Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 41275
-
05-18-25 02:12 #38245Senior Member

Posts: 242I recommend avoiding. She is not GFE at all even though I asked over and over again. Just not fun at all.
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 00:29 #38244Senior Member

Posts: 115She's terrible, total scam artist. Has management lurking outside. Will walk out in the middle of the visit and hide in her managers room and then he'll come knocking on the door.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 22:22 #38243Senior Member

Posts: 433We feel your pain, brother.
But it ain't us. Or you. These are bad days for Jacksonville sport fuckers. I've been out of the game for a while now but tried to keep up with what happening. Sadly, not much, with a few notable exceptions. It's about as bad as I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 12:12 #38242Regular Member

Posts: 22Looking for a real squiter
I've seen holly and she is pretty awesome. Anyone know a real squiter that I can meet up with? Private message me anything good.
-
05-17-25 08:23 #38241Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info please
No name to search. Info please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/400411254122
-
05-16-25 20:24 #38240Senior Member

Posts: 1055Jesus Christ dude I'll introduce you to a toothless
Jesus Christ dude I'll introduce you to a toothless hooker. How much did she give you to look at the picture she sent to you?
Originally Posted by Gvrk0686
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 19:12 #38239Senior Member

Posts: 522Cece
Seen her a few times. Was cool for the most part but will set a timer on you for a Qv. I refuse to pay her hh donation. She's tiny, about 4'11 if that but can somewhat take a pounding before that timer goes off. LOL.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 15:56 #38238Senior Member

Posts: 559Sending a msg
Check your inbox for digits. As far as her coin count, I stay out of that. I will say as with any chick you get what you pay for. My visits are completely un-rushed and no ones ever said she hurried them. She's a Netflix and chill type of girl.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 15:24 #38237Senior Member

Posts: 414I'm interested. What's her digits and Mario coin count.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 14:26 #38236Senior Member

Posts: 522Lo rider
Sorry to inform you guys. Just found out Lo is no longer with us. Apparently she was hit by a car.
-
05-16-25 13:08 #38235Senior Member

Posts: 498Thanks Sandman, she is legit!!
Wanted to thank Sandman for connecting me with his UTR! She is extremely beautiful and is a good time all around!! Extremely sexual and not only loves to be pleased but loves to please! Her requested donation is more than reasonable considering how high quality she is and the fact that she is not a clock watcher. She has a very nice safe incall off Atlantic. I can't say enough good about her!
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Before I left her place, she asked two things of me. That I give an honest review, which I have done and second, to not share her info with the forum. She wants all inquiries to go through Sandman. I am honoring her request so please don't bother asking me for info. Go through Sandman!
-
05-16-25 12:22 #38234Senior Member

Posts: 162Not worth it
Had 2 dreams with Sasha and you would be better off rubbing one out yourself. First dream was ok to say the least and I just thought it was the first time meets. Second dream was not so good. BBBJ was a couple licks of the shaft and a couple up and down motions. Wouldn't stop talking and saying have I ever fucked a girl that was high on drugs in so many words, like what the actual fuk. The crack of her ass looks like she sat in an ant bed. It was not a good experience. Could have potential but I would steer clear.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-Stay Safe Gents.
-
05-16-25 12:16 #38233Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info?
Good afternoon everyone, does anyone have any info on either of these. I can not find any in searches.
No name https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/665549235022
Sierra https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/225388668567
Thanks for the info.
-
05-16-25 10:14 #38232Senior Member

Posts: 56Sasha
I tried to do a search on this one but all the links included are old and not working.
Is this one a good one to see? She's in my area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/462915054516
-
05-16-25 09:53 #38231Senior Member

Posts: 909If you read the room than you'd know
Aint shid worthwhile out here unless you breaking out a few Bens. What you experience is what we experience. Our talent dried up. Look at the reviews. For the most part 80% are reviews on ugly chicks or junkies.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
Than the normal looking gals charging what high class escorts charge. So you could of navigated better if you read a few post, and lower your expectations.










Reply With Quote



