Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 24055
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22240
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest24  [View Original Post]
    How far off?
    Usually these are pretty close. They are good for the SS at. 8.

  2. #22239

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by CommandF  [View Original Post]
    They are usually a good option for budget friendly visits, no doubt. I did have a weird experience though last week that when I went in and undressed. I had a bunch of stuff in my pockets. The girl was nervous and kept grabbing at my shit over the clothes and got spooked for some reason. She asked me to leave so I did but when explained to the handler about my confusion, the girl said I had a weapon in my pockets.

    It was so bizarre that I'm going to have to take a long break before entertaining those motel outfits again. I'm not trying to spook anyone but it was so odd that I remembered it when going through the forum.
    What was her name? PM me if you prefer.

  3. #22238

    Enchanced Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    The following has been provided some very nice experiences, at least one that was just ok. Pics are usually enhanced. A little hard to connect. Chantilly and Manassas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187075407
    How far off?

  4. #22237
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    The following has been provided some very nice experiences, at least one that was just ok. Pics are usually enhanced. A little hard to connect. Chantilly and Manassas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187075407
    They are usually a good option for budget friendly visits, no doubt. I did have a weird experience though last week that when I went in and undressed. I had a bunch of stuff in my pockets. The girl was nervous and kept grabbing at my shit over the clothes and got spooked for some reason. She asked me to leave so I did but when explained to the handler about my confusion, the girl said I had a weapon in my pockets.

    It was so bizarre that I'm going to have to take a long break before entertaining those motel outfits again. I'm not trying to spook anyone but it was so odd that I remembered it when going through the forum.

  5. #22236
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    It seems like all the girls go there. Even the ones from out of town.
    That's a good question tbh. I would assume one of the reasons is that residents or LE don't mind it enough to crack down on it. *knock on wood*.

    Tyson's also has a fairly younger demographic than say Alexandria and the parking situation is better there than Alexandria, Rosslyn, Pentagon City too. Not too many nosy neighbors and / or easier to blend in.

  6. #22235

    Need more details

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I know these two and recommend. They won't be in town long. Real pictures and good service.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...n/YourFaveGirl

    https://www.instagram.com/kapri.stax...RlODBiNWFlZA==
    Where did you see her before and how did it go?

  7. #22234

    Why Tysons?

    It seems like all the girls go there. Even the ones from out of town.

  8. #22233

    Tyson Recommendations on tour

    I know these two and recommend. They won't be in town long. Real pictures and good service.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...n/YourFaveGirl

    https://www.instagram.com/kapri.stax...RlODBiNWFlZA==

  9. #22232

    Karla now has her own ad


  10. #22231

    Iris Goldea

    Hi all. Wonder if anyone has the experience of meeting with Iris goldea. Used to go by Nadia Sparks. She has made some content before apparently. Just wondering if she's a good time. Signs indicate she's real. https://tryst.link/escort/iris-goldea.

  11. #22230
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #22229

    Ol Boom

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    No.

    She is utr. Please be discrete.
    She prefer calling over text? Because her text reply tends to be delayed or ignored.

  13. #22228

    Karlita

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    She have an AD or listing??
    No.

    She is utr. Please be discrete.

  14. #22227

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Karlita is her for another week.
    She have an AD or listing??

  15. #22226

    LCS. Some good some just ok

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Sadly I have not been able to find any good LCS after the anjoy folks were gone.
    The following has been provided some very nice experiences, at least one that was just ok. Pics are usually enhanced. A little hard to connect. Chantilly and Manassas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187075407

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape