Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 25044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22884
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Yea the girls are getting worse I should have known.
    And notnjust sayin she is ugly bc she robbed me her face is all fucked up and look like she didn't shower for weeks. Cajed on makeup with pick marks I shoulda walked away.

  2. #22883
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You got robbed again?
    Yea the girls are getting worse I should have known.

  3. #22882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems getting on the site recently?
    All week, Just got on this morning.

  4. #22881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/697162774458

    Avoid this pos plus she is ugly af.
    You got robbed again?

  5. #22880

    Avoid robber

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/697162774458

    Avoid this pos plus she is ugly af.

  6. #22879
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was an alt for Gina but I don't know. Don't see a name on the ad but wanted to check here before I drop 240 on her.
    Nice rack. Any more info? Do you have the link?

  7. #22878

    Andee

    Has anyone partaken in seeing Andee? Any info will be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/andee-es...idence-1036639

    Thanks.

  8. #22877

    Anyone have any info on this one

    I thought it was an alt for Gina but I don't know. Don't see a name on the ad but wanted to check here before I drop 240 on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250514-094616.jpg‎  

  9. #22876

    Issues with the site

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Was she ugly?
    Is anyone else having problems getting on the site recently?

  10. #22875
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Not remotely the person in the pictures.
    Was she ugly?

  11. #22874

    Brooklyn

    Saw her about I think a year or two ago hotel near pawtucket off the highway. You have to be buzzed or let in to the lobby. Pics are accurate she's a bigger girl. Good personality. And the service was fine. Didn't seem to really be into it just did the split legs wide open thing until finished and was fairly quiet and distantish. The only real black mark I can give was that her pics showed a hot tub which I asked specifically about a few times in the texts only to find out "oh no theres no hot tub here maybe mext time" but by that point I was already in the room so I just went with it.

    She posted yesterday about wanting DP so that's what I'd consider seeing her again for which if any if you guys want partake as a tag team I'd like to get that off the old bucket list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    How is her service? Worth seeing?

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  12. #22873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    How is her service? Worth seeing?

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    No. She look thick so I stay away because in person they always bigger in person.

  13. #22872
    Quote Originally Posted by Macjump  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. 100 qv. Nice girl.
    I can't find her ad. What's the digits?

  14. #22871

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's Brooklyn.
    How is her service? Worth seeing?

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  15. #22870
    Not remotely the person in the pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape