Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 921 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12067

    Reporting In

    Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html

  2. #12066

    Reporting In

    Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html

  3. #12065

    Reporting In

    Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html

  4. #12064

  5. #12063

    Country Bumpkin

    I'm coming into the city for the first time in a very long time, is there an easy way to tell apt girls from spa girls on the lists.

  6. #12062
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the link for Orange? I no longer have it. TIA.
    https://top1spa.com/

  7. #12061

    Orange

    Does anyone have the link for Orange? I no longer have it. TIA.

  8. #12060

    Jinna at GB. Must See GFE

    Definitely thought "Anne Rival" was going to be an exaggeration but I get the sentiment. Can't fully compare Jinna to Anne without a couple more sessions. Anne is great because of her skill level AND consistency. However, Jinna was a top 5 experience for me.

    Similar experience to below. From the door kisses and hugs, chest kisses before I got undressed and handed over donation. I was rock hard before my jeans came off. I knew this would be a great time, if she could handle a 7-7. 5 incher. And she can really DT.

    The highlights: overall very flirty, great GFE, a lot lfk, dfk and cuddling. Great long rimming, great no hands BBBJ plus sloppy DT, gagging level DT. Nice tiny body, big tits for her frame and pretty face. Oh and she has full control of her kitty tight asf and relaxes at the right times. She's one that I wish lived her in Chicago.

    Hit all the positions. Even picked her up, she's light and no complaints at all. I was tempted to do CIM but since she could handle some D I drilled in mish to finish in the bag. She wanted to kiss and cuddle more after I finished.

    She's a must see imo. Definitely a service queen. Day one booker told me Jinna was high level I wish I listened. Her last day is the 15th. I'll repeat and anticipate her return. Damn good session.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jinna bright and early this Morning, I believe I was her first customer. Let's start with the bad. She's older. I'd say 40's. And she has an unusual birth mark on her tit. Now the good. She started sucking on my chest pretty mush the second I walked in. Very playful. Off to shower. Preview BJ and rum in shower. Get out, dry off. And more BJ in the bathroom. I knew once I shut the door in the room this was going to be a good session. Off to room. Lay on stomach. She has me spread legs as wide as possible. Does like a 20 second cat bath, the. Dives into my ass, cock and balls while in flat on my stomach. Probably spent 10-15 minutes on my back alternating between rimming, BJ and body rub. Flip. More BJ and some rim. Then she got into 69. She was far off center so it seemed she didn't really want me to. But I shifted and got in there. 99% sure got to where she was trying to go. We flip. I fuck her missionary for a bit, while rubbing her clit, ask for CIM and she obliged. Spit in trash, then came back for more BJ, spit. And more BJ!

    Overall an excellent time. Will repeat. Dare I say an Anne rival? Side note. They advertise deep throat. I didn't experience that but YMMV.

  9. #12059

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    It's not a review, he's a advertiser. Look at his history.
    Bingo!! Dated pics as well.

  10. #12058

    Most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    It's not a review, he's a advertiser. Look at his history.
    I think so too, promotes the same group of Thai girls and even caught uploading a link here in a past review where the linked ad was incomplete showing he was the actual ad poster for the girl. The girls may be great, but less biased reviews would be informative. That being said, most of his reviewed / advertised girls look good and hopefully the pics are accurate.

  11. #12057
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkShoe69  [View Original Post]
    Can you expand on your review? If I saw her ad, w / o your review, I would think it's TGTBT!

    Markshoe69.
    It's not a review, he's a advertiser. Look at his history.

  12. #12056

    Reya

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Just leaving, writing this report as I walk to the car. I don't usually say a prayer, but tonight is that one exception. My god, lord have mercy. They don't make them like this this. A body build to be fucked and get fucked.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html
    Can you expand on your review? If I saw her ad, w / o your review, I would think it's TGTBT!

    Markshoe69.

  13. #12055

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Just leaving, writing this report as I walk to the car. I don't usually say a prayer, but tonight is that one exception. My god, lord have mercy. They don't make them like this this. A body build to be fucked and get fucked.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html
    Been at that location and thai milfs in 40's & 50's. Is it still the same?

  14. #12054

    Reporting In

    Just leaving, writing this report as I walk to the car. I don't usually say a prayer, but tonight is that one exception. My god, lord have mercy. They don't make them like this this. A body build to be fucked and get fucked.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html

  15. #12053
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Asia, most def. Worth the price of admission. There's an obvious willing desire to please, and with what I have experienced means she there to serve. Enjoy gentlemen.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3648206
    Are you pics accurate or dated?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape