Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 19291
-
05-18-25 17:43 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 1943Kelly
Kelly is a first class provider and a very nice woman. Although it has been awhile since I have seen her, both my visits with her were top notch experiences with a full figured woman who knows how to please a man! Now I'm not exactly Brad Pitt and I'm sure like a lot of us a bit overweight, so I would visit her more often if she wasn't so far away but I'm definitely going to try soon! Kelly is a great kisser and in my opinion only Xina is more passionate! Kelly has been around forever and I'm glad she is still around Brevard! Cheers Kelly!!
Originally Posted by Spokes
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 17:18 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 148Kelly
I have seen Kelly many times over the years. She is one of the nicest ladies out there. She is always very willing to please and good to talk to. She is in fact a BBW, pretty thick but firm. I'm not dissing her just telling folks the truth. She is still all kinds of fun.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 10:01 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 183Damn, the pics look good and I did talk to her a few weeks ago and the donation was pretty standard. After seeing those and my experience I'm really glad I chose to go to Lady NV instead.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 08:46 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 424
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
I too was interested in those photos. But, after a little research, I found a TER profile for her. She has four pages of this kind of review scoring.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
That was enough to convince me to bow out.
-
05-17-25 12:06 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 124Daisy
I have tried to text her a couple of times but her phone number is blocked. Anyone have a number for her other than he one on her profile?
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 11:24 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 70Lady NV
Thanks for the contact Willie. Was able to meet with Lady NV this morning. Dream started off as others described. Nice massage to warm up, opted for the BJ and she did not disappoint. . Definitely a sweet girl. Saw I was looking at her backside reflection in the mirror and propped up to give me a better view. Definitely a repeatable encounter. I enjoyed myself and would recommend.
Originally Posted by PaleRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 07:16 #17980Senior Member

Posts: 32She doesn't like questions that's for sure
Not sure but last time she was here asked her about her menu on a few things and she got pissed at me and immediately blocked me. Also one picture of hers looks like she's way older than 25 and tired as hell.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 20:29 #17979Senior Member

Posts: 30Lady nv
Thank you Willie!
All the reviews are accurate, she is top notch. Super friendly, very skilled, clean location, all around highly recommend. The only thing I'd take back is not finishing so quickly!
-
05-16-25 18:45 #17978Senior Member

Posts: 75Petite Blonde
Looks to be new. Any info on her.
Mk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/949213311745
-
05-16-25 17:31 #17977Senior Member

Posts: 1943Kavvy
Sorry, only Massage with HE and the only reason I posted here was to bring her to the attention of mongers who might be interested because there's definitely more guys reading this thread! So sorry, shame on me!
Originally Posted by DennyCrane
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 17:13 #17976Senior Member

Posts: 50Kavvy
Sounds like you found a winner! Since you posted here in the escort section, is she an escort? Or just a massage / HE girl?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 09:22 #17975Senior Member

Posts: 1943Kavvy in Rockledge
As a public service announcement, Kavvy wants her fans to know that she will have an Air B&B in Rockledge from Sunday evening until early Wednesday morning! Now, if you really want to know what an hour with this absolutely stunning woman is like, scroll down through her reviews on the Non-AMP blog and there you will find out and also find her contact information! I know that I have my hour scheduled with this beautiful Massage Therapist! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 16:58 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 71Shayla
Text her couple times with no reply. She must be busy. I will keep trying my luck. I hope she has a incall for tomorrow mid afternoon as well.
-
05-10-25 16:17 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 143Cassie??
Isn't that Cassie? If it is, I believe there are several reviews on here.
Originally Posted by Palm0777
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 13:16 #17972Senior Member

Posts: 1943Shayla's Dilemma
Yeah, she just texted me and wanted her fans to know that she's been having trouble with logging on to her Tryst account and changing her post. Tonight she will have a in call in the Viera area and of course using the new number listed on her Tryst ad! Shayla is a pistol and she will not disappoint anyone who's lucky enough to see her! A sexual dynamo with skills that I can only compare to Xina's as far as a GFE, PSE experience is concerned! Let me just put it this way, she definitely wore this old man out when I saw her about a month ago and I couldn't walk right for a few days! Other reviews on this thread! Give her a call, she loves Forum Members and always gives them a deal! Cheers!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





