Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 772 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 11567
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Alright I found out where Lola is.

    She's not in the SGV. She's out in Moreno Valley at Mei Mei spa.
    Dam she's a hour out from me ima gon have to find a new spot till she comes back.

  2. #10006

    Lola

    Alright I found out where Lola is.

    She's not in the SGV. She's out in Moreno Valley at Mei Mei spa.

  3. #10005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper22  [View Original Post]
    Sorry didn't make this anytime sooner but I'm pretty sure they rotated Lola out of there not sure where I tried contacting Lola since I was able to get her number to see when she's there but I tried texting and calling her last Thursday and no response I was kinda bummed out.
    I'm pretty sure she is gone as well. Has not been there my last 2 viaits.

  4. #10004
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend I called Tokyo Spa and booked Lola at a specific time and gave them a first name to identify me when I got there. Tina greeted me at the door and I told her I booked Lola. She asked if my number ended in {gave 4 number}, but that was not my burner number. Tina tried to get me to see her, but I held my ground and was told to wait 10 minutes. I undressed and got on the table and eventually another girl came into the room.

    I didn't know what Lola or Victoria looked like so I had to do a bit of detective work to try to find out who I was dealing with while nude and semi hard. I liked the way she looked. Tallish, thin, and fake tits, so just went with the flow and she went right for the kill with some DFK and playful BBBJ preview. Her average BBBJ work informed me I was not with Lola and when asked she told me she was Victoria. I liked her looks and attitude so I didn't push it to see if I could get Lola in the room. The session was fine and Victoria is a sweet girl and I enjoyed myself. I booked and hour and Victoria got me to pop two times for a 150 tip. BBBJCIM, covered in a few positions and a second pop CIM.

    Based on what I observed regarding clients coming and going I think only Tina and Victoria were working that night. They will just tell you on the phone someone is there knowing you'll give in when you arrive and there is a cute girls tongue in mouth or your cock in hers.
    Sorry didn't make this anytime sooner but I'm pretty sure they rotated Lola out of there not sure where I tried contacting Lola since I was able to get her number to see when she's there but I tried texting and calling her last Thursday and no response I was kinda bummed out.

  5. #10003

    Good tease

    Just looking for a place in this area that provides a great looong tease FS not really important. If you are looking for the same thing in the orange county area I would reccomend bamboo wood. PM is ok if you don't want to give it up for the masses.

  6. #10002
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ruby Spa is back open again? I haven't seen any reports lately and don't want to drive down there again and show up to a closed shop.
    I heard "soon" from Gina but then lost my SMS access.

  7. #10001

    Happy Coco

    After seeing Jrp's review of happy, I've been inspired to post mine. I usually frequent this parlor but haven't for awhile. After entering the front, I noticed that it was quite busy. I waited a few minutes and got sent to a room where Coco greeted me. She's got some decent MM C,s but they're still pretty soft. She also has a decent sized ass for an Asian. She's a brunette with big eyes. Pretty sure she wears colored contacts. Anyways. Service was good as usual. About 20 ish minutes of massage and then opted for the usual BBBJCIM. She has good BL skills and overall asian pleaser mentality but she didn't really want to deep throat so that was kinda a bummer. All in all a pretty good time as usual at happy.

    I asked Coco if she would be down with 2 girl massage next time but she said no. I haven't had 2 girls at happy specifically but wondering if other girls here would be down and if they provide some girl on girl action during the massage as well. If anybody has experiences with this here. Please share.

    Also bumped into a fellow monger otw in and the exchange was surprisingly not awkward at all. Thanks for keeping the experience pleasant.

  8. #10000

    Happy massage. Ella

    Well I have to cold turkey this site if I really want to chill, sigh. Rubmepls review intrigued me and convinced me to go to happy.

    Her name is Ella. Low 30's, slim with a nice booty. Nice natural Bs with suckable nipples. I found her face quite cute. Not like woah but better than average. She speaks some limited English but enough to converse.

    Session starts with the massage and yes it was good! Good pressure and decent technique. From neck to arms and legs. Hot towel and asks for flip. No teasing. Walks out to get supplies, comes back in and undresses. Starts DFK, down to chest and then BBBJ (she'll do BBBJ for 140, CBJ for 120). BJ was solid and lots of ball sucking. I ask for 69 and she gets in position. Nice pussy lips to suck and grab onto. Nice ahole and everything was clean. Then she gets off, puts on cover and back to DFK and then asks for mish. She is tight! It didn't feel like kegel control. It felt like she was just that tight but who knows. I switch to doggy and this was the best view. Her ass looked nice and her thin waist paired extremely well with her booty. Excellent view. I pound away until I bust. She has a birthmark on her mid back, left side.

    I'd recommend. Thanks rubmepls for toftt.

  9. #9999
    Quote Originally Posted by VulvaNut  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a name?
    Her name is Ella. Had her today. Posting review shortly.

  10. #9998
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMePls  [View Original Post]
    Just quick trip to happy rosemead.

    4 house $. 2 girl.

    25 min good massage.

    4-5 min ball sucking and BJ.

    15-20 min straight pounding in all positions.

    5 min cuddling.

    Constant DFK throughout session.

    Blonde, 30's slim, cute round bubble butt, bs up top. Nice skin.

    For real affection and good covered FS I was happy.

    Would come again.

    I know many of you guys come here but haven't seen any reports lately.
    Does she have a name?

  11. #9997
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ruby Spa is back open again? I haven't seen any reports lately and don't want to drive down there again and show up to a closed shop.
    I drove by last Tuesday. It was still closed.

    Called last week and they said they were fixing water damage?

  12. #9996

    Ruby Spa

    Does anyone know if Ruby Spa is back open again? I haven't seen any reports lately and don't want to drive down there again and show up to a closed shop.

  13. #9995
    Just quick trip to happy rosemead.

    4 house $. 2 girl.

    25 min good massage.

    4-5 min ball sucking and BJ.

    15-20 min straight pounding in all positions.

    5 min cuddling.

    Constant DFK throughout session.

    Blonde, 30's slim, cute round bubble butt, bs up top. Nice skin.

    For real affection and good covered FS I was happy.

    Would come again.

    I know many of you guys come here but haven't seen any reports lately.

  14. #9994
    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Another way to go about it is, instead of asking if XXX is working, just ask them who is working.
    The better way to do it if you're really into her or any other girl is to just ask for her contact. I did this a while back, and she answers fairly quickly and tells you where she's at or if she's working.

  15. #9993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Tokyo Spa Bait-and-Switch

    Last weekend I called Tokyo Spa and booked Lola at a specific time and gave them a first name to identify me when I got there. Tina greeted me at the door and I told her I booked Lola. She asked if my number ended in {gave 4 number}, but that was not my burner number. Tina tried to get me to see her, but I held my ground and was told to wait 10 minutes. I undressed and got on the table and eventually another girl came into the room.

    I didn't know what Lola or Victoria looked like so I had to do a bit of detective work to try to find out who I was dealing with while nude and semi hard. I liked the way she looked. Tallish, thin, and fake tits, so just went with the flow and she went right for the kill with some DFK and playful BBBJ preview. Her average BBBJ work informed me I was not with Lola and when asked she told me she was Victoria. I liked her looks and attitude so I didn't push it to see if I could get Lola in the room. The session was fine and Victoria is a sweet girl and I enjoyed myself. I booked and hour and Victoria got me to pop two times for a 150 tip. BBBJCIM, covered in a few positions and a second pop CIM.

    Based on what I observed regarding clients coming and going I think only Tina and Victoria were working that night. They will just tell you on the phone someone is there knowing you'll give in when you arrive and there is a cute girls tongue in mouth or your cock in hers.

    We exchanged WeChat info so in the future I can make sure I see her if that is what I want. If you get Lola I suggest you get her WeChat so you can book her directly. Also, you can find out when she will return to LA area after their stint in other states. Victoria told me she is here in May and then will be on Orlando and some other city returning to LA in August.

    Don't ask me for Victoria's WeChat just see her and if she wants to give it to you she can make that call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape