Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 29307
-
05-20-25 09:58 #25797Senior Member

Posts: 125My Mojo Life
I went to see Jen at her new spot. Won't be back unless she hires some cute help. Standard finish but she's showing her age these days. Anorexic and old. Not into grandmas. Almost any AMP would be a more enjoyable experience IMO.
Originally Posted by Simpson23
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 06:13 #25796Senior Member

Posts: 1029Not in London or Paris, but in Prague and Budapest last year. In the 5 cities where I did a lot of walking around I saw lots of Thai Massage places. They're everywhere. Depending on the city there are other options. In Prague I had a body to body erotic massage from a hot blonde. Depending on the girl there are different options, but most stop short of full service. Mutual shower before and after, full nude, DATY available for about $25 more and base cost is around $100.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Went to Thai Massage place in Prague, nothing to write about. Good massage, mechanical L1 offered about $60 hour plus $25-$30 for the L1.
Did another Thai Massage in Budapest. I think base price was about $40 for the hour, but in the end probably spent $130. Massage was excellent, on the flip negotiations started and went for a few minutes. Eventually she agreed to BBBJ, DATY and full nude. Pretty girl, probably 40, nice body. It felt like it would be somewhat uninspired, but that changed about 2 minutes into DATY. By the end it was very enthusiastic and well worth it to me.
-
05-20-25 01:56 #25795Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Nice time at Allie Spa
Nice to hear a new report on Allie. I've always had a good time there but haven't been back in awhile.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
Same goes for those new reports about BB.
As for the one by Hertz I went there about three times several years ago. My first place after getting back into the hobby after several years off. All I ever got was some feels through their clothing and a HJ. I think one popped out a tit to feel and one allowed a little sucking. Oh and I even brought my own protection and used it to help with negotiations. Nada. I don't think CBJ was even offered. Of it it was I wasn't interested in forking over that much for "just that". Figured "that" was all that was available anymore here in town. A lot of the old internet escort sites, etc were no longer around. Finally I remembered this one. Once back on here, looking around and some help from several of you guys including "Jeast" and "Dugger" to name a few I realized things weren't so bleak after all! Well except my bank account.
That part of Shadeland is only on my list if I want to pick up a rental car or steaks and ribs down the street.
-
05-19-25 21:42 #25794Senior Member

Posts: 109Nice time at Allie Spa
Disclaimer: I was horny and wanting an ok massage. The former probably affects the ranking, FYI.
Haven't read much on the facility on Shadeland in a complex located by the Hertz car rental (Health and Wellness, maybe? Near Shadeland and 16th). MT appeared younger than I prefer.
Next up Allie Spa (10th and Emerson). MT was wearing a robe, 30's (in Asian years) and nice looking legs. Went for the hour ($60). The $10 change was placed on the table. Room was damn dark when the door was closed. I was down to my undies when the MT walked back in, pulled them down and got on the table.
Bath size towel and moderate massage, took a bit before the towel was removed. She also took her time providing a hint of teasing (which was pretty good, see disclaimer above) and she giggled. I made my intentions known. Teasing was continued and enjoyed.
Limited English (she has been in the US for 1 year). Turned and saw bars above. Instead, she used her knees and upper body weight to provide a nice back massage.
She knows enough English to ask "suckie-suckie" or 'boom-boom". Went for it and glad I did. Some negotiation (ugh), agreed on $140. Nice B-cups with the genetically enhanced nips (damn! Shapely and attractive (see above). Decent covered BJ (see above). After other activities my ailments were soon cured! Massage for the remainer of the time. Oddly, while dressing I noticed the change was not on the table. Must have fell or something.
Tried for a name a couple of times, best I got was it seems to be two syllables. Probably should have recorded or translated, but I did not have my phone easily available. Got a glimpse of a second MT but not enough for evaluation.
Be safe!
-
05-19-25 20:21 #25793Senior Member

Posts: 104Mundy
Got there and a customer was walking in. In five minutes another came walking out so I waited a few minutes and walked in. Got Lulu, young 30's' petite with A's but very nice long nipples. Quick massage and tickle then rollover. FS, normal rate and bit rushed. Doorbell rang 5 different times. This place has been way too busy in recent months to relax and is probably not going to be safe much longer.
-
05-19-25 19:40 #25792Senior Member

Posts: 482Europe
Have any of you guys visited massage places in UK or Paris? How is it? Pricing? Quality? Thanks.
-
05-19-25 14:19 #25791Senior Member

Posts: 131Curious as well, no reports that I have seen.
Originally Posted by Simpson23
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 13:30 #25790Senior Member

Posts: 36Jen
Anybody had fun with Jen in her new place? Details?
-
05-19-25 11:27 #25789Senior Member

Posts: 885I'm going to Castleton soon, and could use a rub. Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 10:11 #25788Senior Member

Posts: 27BB SPA updated
Called ahead to no response; so I popped by to check on walk in availability; YoYo took me right in.
Standard questions like have you been here. Yes of course multiple times. Proceeded with oily deep message that was actually pretty good. Lots of small talk chit chat. I did the usual reach around to ensure it was going to be a good session and was met with no resistance. During message she reached under and grazed the package a few times and had me arching like a tabby cat. A few well placed strokes and I was ready for the flip. Once flipped she didn't immediate go for the junk which I enjoyed. More buildup. She went out and came back with hot towels to wipe off oil. To my delight she started chest and shoulder massage on the flip. Then (I usually don't like but) she had managed to slip on a hat and began a fantastically slow CBJ. My hands roamed all over. I'm not much for fiv so I did rub outside the clothes and she dropped the pants and I began to squeeze her tiny butt cheeks. Eventually hopped on top for some ACG; slid on my pole like a stripper; tight as fuck too; Decided to take the lead near the end. Moved to mish, pounded away as I toyed with her nips; I could tell they were quite sensitive so we got mutual pleasure until my latex was filled.
-
05-18-25 22:42 #25787Regular Member

Posts: 18Yoyo at BB
Went to BB and met the new girl Yoyo. She's a cute girl with a petite body. She was friendly so I took the hr. I was treated to a nice relaxing back massage. My hands roamed on her ass and legs to let her know I was interested. She returned the favor with a lot of butt massage and reaching under to give junior plenty of attention. After the flip I was ready to play. She stroked junior gently with a smile on her face while we discussed options. Soon she produced a cover and off came her clothes. She went down for CBJ. She moved her ass close to me and allowed me rub between her legs. She was soon warm and wet. She climbed on the table and started her Chinese squats. She grimaced a bit and took it slow. She picked up the pace after she got it all in and she rode like a champ. We switched to standing mish with her feet in the air, then we went to k9 and I was able to finish. We both had a good time and I'll be back for another round.
-
05-18-25 11:49 #25786Senior Member

Posts: 104I was thinking the same as you, and I have tried many times. Curiosity got the best of me and I stopped in the other day. At first, I was not optimistic because she had pants on and felt like some very thick type of underwear. I can confirm FS can be had with her. Also, when she got dressed, she put on a pair of normal panties, then granny panties, then her pants. LOL! I would highly recommend a visit with her if that is what you are looking for. The massage was decent too.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 20:04 #25785Senior Member

Posts: 48TOP 1 Spa -2450 IN-44, Shelbyville
Decided to try this one. I expected the usual older / chubby women, but this girl was young -24- thin and hot. C-cups I think.
Accommodating. Sweet and very beautiful girl. Submissive. Great head. Tight kitty. Covered. Perfect little ass. She said no Greek, which is fine for me.
Def will want to see her again.
626xxxx721.
-
05-17-25 17:30 #25784Regular Member

Posts: 4Top 1 Shelbyville
Had some free time so decided to check out the new place. Rang bell and was greeted by a sexy, little lady named Lisa. Showed me to the room and I got free of clothing. Nice firm massage and when she was at the head of the table, I pulled her closer. She asked if I want boom boom. Why yes! Young girl named Lili enters and starts in where Lisa left off. After some heavy teasing she shows me her goods, and I fork over the cash. Good BBBJ and I put her on the table to return the favor, she seemed to enjoy it and in fact stopped me and pointed to my cock. We had a little more fun until I unloaded in her mouth and she cleaned me up. She continues with massage until time is up. Good time, will repeat.
-
05-17-25 16:38 #25783Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Ivy at Sunshine
Ha ha ha. Please let me know too!
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
Good report.









Reply With Quote






