in forking over that much for "just that". Figured "that" was all that was available anymore here in town. A lot of the old internet escort sites, etc were no longer around. Finally I remembered this one. Once back on here, looking around and some help from several of you guys including "Jeast" and "Dugger" to name a few I realized things weren't so bleak after all! Well except my bank account.
That part of Shadeland is only on my list if I want to pick up a rental car or steaks and ribs down the street.
-
05-19-25 21:42 #25794Senior Member

Posts: 109Nice time at Allie Spa
Disclaimer: I was horny and wanting an ok massage. The former probably affects the ranking, FYI.
Haven't read much on the facility on Shadeland in a complex located by the Hertz car rental (Health and Wellness, maybe? Near Shadeland and 16th). MT appeared younger than I prefer.
Next up Allie Spa (10th and Emerson). MT was wearing a robe, 30's (in Asian years) and nice looking legs. Went for the hour ($60). The $10 change was placed on the table. Room was damn dark when the door was closed. I was down to my undies when the MT walked back in, pulled them down and got on the table.
Bath size towel and moderate massage, took a bit before the towel was removed. She also took her time providing a hint of teasing (which was pretty good, see disclaimer above) and she giggled. I made my intentions known. Teasing was continued and enjoyed.
Limited English (she has been in the US for 1 year). Turned and saw bars above. Instead, she used her knees and upper body weight to provide a nice back massage.
She knows enough English to ask "suckie-suckie" or 'boom-boom". Went for it and glad I did. Some negotiation (ugh), agreed on $140. Nice B-cups with the genetically enhanced nips (damn! Shapely and attractive (see above). Decent covered BJ (see above). After other activities my ailments were soon cured! Massage for the remainer of the time. Oddly, while dressing I noticed the change was not on the table. Must have fell or something.
Tried for a name a couple of times, best I got was it seems to be two syllables. Probably should have recorded or translated, but I did not have my phone easily available. Got a glimpse of a second MT but not enough for evaluation.
Be safe!
-
05-19-25 20:21 #25793Senior Member

Posts: 104Mundy
Got there and a customer was walking in. In five minutes another came walking out so I waited a few minutes and walked in. Got Lulu, young 30's' petite with A's but very nice long nipples. Quick massage and tickle then rollover. FS, normal rate and bit rushed. Doorbell rang 5 different times. This place has been way too busy in recent months to relax and is probably not going to be safe much longer.
-
05-19-25 19:40 #25792Senior Member

Posts: 482Europe
Have any of you guys visited massage places in UK or Paris? How is it? Pricing? Quality? Thanks.
-
05-19-25 14:19 #25791Senior Member

Posts: 131Curious as well, no reports that I have seen.
Originally Posted by Simpson23
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 13:30 #25790Senior Member

Posts: 36Jen
Anybody had fun with Jen in her new place? Details?
-
05-19-25 11:27 #25789Senior Member

Posts: 881I'm going to Castleton soon, and could use a rub. Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 10:11 #25788Senior Member

Posts: 27BB SPA updated
Called ahead to no response; so I popped by to check on walk in availability; YoYo took me right in.
Standard questions like have you been here. Yes of course multiple times. Proceeded with oily deep message that was actually pretty good. Lots of small talk chit chat. I did the usual reach around to ensure it was going to be a good session and was met with no resistance. During message she reached under and grazed the package a few times and had me arching like a tabby cat. A few well placed strokes and I was ready for the flip. Once flipped she didn't immediate go for the junk which I enjoyed. More buildup. She went out and came back with hot towels to wipe off oil. To my delight she started chest and shoulder massage on the flip. Then (I usually don't like but) she had managed to slip on a hat and began a fantastically slow CBJ. My hands roamed all over. I'm not much for fiv so I did rub outside the clothes and she dropped the pants and I began to squeeze her tiny butt cheeks. Eventually hopped on top for some ACG; slid on my pole like a stripper; tight as fuck too; Decided to take the lead near the end. Moved to mish, pounded away as I toyed with her nips; I could tell they were quite sensitive so we got mutual pleasure until my latex was filled.
-
05-18-25 22:42 #25787Regular Member

Posts: 18Yoyo at BB
Went to BB and met the new girl Yoyo. She's a cute girl with a petite body. She was friendly so I took the hr. I was treated to a nice relaxing back massage. My hands roamed on her ass and legs to let her know I was interested. She returned the favor with a lot of butt massage and reaching under to give junior plenty of attention. After the flip I was ready to play. She stroked junior gently with a smile on her face while we discussed options. Soon she produced a cover and off came her clothes. She went down for CBJ. She moved her ass close to me and allowed me rub between her legs. She was soon warm and wet. She climbed on the table and started her Chinese squats. She grimaced a bit and took it slow. She picked up the pace after she got it all in and she rode like a champ. We switched to standing mish with her feet in the air, then we went to k9 and I was able to finish. We both had a good time and I'll be back for another round.









Reply With Quote




