The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22889

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Here's todays link don't know how long itll be up. If anyones seen her or can provide a little insight that would be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/968541408246
    Maybe Michelle https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...erstown-395484 Maybe new phone number and new photos?

    I inquired while back maybe 2 years ago, she came back offering a 4 hand massage with a male. I replied back not my thing. Three or four months ago I received a text offering a female massage only, ignored it.

  2. #22888

    240 massage girl

    Here's todays link don't know how long itll be up. If anyones seen her or can provide a little insight that would be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/968541408246

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Nice rack. Any more info? Do you have the link?

  3. #22887

    Lexi

    Anyone get to see her? I have reached out numerous times. I get crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastp...t/797565837019

  4. #22886

    Avoiding trouble. . .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/697162774458

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    And notnjust sayin she is ugly bc she robbed me her face is all fucked up and look like she didn't shower for weeks. Cajed on makeup with pick marks I shoulda walked away.
    This is the same woman that I reported reverse search data on earlier. On Eaton Street near Providence College, the one that went by" Throat Goat":

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-25116469/

    I found her Facebook and the offenses associated with her name: Breaking and entering, vandalism / domestic violence, organized fraud to obtain property, failure to appear for traffic arraignment, possession of controlled substance at traffic stop, contempt violation of pretrial release order, and just six weeks ago, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. SIMPLE ASSAULT AND / OR BATTERY, which is a case still listed as "open".

    I keep telling you guys, check these women's history out before you proceed! It's common sense, dudes: Look before you leap, and reverse-search before you bang!

  5. #22885

    Details

    What happened? I saw her last week. Was average service and a bbj up-charge but she seemed nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/697162774458

    Avoid this pos plus she is ugly af.

  6. #22884
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Yea the girls are getting worse I should have known.
    And notnjust sayin she is ugly bc she robbed me her face is all fucked up and look like she didn't shower for weeks. Cajed on makeup with pick marks I shoulda walked away.

  7. #22883
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You got robbed again?
    Yea the girls are getting worse I should have known.

  8. #22882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems getting on the site recently?
    All week, Just got on this morning.

  9. #22881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/697162774458

    Avoid this pos plus she is ugly af.
    You got robbed again?

  10. #22880

    Avoid robber

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/697162774458

    Avoid this pos plus she is ugly af.

  11. #22879
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was an alt for Gina but I don't know. Don't see a name on the ad but wanted to check here before I drop 240 on her.
    Nice rack. Any more info? Do you have the link?

  12. #22878

    Andee

    Has anyone partaken in seeing Andee? Any info will be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/andee-es...idence-1036639

    Thanks.

  13. #22877

    Anyone have any info on this one

    I thought it was an alt for Gina but I don't know. Don't see a name on the ad but wanted to check here before I drop 240 on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250514-094616.jpg‎  

  14. #22876

    Issues with the site

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Was she ugly?
    Is anyone else having problems getting on the site recently?

  15. #22875
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Not remotely the person in the pictures.
    Was she ugly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape