Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22234

    Why Tysons?

    It seems like all the girls go there. Even the ones from out of town.

  2. #22233

    Tyson Recommendations on tour

    I know these two and recommend. They won't be in town long. Real pictures and good service.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...n/YourFaveGirl

    https://www.instagram.com/kapri.stax...RlODBiNWFlZA==

  3. #22232

    Karla now has her own ad


  4. #22231

    Iris Goldea

    Hi all. Wonder if anyone has the experience of meeting with Iris goldea. Used to go by Nadia Sparks. She has made some content before apparently. Just wondering if she's a good time. Signs indicate she's real. https://tryst.link/escort/iris-goldea.

  5. #22230
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #22229

    Ol Boom

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    No.

    She is utr. Please be discrete.
    She prefer calling over text? Because her text reply tends to be delayed or ignored.

  7. #22228

    Karlita

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    She have an AD or listing??
    No.

    She is utr. Please be discrete.

  8. #22227

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Karlita is her for another week.
    She have an AD or listing??

  9. #22226

    LCS. Some good some just ok

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Sadly I have not been able to find any good LCS after the anjoy folks were gone.
    The following has been provided some very nice experiences, at least one that was just ok. Pics are usually enhanced. A little hard to connect. Chantilly and Manassas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187075407

  10. #22225

    Karlita

    Karlita is her for another week.

  11. #22224

    UTR Latina Lexi

    Got a text from her saying she was coming back to Tysons at end of the month, can't wait to see her again. Those backshots were amazing!

  12. #22223

    Sakura?

    She advertises on Eros. Any intel?

    No reviews on the other site.

    TIA!

  13. #22222
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthDown  [View Original Post]
    Exactly man, it's a bit frustrating since Anjoy was my go to especially in terms of value. Cute girls, 80 QV, it's hard to beat. I went to the agency / ACS again in Sterling last week to give it another chance and it was not impressive. In my opinion, latinas are way more attractive than most asian providers even if their attitudes can be lacking.
    Agree. Sadly I have not been able to find any good LCS after the anjoy folks were gone.

  14. #22221
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBobble  [View Original Post]
    Ask once and wait a bit.

    Try Tysons, like this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187032688

    Anjoy was a great spot for me last year, I'd consider myself a regular. Since late last / early this year anjoy / sexil has been very hit or miss.

    I've had one or two good ones from here:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187062529

    Ask who's available. They don't always retain photos on ads but two I saw I've enjoyed. One of them not so much.

    Anyway, reason I'm actually here;.

    The 'Hola mis amores' lady is back in Woodbridge, older and fake not worth it. I walked.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187031070

    There's also last 4 7116 and 5964 that I'm glad they aren't computer smart but also fake so I didn't even bother to visit.

    You can tell from the curved doorframe. Ad also says extras available, I asked, they aren't.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187032864

    Off topic, anyone know what happened to 'Angie' who was with Anjoy?

    Not this Angie https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/187011797.

    But the ones in the three photos below, I think she got out? (Which good for her, she was a good person IMO).

    DM if you got info or any questions, thanks.
    Exactly man, it's a bit frustrating since Anjoy was my go to especially in terms of value. Cute girls, 80 QV, it's hard to beat. I went to the agency / ACS again in Sterling last week to give it another chance and it was not impressive. In my opinion, latinas are way more attractive than most asian providers even if their attitudes can be lacking.

  15. #22220
    I will try after on may 20, but 0. 40 for BBFS tip is really good deal, she loves her job.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommandF  [View Original Post]
    Bumping but also any mileage in negotiating an even cheaper rate since it's direct? Not to be a cheap bastard but I'm always done for a discount if it's with the girl specifically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape