Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 976 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12201

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Both have been reviewed here multiple times.
    Oh thanks mister obvious and did any review answer my question on how thin she was. NO. And where are the reviews on the second girl Luci of which there are 2 of them Cec?

  2. #12200

    Guess who's back!

    Hey fellas,

    Everyone's favorite Latina is back in town. She's not super cheap but it's worth it because she's no drugs, non smoking, clean, and hot. Full on PSE. PM me for her info, I think she's in Ft Myers for 3 days, always a decent hotel and no "guy". There are options for less roses but they come with risks. I've been seeing her for years and she's as good as it gets. She actually looks like the pic too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6304b3d4-6bf4-490d-8d44-65daea429035.jpg‎  

  3. #12199

    The good and the bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts? I'm having no luck with calls back smh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...u/352343135875
    She's very attractive. Looks just like her photos. But. Heavy candy use makes her unreliable and her performance, if you can schedule something, is definitely sub par. Attitude is just meh.

    If you need to know more shoot me a message. But don't let her good looks fool you, she's not worth the trouble.

  4. #12198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Both have been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen these 2 lately. Kelly just looks too thin in the pics and Luci look delicious. I would like some input before I explore.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/000306339842

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/960524966614
    Both have been reviewed here multiple times.

  5. #12197

    Long Tongue Kelly or Luci

    Has anyone seen these 2 lately. Kelly just looks too thin in the pics and Luci look delicious. I would like some input before I explore.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/000306339842

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/960524966614

  6. #12196

    Kayla

    Thoughts? I'm having no luck with calls back smh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...u/352343135875

  7. #12195

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Daisy on Tryst in Naples. Insists on 30% deposit, refused any verification whatsoever that she actually is in Naples.

    https://tryst.link/escort/worththetrouble99
    According to her ad she wants $350 for a hour while touring. Her looks alone don't justify those crazy rates. More street walker than premium!

  8. #12194

    Scam alert

    Daisy on Tryst in Naples. Insists on 30% deposit, refused any verification whatsoever that she actually is in Naples.

    https://tryst.link/escort/worththetrouble99

  9. #12193

    Know??

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    I recently keep seeing this woman at CVS near Ortiz! Does Anyone Know Who She Is?
    Good Lord! I really wouldn't want to know who she is?? I wouldn't touch that with your nasty pole! LOL.

  10. #12192

    Just pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are old as you can probably tell and she no longer provides. Just Using them as attention for the girls that she does have in town.

  11. #12191

    Does Anyone Know If She's a Provider?

    I recently keep seeing this woman at CVS near Ortiz! Does Anyone Know Who She Is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3825.jpg‎  

  12. #12190

    A tempting treat in PC

    Has anyone seen this lady? If so, is she worth the trouble? https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...-/780119702482

  13. #12189

    FM Tommie Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreCrotch  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad and noticed she recently increased prices. Was previously never able to find any feedback so thanks for the details.
    No problem. I didn't see many reviews either but I don't believe she's local so there may be reviews in other areas? I just took the leap and was lucky to stumble into this fun blonde goddess. Anywho I saw her ad was active available this week in and. F / M. I messaged her for an appt later this week and she confirmed. She use to do first time client visit discounts so if you're thinking about seeing her ask her about specials. To other mongers: I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced the 2 hr appt? I'm considering bc the last time was easily one of my best experiences in the hobby. I'd appreciate helpful advice so please DM me.

    TIA.

    -OS.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tommie-lynne

    https://tommie-lynne.tryst.link/

  14. #12188

  15. #12187

    Garden of Eden?

    Is there a site? Contact info (message me)? TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Got a heads up from the Garden of Eden and told me she is staying with Erin on 41. Asked if I would be interested in a 3 SUM, right away the little head pops up and says yes. Now remember gentlemen and I say that in a very Lack sense LOL They have been around a while and definitely gets the job done. FS is available I just opted for BBBJ cim from both and they did very well. When you look down and see two chicks on your Johnson, not a bad sight at all. Both are very talented and like I said been around for a while and are very experienced in getting what you came there for done. If I do this on Mother day, does that make me a (mudder fudder) LOL ciao mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape