Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1561
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1336

    Lele Spa

    How is Lele spa in bloomington?

  2. #1335

    any suggestions

    Any places in Peoria where the women are younger and have nice bodies, breasts besides Lisa at Sun Rain. I wasn't really happy with her last time.

  3. #1334

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by CardFanDave  [View Original Post]
    Let me clarify. Never met in person. She was really offended when I asked for a pic of her license. Again, lots of requests for money, never met in person.
    I appreciate all the insights everyone. Think I'll pass on this one.

  4. #1333
    Quote Originally Posted by CardFanDave  [View Original Post]
    Met her thru Fetlife and thought it was a total catfish, lot of asking for $ and cancelled appts.
    Let me clarify. Never met in person. She was really offended when I asked for a pic of her license. Again, lots of requests for money, never met in person.

  5. #1332

    Dannilynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaJ  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/516936979748
    Met her thru Fetlife and thought it was a total catfish, lot of asking for $ and cancelled appts.

  6. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaJ  [View Original Post]
    I stopped yesterday and all the lights were out, and it looked closed. I would've checked the door, but the parking lot had too many people milling around for my comfort.
    I went a few times a couple months ago. Both girls were as good as this area has, but there was lots of traffic coming in and out, plus general commotion around it.

    I was there on a Friday night once and the lady had to lock the door because someone kept coming by the didn't want to deal with.

    Liked the girls, but not location and constant in and out of other customers.

  7. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2023  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and she offered me some rates and said she is "out by Grand Prairie mall" but would love some intel from anyone that has actually seen her.
    I haven't personally visited her, but I've seen her outside her residence. She is extremely fat, and she sees so many guys a day that she runs over and has to reschedule.

    3 x.

  8. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaJ  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/516936979748
    I texted her and she offered me some rates and said she is "out by Grand Prairie mall" but would love some intel from anyone that has actually seen her.

  9. #1328

    Sensual massage therapist

    Does anyone have any intel on this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/516936979748
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-15 190153.jpg‎  

  10. #1327

    Possibly Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone lately been to TF Spa on Main Street? How was it? Was the one hot, young and nice breasts?
    I stopped yesterday and all the lights were out, and it looked closed. I would've checked the door, but the parking lot had too many people milling around for my comfort.

  11. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Lotus Spa in Pekin and know what it's like? Attractive ladies with nice bodies?
    Old lady working. I turned around and walked out as soon as I walked in.

  12. #1325

    Lotus Spa

    Anyone been to Lotus Spa in Pekin and know what it's like? Attractive ladies with nice bodies?

  13. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone lately been to TF Spa on Main Street? How was it? Was the one hot, young and nice breasts?
    I stopped in about a month ago but they were busy and I didn't stick around as I didn't want to rush whoever was already there. Only 1 girl working. She was a shorter bustier girl with a lot curves. Not obese by any means but definitely curvy. Probably late 30's. She had a cute face. I didn't return.

  14. #1323

    TF Spa

    Anyone lately been to TF Spa on Main Street? How was it? Was the one hot, young and nice breasts?

  15. #1322

    Lisa Sun Rain

    I highly recommend visiting Lisa. Sweet and petite. You will not be disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape