Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13715
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Never been but based off their website (looks legit so it doesn't draw too much attention).

    The flags I look for possible extras.

    They have a full-blown table shower (no legit place I've been to has this available).

    CCTV cameras monitor in the room.

    Negative Yelp reviews from legit customers.

    Too many 5 stars (fake) reviews on Google.

    Their # had an ad on bedpage.

    Open 24 hours

    Tons of reviews on RM (strangely nothing recent).

    So it is possible this place is legit now with new management/owner (although I highly doubt it, new owner will carry on that torch! lmao). Only one way to find out.
    Thanks.

    Ended up going to Young instead and they never opened the door even though I could see movement inside, then went to the place on Maryland in the old Albertsons lot and had a mediocre experience.

  2. #13714

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are open for those in the NW. Three people working this month: young Latina and 2 Asians. Typical house fee for 30/60 minutes. Didn't see a table shower though. Standard service but nothing memorable for me. Location is convenient, but Chinatown still wins out for now.
    Yes they have a table shower.

  3. #13713

    Cherry Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    I just had a session with Apple at the Cherry Spa. It was clearly the best AMP experience I've ever had and I have had many over the years. She's beautiful with a GREAT body. I'm not attracted to skinny women and Apple has curves where they should be. Her table shower was fantastic. She covered all the initials and then some. Gave me the full hour. I plan to be a loyal client of hers.

    She will be moving to another place somewhere in China Town on the 22nd. Don't walk bur run to see her.
    Damn. Should've went with her then. My experience was average at best.

  4. #13712

    C Spa / Cherry Spa

    Yes, they are open for those in the NW. Three people working this month: young Latina and 2 Asians. Typical house fee for 30/60 minutes. Didn't see a table shower though. Standard service but nothing memorable for me. Location is convenient, but Chinatown still wins out for now.

  5. #13711

    Cherry

    I just had a session with Apple at the Cherry Spa. It was clearly the best AMP experience I've ever had and I have had many over the years. She's beautiful with a GREAT body. I'm not attracted to skinny women and Apple has curves where they should be. Her table shower was fantastic. She covered all the initials and then some. Gave me the full hour. I plan to be a loyal client of hers.

    She will be moving to another place somewhere in China Town on the 22nd. Don't walk bur run to see her.

  6. #13710

    Win Spa

    Needed a Saturday DNA drop this was a pretty good spot. Nancy had a nice look to her I mean really that ass was banging and I had to bang it. Overall massage was pretty good. First was a wipe down with a warm towel and then some warm oil all over my body and enough within my ass crack down below grabbing Junior. Let me over more oil on my cock stroking me one hand over the other until she cleaned it up put the rubber on and went to sucky sucky town. And there she rode me with those big titties just sucking in my face and then I pounded her inside position. We both laid on the table and her ass felt great. She moved to all fours I grabbed her by the hair and I let her have it doggy. She never complained. After the tip no hassle over that everything was all good.

  7. #13709

    Mermaid close to my hotel

    Can any monger tell me if Greek is available with any of the girls. PM Me. Thanks!

  8. #13708

    Cherry is my favorite flavor and now my favorite girl at Lucky wellness Spa

    At a place named lucky you're definitely going to get laid. My girl was Cherry she's Latina and I couldn't wait to pop that cherry. Like most Latinos she had a really nice ass. And definitely like most Latinas she knows how to take it in doggy. First things first her massages pretty good. I like how she uses her fingernails up and down my ass crack. Not afraid to stick your hand underneath and get Junior going. From their I flipped over and it was time for her to gobble up my cock and balls. Nice and raw and nice and wet. So was her Kitty. She rode me for a while and it felt great. With an ass like that though I had to take it from behind. I took my time nice and slow pulled out and dropped my load on her ass like a good boy. Definitely some nice Latina spice.

  9. #13707

    Nn spa

    My first time with Vicky I wanted assurances that I would have a good time and after seeing the line up I decided to go with her. She told me she will take good care of me. Started with a B2 B in the table shower room. And we spent some extra time in the shower since it was quiet. So I decide to take advantage. Got it all in the TS preview BBBJ, cat bath, and rim lots of DFK and sucking on nips for both. After the TS back in the room I laid her down for some daty I wanted her as wet and lubed as possible. She wants to return the favor so I'm kneeling on the bed and she lying side ways and as I'm enjoying the BBBJ. She can really suck a dick, she tried her best to lick my balls with my dick deep in her throat. I realize that I can reach down for some fiv. I definitely get her wet and this point so I tell her I'm ready for the cover. Explored several positions, started in mish then doggie, prone dog, and finished in acg. I left no time for a second pop. No time for shower even. Quick towel to clean up, I get dressed and left.

  10. #13706

    Hong Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    I've passed it few times on Decatur and wanted to know if it's legit.
    Never been but based off their website (looks legit so it doesn't draw too much attention).

    The flags I look for possible extras.

    They have a full-blown table shower (no legit place I've been to has this available).

    CCTV cameras monitor in the room.

    Negative Yelp reviews from legit customers.

    Too many 5 stars (fake) reviews on Google.

    Their # had an ad on bedpage.

    Open 24 hours

    Tons of reviews on RM (strangely nothing recent).

    So it is possible this place is legit now with new management/owner (although I highly doubt it, new owner will carry on that torch! lmao). Only one way to find out.

  11. #13705

    Any advice on Hong ye?

    I've passed it few times on Decatur and wanted to know if it's legit.

  12. #13704

    Mermaid Spa

    I came here after work to have a hot date with one of the providers. Apple was a busty provider and she seemed interested in me from the start. We rushed to our room and Apple asked me to get undressed.

    Apple laid me down on the table and then she started to rub my muscles firmly, I loved the way she went up and down, she was confident about her handiwork so I let her do her job without interruptions. She had my whole back fixed in just a minute and she started teasing me by playing with my butt-cheeks. I flipped to face her and showed her my long-dong, I asked her if she was up for something sexual and she said yes. Apple allowed me to take her clothes off and then she slipped a rubber on me so we could start fucking. I licked her nipples and rubbed my face against her big jugs, she rode me like a savage and I loved fucking her tight ****. When I was coming closer, she whispered in my ear if I wanted to cum in her mouth. We negotiated the deal quickly, so when I accepted Apple removed the condom and sucked me hard. Her tongue pushed my dick strongly and made me cum in just a matter of seconds. Apple cleaned me up and said she had enjoyed our session.

  13. #13703
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    So. I tried that young spa place

    So first let me say I'm not around here I'm in Vegas for 2 weeks. I saw there's a warning about this place up above. That's after the fact that I went there. So I hope I don't get in trouble for writing about it LOL. This is just the perspective of an out-of-towner. Mandy was my girl the rooms are clean money was reasonable and he was offered and had. I never got any sketchy feelings about the place but I see the warning so I really don't know what to say. They said the only girl there said she's new and this place is new owners. So maybe if there was trouble in the past I don't know. It was a legit fuck shack. Again I don't want to cause any trouble or be told that I'm In Cahoots or any crazy shit like that. I'm just saying Mandy was good pussy and I had a good time. This is my third spot if anybody knows a place where they do a standing shower Nuru let me know.

  14. #13702

    JM hyped

    I've been reading about JM so I decided to check it out.

    This place is busy! At least 4 dudes rang the doorbell when I was there. I ended up waiting in a tiny kitchen with another monger awkwardly sitting across the chair from him. Saw 3 girls coming through, while I waited. None took my breath away as reported on here. They look mediocre, at best. When I got to the room it's CFS and BBBJ for the typical $200. After seeing all the girls and waiting in the kitchen with the monger I lost my mood so I just asked for a massage with a HJ for an extra $100 on top. The haggling began, the upsell began and we agreed on the $160 for the massage and HJ.

    Before anything happened she left the room (probably talking to her manager) and came back and said no table shower if it's <$200. Came back hard at $200 per shot. I ended up dishing it out for the extra $40 but just a forewarning to the guys that come here. It's $200/ visit (no less) and you can haggle if you like, but I'm not all about that trying to see what deal I can get life anymore. So just pay the $200 and get your money's worth by hold your nut and making them work for it.

  15. #13701

    Aqua Day Spa

    It seems to be on rotation for a lot of people I was there about a year and a half ago first time back. Lina was my girl and she let me run the routine I like. I like the massage first and she gave me almost 40 minutes worth which I was really surprised with. Then we get to the main event BJ followed by reverse cowgirl leading into doggie. I'm definitely an ass guy so I like the views. Then I like the table shower afterwards. This kind of rehydrates me and if I can get it up again she'll give me a good handy which I was able to do today. Don't get me wrong I'm a little older so I can always do it but when I get a double pop it's always worth it. So overall routine ran real smooth today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape