Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 2227
-
05-18-25 23:17 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 161I also message the number on ad and got sent the website info to book, I just straight up asked if this was yanni and no other messages or communication was received from them. I also would be interested in seeing yanni again she the one that got away.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 20:29 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 80Don't bother
Yanni was there (at that Slater house) in a whole other context. Now it is an AMP with no HE, at least there was nothing the 1st and 2nd time I visited in January.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 18:39 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 51Well, I tried the number in the ad
When I texted, I got a link for an ad that led to the Slater Rd location and a booking calendar. I didn't try to book because they asked for a name on the page. Plus that strange back and forth about me sending a picture from before, made me a little skeptical. Has anyone booked here? If so, how was it? I might take the plunge if I know the water is safe, LOL.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 15:00 #1534Regular Member

Posts: 15Hmm
Well that's her old username and that's the old place that was hosted out of. I don't know the likelihood of her still having access to that place, if she left her previous contacts.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 09:50 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 34Yanni
I thought someone in here said she was here:
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...717-68891.html
-
05-18-25 08:57 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 1710Cryptic. You trying to say they're young and not a duo of snapping old hags with drapes hanging from their crotches? Is that what you mean? Would be nice to know.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 22:28 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 297Hollyridge
3 young. Second floor.
-
05-16-25 20:51 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 176WeChat
I have found many ladies are willing to share their WeChat without asking just by showing them your QR code.
Originally Posted by AndrewPal
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 20:44 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 42Normally they won't give you their personal wechat. 1st there almost working every minute where they travel, 2nd their staying visa is largely depend on the mami so they have no way to mess it around. Only thing they could do is to let you know if they return, but given NC is a small market, less likely they would return so. I use to dream with a MILF in the mid west, she is amazing, weirdly I got her WeChat. She was based in LA and she was a citizen or sth, so I went to see her a couple of times when I visit Cali, that's the only exp I had their personal contact but only about work nothing else.
Originally Posted by TwoGemSin
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 13:15 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 56WeChat. Popular in China
WeChat is the most popular messaging app in China, even in business. I am guessing this makes sense to anyone asking at this point.
- Tork.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 12:45 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 32I mean a girl asked me to get a wchat so we could talk occasionally but other I've no.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 08:50 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 34WeChat
Any of you been asked to get a WeChat account?
-
05-15-25 02:51 #1525Regular Member

Posts: 14Emily HC
Young cute petite Japanese girl that speaks great English. As soon as I get in the door, she's smiling and laughing and extremely GFE. She seemed to really get into it and it's probably the first time I've ever had a provider actually feel like a girlfriend. No rush at all and didn't even ask for the donation until the end. New all time favorite, hands down.
10/10 will make it a point to repeat if she stays in Raleigh or comes back.
-
05-12-25 23:34 #1524Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuku HC
Really attractive girl, not much English but she said she'd only been learning it for 5 months. Seemed a bit hesitant until after we'd showered and then she was extremely GFE. Excellent session, would definitely repeat.
Opted for a hhr session, but ended up staying almost 45 minutes and still never felt rushed.
9/10.
-
05-09-25 20:34 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 312Yuku HC
As the previous poster said, my dream was similar in experience. Very sweet, and very cute. But the sexy comes out in the service. Not much English, but extremely pleasing. Agreed on a 8/10, no extras in my dream. Nice thing body, shapely bottom.








Reply With Quote






