Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15708
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Caution here guys. She kept wanting me to give out my real phone number (which I would never do). We didn't get beyond this issue. I figure she is wanting to get personal information for blackmail. Avoid in my opinion or go forward at your own risk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-5d00fbcfdb00
    Thanks for that. This before you even met? Definitely a red flag.

  2. #15707
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong in sharing info, you are doing same on this forum. LOL look who is talking, you are the one who is used to pros on LC and STG and bitching on SB thread.
    Get your facts straight please, check how many post I have in that section vs. This one. Yeah, don't worry dude. I'll throw you a bone that I don't want to chew anymore. Sooner or later. I have an uncanny ability to recognize a pro masquerading as a SB. You offered me numbers for girls I can find on LC or STG on my own in exchange for pussy that doesn't see just anybody with some cash. Keep begging for scraps, I'll throw some eventually.

    And the Melissa chick wanting a real number, she's a scammer. Never even got to the point of texting before I spotted it.

  3. #15706

    Melissa

    Caution here guys. She kept wanting me to give out my real phone number (which I would never do). We didn't get beyond this issue. I figure she is wanting to get personal information for blackmail. Avoid in my opinion or go forward at your own risk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-5d00fbcfdb00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melissa.jpg‎  

  4. #15705

    Beth

    Met Beth at her place in Roswell. DTF on first meet. She was a little stiff but said she will loosen up more with each visit. She's thicker than her pictures shows but overall nice body IMO. Talks a lot but didn't get on my nerves LOL. Damage was 300. I will repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-c7b42f267a63

    May the pussy be with you.

    SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beth.jpg‎  

  5. #15704

    Nothing wrong in asking / sharing info

    Nothing wrong in sharing info, you are doing same on this forum. LOL look who is talking, you are the one who is used to pros on LC and STG and bitching on SB thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    What? The guy who won't / can't get a premium membership on Seeking and asks for info to be handed to him in exchange for known utr pros has an opinion about someone doing something for some girls? Yeah dude, that's jacked up.

  6. #15703
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #15702
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Guys, WillDuff is the one of the many that gives access to these girls including Dee who Will is promoting. All these girl's read all the messages.

    WillDuff, Shame on you!
    What? The guy who won't / can't get a premium membership on Seeking and asks for info to be handed to him in exchange for known utr pros has an opinion about someone doing something for some girls? Yeah dude, that's jacked up.

  8. #15701
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Guys, WillDuff is the one of the many that gives access to these girls including Dee who Will is promoting. All these girl's read all the messages.

    WillDuff, Shame on you!
    I don't see anything wrong with will even though I have never partaken with him. Will took over after King passed I guess with the party scene but will does not carry the same controversy that king did.

  9. #15700
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Guys, WillDuff is the one of the many that gives access to these girls including Dee who Will is promoting. All these girl's read all the messages.

    WillDuff, Shame on you!
    Dude you are dead wrong on this!

  10. #15699
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Guys, WillDuff is the one of the many that gives access to these girls including Dee who Will is promoting. All these girl's read all the messages.

    WillDuff, Shame on you!
    Not sure what you're on about, but WillDuff has a solid rep. I've never felt like he's steered anyone wrong.

  11. #15698
    Quote Originally Posted by Leep12  [View Original Post]
    So I met this young lady 6 years ago on SA have been off and on mostly on since. I'm about to retire and can't see her as much as she would like and tol her I would help her find new friend.

    She is shy about meeting new guys and takes her a little minute to warm up, but the patience is worth it.

    Works full time at warehouse keeps her in great shape / athletic body 5'0 about 105 lb, 25 yo now.

    She is pretty reasonable and prefers longer term friends. Is very clean and low volume. You should at least act like you are low volume LOL, and be clean.

    Loves getting massage and oral. CFS / bare oral in time. Open to some kinks not really the submissive type but she is shy at first. Open to trips / Dining. She is mobile, can't host.

    Pics speak for themselves. Top Shelf. Seniors PM me with any questions and I will give you her contact.
    Not sure if they are in this together or if something has changed since "retirement" but she will ghost you, reappear with a stupid excuse and want to get together again, and then ask for money in advance.

  12. #15697
    Guys, WillDuff is the one of the many that gives access to these girls including Dee who Will is promoting. All these girl's read all the messages.

    WillDuff, Shame on you!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    Dee (circa 2017) is making a comeback appearance and looking to renew old connections as well as make new ones. She has a new number, PM me for her new one. She can host near the famous Big Chicken.

  13. #15696

    Joy Covington scam artist and time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    While she did say she was down to meet, she turned me off quickly begging for money right off the bat. First offsite text was she was at the nail salon with her daughter, but was short money and needed to pay. Told her no. Sent pics / vids, asked for a tip for those, also no. Told her gifts in person only. So she said Ok I'll meet but I don't have gas money. Girl is a certified scammer / time waster. Never ended up meeting because every little thing she needed money for.
    She is also about 100 pounds heavier than her pics. She looks slim thick / hot in SA photos but in person totally different look and very heavy set. Although I like thick, she is on the verge of obese. It was sheer resistance to her asking me for money up front and my persistence was the only reason I ever got to meet up with her. I gave her $400 for some BBBJ to CIM in the car. Total waste of money.

  14. #15695

    100% my experience with Joy too

    Quote Originally Posted by SaturnRising93  [View Original Post]
    What made the experiment with Joy bad? I'd love to hear more details. I saw her as well and definitely concur it was a bad experience and she is a quasi scammer. Did she always try to get money in advance from you? She play you like she's broke and her kids are hungry?
    While she did say she was down to meet, she turned me off quickly begging for money right off the bat. First offsite text was she was at the nail salon with her daughter, but was short money and needed to pay. Told her no. Sent pics / vids, asked for a tip for those, also no. Told her gifts in person only. So she said Ok I'll meet but I don't have gas money. Girl is a certified scammer / time waster. Never ended up meeting because every little thing she needed money for.

  15. #15694
    Damnit I'm sitting here waiting for her to arrive. I wish I would have checked here first. Funny thing is she uses her real phone number. Let's have some fun with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    I think she is another scammer. No luck on my end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape