Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 24685
-
05-23-25 18:25 #23440Senior Member

Posts: 40Stopped in about 2 months ago very old lady came up dressed like a bohemian with a wig on thought it was probably mamasan, nope gave the massage also, was trapped and opted for 30. Even if extras were available I would have passed. Have messaged recently and they say there's new girls but we all know how that works out.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 15:06 #23439Senior Member

Posts: 50Garden view massage. Creve coeur
Has anyone tried this place number used to lucky massage?
-
05-22-25 21:24 #23438Senior Member

Posts: 687It's one thing for her to dox herself, she's done that many times. It's apparent she doesn't like Eden and doxes her in her Linkedin profile, not cool.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 15:02 #23437Banned Member

Posts: 175Too Fun To Follow Her Ad
She is nothing if not entertaining, today we get her full Linkedin account. She earns that "crazy" with every ad.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 09:20 #23436Senior Member

Posts: 687It also says she offers face sitting for 3 times her normal rate, see the 3 roses. So, she will ride your face to the land of the big O, if you can get her there.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 08:43 #23435Senior Member

Posts: 69Been a little while
I haven't been to there in a while, can't put faces to those names in my head. Who has the biggest tatas out of the group?
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
Thanks! EG.
-
05-20-25 08:34 #23434Senior Member

Posts: 285Always
The good ones are always attached to a crazy chick and Abby is 100000% nuts.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 14:20 #23433Senior Member

Posts: 337Abby
Clearly she reads these posts as she has already clarified in her ad on RR that she does not offer FS and the picture of her taking it RCG is just for visual purposes. As much as she may be a bit off the rails, that kitty sure does look tasty.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 09:06 #23432Banned Member

Posts: 175Lake
I wouldn't trust anything Lake puts out there more than likely Gianna got sick of Lake.
Originally Posted by BobSavage
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 06:50 #23431Senior Member

Posts: 186Been a long time since Jasmine on Chippewa got anyone new. It's been Lina, Jenny, and Sofia for a long time. And I like all them, but I'd like to get Helen back or someone new!
-
05-18-25 15:14 #23430Regular Member

Posts: 6Rainbow on Barrett Station
I visited awhile back. Nice looking and younger therapist but on self serve. I feel maybe if I could work into something if I was a regular but I travel most weeks.
Anyone been?
-
05-18-25 14:29 #23429Regular Member

Posts: 6Jasmine Watson / Chippewa
Jasmine has one and you will leave happy and clean. Zen has one but nothing extra.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 18:40 #23428Regular Member

Posts: 4Gianna PLM
Apparently she was not treated well by one / a few of her clients (according to Lake) and she left PLM. I am not sure if she is doing independent, but I would love to find out if she is!
Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble
[View Original Post]
She did mention that she got into PLM from one of her friends who is a PLM client. On the off chance they are a member here, it would be great to know what happened to her / if she's still around.
-
05-17-25 15:37 #23427Regular Member

Posts: 4Gianna PLM
I was disappointed to see that Gianna is out of the business. Lake Mentioned that she was mistreated by one / some of the clients, which made her leave PLM. I guess the old saying 1 person ruins it for everyone applies here.
Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble
[View Original Post]
Gianna did mention during 1 session that she got into PLM via one of her friends being a PLM client. If they are part of this board, would love some input from them to know what happened and if they still keep contact with her.
-
05-16-25 19:27 #23426Senior Member

Posts: 82Maybe Tucson
Or Bloomington Illinois for half the price.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






