Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31649
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfLeaving  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? I can only find one review and its basically. "Pretty but bad performance".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183395671
    Good communicating but that's the only thing she's good at. Mechanical, uninterested attitude. I would not repeat.

  2. #31648

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on her? I can only find one review and its basically. "Pretty but bad performance".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183395671

  3. #31647
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Textnow uses WiFi unless you buy the SIM card. If someone wants to find you, they can, unless you're bouncing around a couple of VPNs.
    I'm never on wifi when I'm using it, always when I'm away from the house / office. I delete it from my phone when I'm not mongering, so not sure what you're trying to tell me. I use an android device.

  4. #31646

    TextNow

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    If someone wants to find you, they can
    Please explain how.

  5. #31645

    AM jump to external apps

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I need your help. I am not that knowledgeable about how some scams work and may just be overly cautious. I am back on Ashley and had a good experience with one gal who travels and others are responding but it always a slog to filter through. Virtually everyone who responds wants to immediately jump on WA or TG. I've used them for some international communication but of course as myself. Here's my question:

    What are the scam possibilities of giving my WA number other than the obvious being able to look up my business and have it route back to me? What are your suggestions? Am I being too paranoid?.
    TLDR: Do not give them your WhatsApp or Telegram.

    WhatsApp: Uses your real phone #.

    Telegram: Will try to require you to connect your phone address book. The app is very limited if you don't do this, and on Android you literally cannot add users any other way. They have to add you.

    AM seems to be inundated with fake profiles now, constantly winking, sending "pay to open" messages, etc. And if you do respond, most immediately want to take you to WhatsApp, Telegram or others. I think most of this is a scam, and you can usually tell by the poorly translated English, so my advice is to keep them in AM for several conversations before you exit. Ask them local geography questions and other uncommon questions to get a feel for their English Language skills.

    The scammers want to reverse link your number to Facebook or Social Media if they can, and expose your true identity, and then extort you, in my cynical opinion. I had it done to me once through Skype.

  6. #31644
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    I don't like it because it links your real name with it. I never give these girls any real info about myself. Yes, WhatsApp is good for international texting but I'm not seeing girls internationally. It's my opinion that the less real info you give out the safer you are in the hobby. I've gotten by for years just using TextNow as my burner number. I delete the app when I don't need it and reinstall when I do. You can't be anonymous Joe with WhatsApp.

    Duck.
    Textnow uses WiFi unless you buy the SIM card. If someone wants to find you, they can, unless you're bouncing around a couple of VPNs.

  7. #31643
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I need your help. I am not that knowledgeable about how some scams work and may just be overly cautious. I am back on Ashley and had a good experience with one gal who travels and others are responding but it always a slog to filter through. Virtually everyone who responds wants to immediately jump on WA or TG. I've used them for some international communication but of course as myself. Here's my question:

    What are the scam possibilities of giving my WA number other than the obvious being able to look up my business and have it route back to me? What are your suggestions? Am I being too paranoid?

    Thanks in advance.

    Soca.
    I don't like it because it links your real name with it. I never give these girls any real info about myself. Yes, WhatsApp is good for international texting but I'm not seeing girls internationally. It's my opinion that the less real info you give out the safer you are in the hobby. I've gotten by for years just using TextNow as my burner number. I delete the app when I don't need it and reinstall when I do. You can't be anonymous Joe with WhatsApp.

    Duck.

  8. #31642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Whatsapp

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I need your help. I am not that knowledgeable about how some scams work and may just be overly cautious. I am back on Ashley and had a good experience with one gal who travels and others are responding but it always a slog to filter through. Virtually everyone who responds wants to immediately jump on WA or TG. I've used them for some international communication but of course as myself. Here's my question:

    What are the scam possibilities of giving my WA number other than the obvious being able to look up my business and have it route back to me? What are your suggestions? Am I being too paranoid?

    Thanks in advance.

    Soca.
    I thought WhatsApp uses your pone number- I used it before. Unless I did something wrong.

  9. #31641

    WhatsApp and Telegram on AM

    Hey Guys, I need your help. I am not that knowledgeable about how some scams work and may just be overly cautious. I am back on Ashley and had a good experience with one gal who travels and others are responding but it always a slog to filter through. Virtually everyone who responds wants to immediately jump on WA or TG. I've used them for some international communication but of course as myself. Here's my question:

    What are the scam possibilities of giving my WA number other than the obvious being able to look up my business and have it route back to me? What are your suggestions? Am I being too paranoid?

    Thanks in advance.

    Soca.

  10. #31640

    A Diamond but a little larger than expected

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine lucked into this one while on business travel!

    She is DTF, willing to share # with some minimal screening: Be Over 40, not cheap, somewhat good shape and Normal. Most likely will not host 1st visit but yes 2nd visit. Lives with a non-playing couple, but they are OK with her entertaining; she has her own room. PM for digits and why you deserve them. Seniors only.

    This site has a mix of cuddlers and "more than cuddle".

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/stonedsnuggles4

    Those tits are to die for and she very much enjoys multiple orgasms from DATY and hates the smell of condoms, so there's that.
    She's on the east side which is nice because there is not a lot going on over here. You will probably have to host she's in a small shared apartment. There were no signs of drug use. She is bigger than her pictures on the Cuddle Comfort site but I'll agree she has some great tits and really gets into it. Total passionate GFE which can be a difficult combination to find these days. You also won't need to prove you deserve her digits if you look in the Dayton and Cincy Cuddle Comfort threads. I will probably repeat and as always YMMV.

  11. #31639

    Bless

    Agree with below review. Revivals Vivian Kim in performance. Tho Vivian is cuter, younger, more expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMc  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a visit at her NKY hotel incall last week. She certainly aims to please, has a very playful personality, and is very complimentary. I would liken her to Vivian Kim but not quite as good looking. I paid for 2 pops but just didn't have #2 in me and she gave me the 2 pop additional fee back despite me telling her to not worry about LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This post is worthless without a photo and link.
    USA Search works LOL. Here is her tryst listing: https://tryst.link/escort/bless. Website: (https://sweetbless.com).

  12. #31638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This post is worthless without a photo and link.
    She was talked heavily a few weeks ago, look up the name and has links to follow with her as the ropic.

  13. #31637

    Bless

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMc  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a visit at her NKY hotel incall last week. She certainly aims to please, has a very playful personality, and is very complimentary. I would liken her to Vivian Kim but not quite as good looking. I paid for 2 pops but just didn't have #2 in me and she gave me the 2 pop additional fee back despite me telling her to not worry about LOL.
    This post is worthless without a photo and link.

  14. #31636

    Bless

    I gave her a visit at her NKY hotel incall last week. She certainly aims to please, has a very playful personality, and is very complimentary. I would liken her to Vivian Kim but not quite as good looking. I paid for 2 pops but just didn't have #2 in me and she gave me the 2 pop additional fee back despite me telling her to not worry about LOL.

  15. #31635

    Diamond in the Rough

    A friend of mine lucked into this one while on business travel!

    She is DTF, willing to share # with some minimal screening: Be Over 40, not cheap, somewhat good shape and Normal. Most likely will not host 1st visit but yes 2nd visit. Lives with a non-playing couple, but they are OK with her entertaining; she has her own room. PM for digits and why you deserve them. Seniors only.

    This site has a mix of cuddlers and "more than cuddle".

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/stonedsnuggles4

    Those tits are to die for and she very much enjoys multiple orgasms from DATY and hates the smell of condoms, so there's that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape