Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 33235
-
05-18-25 12:28 #31495Regular Member

Posts: 11Nicole
Anyone have any information on this one? Pretty good looking but couldn't find any reviews and not an long time of posting throws up a couple red flags. Just need to know if safe to see. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/187381317
-
05-18-25 09:34 #31494Senior Member

Posts: 267Jodi
Was she a little tipsy from her Vodka when you met.
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 06:35 #31493Senior Member

Posts: 435She's legit. I wanted to see her when she was blonde. But search the reviews on the oThER site.
Originally Posted by Thedogxan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 05:52 #31492Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw her a few months ago. She's a sweetheart. If you read her reviews on LC. They are correct, a little robotic (I thought).
Originally Posted by Thedogxan
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 23:09 #31491Senior Member

Posts: 29Gigi vegas
Anyone has experience or info on this girl? She's in cinci posting, wanting selfie and reference before book and deposit. Any feedback out there? Looking to pull the trigger.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/3769326.htm?cat=1
-
05-17-25 22:24 #31490Senior Member

Posts: 59Cryptkeeper
Nah. She's too thick to be the Cryptkeeper. Looks more like a TEMU Divine.
=RockaBillyRiot;7289934]She looks like the broad that steps out of the bathtub in "The Shining. ".
-
05-17-25 22:23 #31489Senior Member

Posts: 48Elsa Sunshine
Fellow mongers: do yourself a solid and hit her up tomorrow. You can find her contact information on Tryst. Very nice experience including, easy coms, no deposit or screening, everything covered, and I enjoyed 4 positions. She is taller than most girls I've seen which was nice.
-
05-17-25 21:08 #31488Senior Member

Posts: 225Jodie
Met with Jodie today near Kings Island. We had issues communicating and finally realized the hotel where she is staying has very bad cell phone service. Texting worked fine, just no shitty voice connections. That aside, the visit wore my ass out. I certainly got my moneys worth! AND Jodie is a nice lady.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 14:13 #31487Senior Member

Posts: 29Gigi vegas
So I found gigi posting, she's here for couple days by the airport then downtown. Has anyone seen her or have booked with her? She's asking for selfie and reference or a deposit. To confirm its you. Does this sound fishy or do you guys think its legit. I'm so ready to pull the trigger.
https://tryst.link/escort/gigivegas
-
05-16-25 21:32 #31486Senior Member

Posts: 95Crypt Keeper
She looks like the broad that steps out of the bathtub in "The Shining. ".
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 14:15 #31485Senior Member

Posts: 260Jodie
I have tried numerous times to connect up with Jodie with no luck! I have heard good reports about her, but if you're not able to reach someone who regularly post ads for a business, you would think that they would get back to you on a timely basis. At this point in time I give up!
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 10:49 #31484Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodie and Roommate in Monroe
Jodi and her roommate are in Monroe those two girls are in town hot and ready to take care off you and put a smile on your face. Drink plenty of water before you arrive.
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
-
05-14-25 12:23 #31483Senior Member

Posts: 288No name in ad
Anyone have any info on this one. She's a little heavier than I would normally pursue, but fuck, the way things are around this area these days, as long as the face in decent, especially since I'm only looking for BBBJ, and the face is all I'll see anyway LOL.
Any info much appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/928045834611
-
05-13-25 21:58 #31482Senior Member

Posts: 219Extortion threats
Remember these people are in it for the $. They don't make $ if you don't pay. They don't make $ wrecking your life. They'll keep moving on till somebody pays.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 00:30 #31481Senior Member

Posts: 87I'm always curious which girls wind up giving you this result, as this is exactly the type of thing I read these boards to try and avoid. "The Latinas" is quite a large group.
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






