Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1447
-
05-18-25 01:00 #1222Regular Member

Posts: 7Moon
She blocked me just cause I asked what all the weird sounding shit was.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 19:01 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 151Banned by Miss Moon
Had a session with her a couple weeks back and tried to book today but my payment was blocked. She reached out saying I was banned because I asked for extra extra. When I was there I had the zending and asked if she does more. She said to me "like what take my clothes off" so ofc I said sure. She said no, finished me off, then must have banned me LOL.
Oh well.
-
05-15-25 07:22 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 149QI Wellness
TOFTT a while back, fully legit complete with a granny and a sign saying, "no happy endings". Not even a DIY option!
I doubt much has changed since my visit.
Originally Posted by LongHauler
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 19:06 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 215Qi Wellness Massage
Is anyone familiar with Qi Wellness Massage in Agawam? Could be a strictly legit place but it's hard to tell.
https://www.qiwellnessmassage.com/
-
05-14-25 18:02 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 215Interesting. I tried this place years ago and was told it was self service only.
Originally Posted by WMassDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 00:49 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 83How times have changed. The last time I visited (maybe 3 years ago), there was one ugly granny who offered a HJ. Honestly I was barely able to keep it up knowing that she was handling my junk.
Originally Posted by WMassDan
[View Original Post]
I guess that it is time for another visit.
-
05-12-25 14:58 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 83Both Chicopee locations are L1. If that is what you are looking for, Relaxation Bodywork has a better HE than Zen.
Originally Posted by HeyMoe9
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 15:53 #1215Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking for a recommendation
Hello and happy Sunday!
I will be in West Springfield for work on Tuesday. I'll have some free time after and looking for a parlor.
I'll be heading east after on the pike.
Checked all the normal ad places and just saw 2 from Chicopee.
What have you got for me? I'm normally east of Worcester so I am not familiar with the local scene.
-
05-09-25 07:01 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 83China Bodywork West Springfield
Several visits over the last 6 weeks or so. Have seen Coco, Cici and Amy. Prior to these visits, I hadn't been in years. Things have improved dramatically. Many of you know this as the place has been very busy my last two visits. All three ladies appear to be in their 40's, friendly and eager to please. None are beauty queens but attractive enough. I thought the rub was above average from all three, and roaming during the massage is fine. All levels of service are available at standard prices.
-
05-05-25 18:44 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 204Dude
Dude, you have 3 posts, 1 of which is deleted by the mods and the other two are about a provider no one else has seen.
Originally Posted by The413
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 07:01 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 70Sweet Girl But Legit
Seen her she is Ukrainian. Good massage but covered and legit no extras.
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 15:46 #1211Regular Member

Posts: 3Samantha GB
Been seeing Samantha regularly since last summer. She is back on Tryst if you search in Great Barrington. Very attractive, no demons, bubbly personality and a great time! Not a clock watcher and is very sensual. Lovely physical appearance. Went to nursing school so understands anatomy!
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
Southern Berkshires has very little to chose from, but very lucky to have her in the area. DM if there are specific questions. Details are not my forte.
-
05-02-25 09:50 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 80Swedish Escape Massage
Anyone seen Marina?
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/h...846517339.html
If so, legit massage only or are extras available?
-
04-28-25 22:08 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 83I 'll stick with my Korean ladies in Chicopee for decent L1 service, and it is less expensive than 120/ hr.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 23:00 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 215Lisa's back
I decided to give Lisa's a try. Weird setup. It's just a house. Lisa is an oddball. I don't think she can see very well. Masseuse is named Dee. She's young but not creeper young, more like college aged. Nice looking and friendly but doesn't say much. She does give a very thorough and good quality massage. She seems so focused on the massage that you'll wonder if she's actually going to finish you off. When she finally does it seems like just another step of the massage as opposed to the crescendo. It is nicely done just like the rest of the massage. Didn't try for any roaming. I'd probably repeat but it is a little pricey, Lisa states that the $120 is for an unlimited amount of time, but the massage lasts almost exactly one hour. With that plus the tip you're looking at around two bills depending on how generous you are. I'd still recommend giving it a try.








Reply With Quote




