Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1561
-
05-18-25 18:12 #1351Regular Member

Posts: 1Sun Rain
I've never posted on here but regularly follow the postings for advice. I second GolferDG's post from a few days ago. I saw Lily today and she matches the description of the second woman whom he described. She was phenomenal, in looks and performance, today and I highly recommend her. I also caught a glimpse of Mia on the way out and she was also exactly as he just described (very beautiful). I will absolutely be back there. Thanks, GolferDG.
-
05-17-25 11:28 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 38Massage in pekin
Has anyone tried that new spa in pekin. Been seeing it advertised in stg didn't know how good it was or if it was legit.
-
05-16-25 20:50 #1349Regular Member

Posts: 11Good time at Sun Rain
Great time at SunRain today with Mia. Seriously good massage and other fun. Very attractive, shapely, 30 ish with engaging smile and personality. Caught sight of the other girl who is trim with huge, obviously natural bosom. Will repeat.
-
05-16-25 20:25 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 54Name Game
Coco, who has also gone by Lucky, is at Serenity in Bartonville. Not sure which Lucky is which, but planning to investigate this weekend. Will report back.
-
05-16-25 16:36 #1347Banned Member

Posts: 10Lucky
Lucky is at H&D Spa in Bloomington next to cookies. Same great service as always, great BBBJ and rock your world any way you want it rocked!
Originally Posted by Trippitt
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 17:58 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 813Lucky
Anyone know where the Lucky is that once worked at Sun Rain in Washington?
-
05-04-25 16:36 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 813Danni
Anyone know where she went to. Used to work in Washington and now have no idea where she is. PM me if you know.
-
05-02-25 14:05 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 85Amy Panda Spa
What is offered at Panda Spa.
Originally Posted by Ninjashowgun
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 16:37 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 27Which one is Amy? Is she the one who had been there for years but left last year?
Originally Posted by Ninjashowgun
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 08:17 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 38Lele
I haven't been there for a few months but its not actually to bad. Depends what your are in the mood for girls are normally around 40 or so not to bad but I personally only am able to get l1 but if your looking for a good massage it is a great place for that. Also I think a new place opened in pekin its on stg anyways anyone heard or been there yet.
Originally Posted by Trippitt
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 07:37 #1341NinjashowgunGuest
Amy Panda Massage
Does anyone know if Amy is back at Panda Massage on Prospect in Peoria Il?
-
04-27-25 10:21 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 813Sisters in Washington
I texted the Sisters in Washington and got a picture of a Bonnie who works there now. She looks on the younger side. Anyone care to explain how she actually is please?
-
04-27-25 09:34 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 813Serenity Spa. Lulu
Texted Serenity Spa and was given a picture of Lulu. I know sometimes the pictures look a lot different than the woman that actually works there but has anyone had her and can tell me how she is if you had her. The pic showed someone with big tits and she looked younger but you know you can never really be sure if they're accurate.
-
04-26-25 22:43 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 813Serenity Spa
Talent at Serenity Spa? Looks and everything you can think of.
-
04-26-25 00:46 #1337Regular Member

Posts: 18Sisters
Large police presence at Sisters on Knoxville this afternoon a little after 5. I swung in the shell station and spent about 20 minutes filling up the tank. Tanks not that big. It looked like they where investigating a robbery and not a sting operation. The police kept pointing and searching the parking lots to the south. They also looked at the surveillance video at the gas station. I hope it wasn't the same people that beat and robbed the place on War Memorial a couple months ago. Stay safe and watch your back at these places.








Reply With Quote





