Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 13811
-
05-17-25 21:26 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 1713BP Miki
Haven't posted a review in like forever, something like 6 weeks I think. Had some unexpected expenses and been busy with work. Anyway, I like varieties. Some guys are all about face, or big titties or juicy ass. I think sometimes a change is good. Refreshing if you will. Such is the case with Miki and her small B cup titties. Refreshing because they are so rare among working girls. And she is absolutely not self conscious at all and to me that exudes confidence. And they are so god damn cute lol.
First impression of her upon entering the room is her friendly and positive attitude. That counts a lot in my book. We all work hard for our money. That is nothing worst than spending your money on a girl with shitty attitude, like she is doing you a favor by seeing you. The selfie picture on the website is real. If you zoom in a bit, you will see the hand tattoo and that is the same tattoo that you will see if you meet her. Her phone covers about a third of her face, but you can still see that she is a pretty girl, to me anyway. She wears a push up bra as her work outfit. I know this might be a contradiction about what I said earlier about her not being self conscious, but once the bra comes off she is not shy at all. And throughout the whole session, she never tried to cover them up. That is what I meant by exuding confidence. The 165 cm height listed on the website sounds about right.
The other thing that I wanted to call out is that she is multi orgasmatic. Most girls can only cum once, if they even cum at all. I know you are going to say she is faking, but I have seen my fair share of girls and there was definitely no faking on her part. I mean she was squeezing her legs so tight when she was on the verge of coming that I almost suffocated while eating her out. (Oh, she absolutely loves daty. She turned to the 69 position without me prompting). Or when she was about to cum while we were in mish position, she crossed her legs, put them on my back and started fucking me back vigoursly like there is no tomorrow. And when she finally came, her eyes rolled back and her body started shaking wildly like she was having an epileptic episode lol. I don't know about you, but I love watching a girl cum. Especially, a girl with such a genuine body movements and reactions. I am probably in the minority, but making a girl cum gives me just about if not more satisfactions than me coming.
If you can speak Mandarin, you will love having the conversation with her. And if you don't, I think you should still see her if you like varieties and don't mind small titties that are cute. Or give yourself a challenge to see if you can even make her cum once haha.
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
-
05-17-25 14:18 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 414Reviews
An actual review of these girls would be helpful instead of just advertising and promoting this group of girls.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 16:53 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 283I have not known about new arrivals yet but looks like JoJo will stay for a few more days. Saw her twice. Not the youngest, but her service is good for me.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 16:19 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 179Any option of the new rotation at Blue and Green? Abby or Miki?
In town for a short bit would like to sample some Asian fun while in town.
-
05-16-25 14:17 #12067Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html
-
05-16-25 12:31 #12066Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html
-
05-16-25 12:22 #12065Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html
-
05-16-25 00:15 #12064Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
May I present to you AS Tag Team Champions Alice Rose.
https://m.adultsearch.com/us/illinoi...scorts/3651026
https://m.adultsearch.com/us/illinoi...scorts/3651031
-
05-13-25 01:49 #12063Regular Member

Posts: 4Country Bumpkin
I'm coming into the city for the first time in a very long time, is there an easy way to tell apt girls from spa girls on the lists.
-
05-12-25 14:29 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 183https://top1spa.com/
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 09:28 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 1136Orange
Does anyone have the link for Orange? I no longer have it. TIA.
-
05-10-25 18:44 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 151Jinna at GB. Must See GFE
Definitely thought "Anne Rival" was going to be an exaggeration but I get the sentiment. Can't fully compare Jinna to Anne without a couple more sessions. Anne is great because of her skill level AND consistency. However, Jinna was a top 5 experience for me.
Similar experience to below. From the door kisses and hugs, chest kisses before I got undressed and handed over donation. I was rock hard before my jeans came off. I knew this would be a great time, if she could handle a 7-7. 5 incher. And she can really DT.
The highlights: overall very flirty, great GFE, a lot lfk, dfk and cuddling. Great long rimming, great no hands BBBJ plus sloppy DT, gagging level DT. Nice tiny body, big tits for her frame and pretty face. Oh and she has full control of her kitty tight asf and relaxes at the right times. She's one that I wish lived her in Chicago.
Hit all the positions. Even picked her up, she's light and no complaints at all. I was tempted to do CIM but since she could handle some D I drilled in mish to finish in the bag. She wanted to kiss and cuddle more after I finished.
She's a must see imo. Definitely a service queen. Day one booker told me Jinna was high level I wish I listened. Her last day is the 15th. I'll repeat and anticipate her return. Damn good session.
Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 09:51 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 140Re:
Bingo!! Dated pics as well.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 11:58 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 414Most likely
I think so too, promotes the same group of Thai girls and even caught uploading a link here in a past review where the linked ad was incomplete showing he was the actual ad poster for the girl. The girls may be great, but less biased reviews would be informative. That being said, most of his reviewed / advertised girls look good and hopefully the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 22:16 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 452It's not a review, he's a advertiser. Look at his history.
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






