Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 41280
-
05-19-25 07:55 #38250Senior Member

Posts: 69Early Bird gets the.
Looking for info on this cutie. No name to search. But I see her post on STG pretty regularly. DM's are cleared if you prefer. Thanks everyone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/919937391684
-
05-19-25 00:03 #38249Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89She must be going thru a rough time then but before her little excursion up the river she was petite sexy af and had a beautiful rear view gorgeous eyes so YMMV soon LOL.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 23:58 #38248Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89My experience was dfft so YMMV May have caught her on a good night tho who knows she sexy when I seen her nice incall reasonable donation and into it then.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 23:57 #38247Senior Member

Posts: 74Ditto UTR
I finally got to meet up what her. Didn't have much time but she agreed on short notice. She is very nice on the eyes and sexy with her size. Greeted me in her robe freshly showered. Pretty much what others have said sexy, sensual, no rush, intelligent, pleasant. I won't go into details but I got to do somethings I've never before. I left surprised and pleased in so many ways. Will definitely repeat. Treat her nice and she will treat you nice. Sandman is keeper of the gate. Great dream!
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 15:54 #38246Senior Member

Posts: 130Hey can you send me her digits? If not where can I find her?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 02:12 #38245Senior Member

Posts: 242I recommend avoiding. She is not GFE at all even though I asked over and over again. Just not fun at all.
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 00:29 #38244Senior Member

Posts: 115She's terrible, total scam artist. Has management lurking outside. Will walk out in the middle of the visit and hide in her managers room and then he'll come knocking on the door.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 22:22 #38243Senior Member

Posts: 433We feel your pain, brother.
But it ain't us. Or you. These are bad days for Jacksonville sport fuckers. I've been out of the game for a while now but tried to keep up with what happening. Sadly, not much, with a few notable exceptions. It's about as bad as I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 12:12 #38242Regular Member

Posts: 22Looking for a real squiter
I've seen holly and she is pretty awesome. Anyone know a real squiter that I can meet up with? Private message me anything good.
-
05-17-25 08:23 #38241Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info please
No name to search. Info please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/400411254122
-
05-16-25 20:24 #38240Senior Member

Posts: 1055Jesus Christ dude I'll introduce you to a toothless
Jesus Christ dude I'll introduce you to a toothless hooker. How much did she give you to look at the picture she sent to you?
Originally Posted by Gvrk0686
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 19:12 #38239Senior Member

Posts: 522Cece
Seen her a few times. Was cool for the most part but will set a timer on you for a Qv. I refuse to pay her hh donation. She's tiny, about 4'11 if that but can somewhat take a pounding before that timer goes off. LOL.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 15:56 #38238Senior Member

Posts: 559Sending a msg
Check your inbox for digits. As far as her coin count, I stay out of that. I will say as with any chick you get what you pay for. My visits are completely un-rushed and no ones ever said she hurried them. She's a Netflix and chill type of girl.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 15:24 #38237Senior Member

Posts: 414I'm interested. What's her digits and Mario coin count.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 14:26 #38236Senior Member

Posts: 522Lo rider
Sorry to inform you guys. Just found out Lo is no longer with us. Apparently she was hit by a car.









Reply With Quote






