Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25756

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Stangracer347  [View Original Post]
    As the title says I'm looking for a spa with a good table shower as I really enjoy that as part of the AMP adventure. Reading reviews it seems as if either it isn't mentioned or no one offers this Thanks for any suggestions.
    Peony has one, not FS, L1 for. 40 extra tip. Andes.

  2. #25755

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    There is a lucky spa in Evansville that receives a good amount of promotion. Appears to be a copy paste error. There is an apple at sunshine life. Very popular as some have said the bell will ring 5 times during your visit.
    Thanks for the clarification. I should have checked the ID's posting history however with the Database errors we're lucky to get in. If they want to promote their spa at least they ought to say "in Evansville". Probably afraid Admin will flag it. Which of course IMO they probably should.

  3. #25754

    Kitty

    Kitty sent me a message that she was at the Coral Spa on 86th Street, so I went to see her She has quickly become my favorite. I travel quite a distance to Indy, so I always schedule in advance to see her. I book an hour and it is never enough time with her.

    She greets at the door with a beautiful smile and is so full of energy.

    She has a slim build, flat stomach and very nice back side. B cups that are just right for her build, and her skin is very soft and smooth. What fascinates me most is how small and tight her pussy is. Paid. 7 for the hour and tipped $$ for what was to come.

    I am not sure about the massage, from the first time I met her, we go straight to the task at hand. We spend a lot of time exploring each other, DFK, DATY, BBBJ. She seems to be as excited as I am, which is a turn on in itself, along with her soft smooth body that I explore, leaving nothing out.

    CFS in multiple positions, in which I rarely last very long, it is just too good. I have never felt rushed, I control the pace and get everything I want out of our time. She is worth my time and money, treat her right.

  4. #25753

    Lucky Sunshine spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'll repeat myself again. I'm assuming you mean Sunshine Life? Or is there a new one called Lucky Sunshine?
    According to Google maps Sunshine life is now Lucky Sunshine spa!

  5. #25752

    Error

    I'm having major database error messages as well.

  6. #25751

    Lucky sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'll repeat myself again. I'm assuming you mean Sunshine Life? Or is there a new one called Lucky Sunshine?
    There is a lucky spa in Evansville that receives a good amount of promotion. Appears to be a copy paste error. There is an apple at sunshine life. Very popular as some have said the bell will ring 5 times during your visit.

  7. #25750

    Re: Apple at Lucky sunshine. Lucky Sunshine? Or Sunshine Life??

    Quote Originally Posted by RageBoner09  [View Original Post]
    Went here last week for the first time and it wasn't open, stopped by today when the door was open. Apple greeted me. We hadn't met before but she seemed genuinely happy to see me. She greeted with some LFK with her very pretty lips. Got a handful of her cute butt and chatted with her for a little bit before she undressed me.

    Apple gives a decent massage, but what she's best at is really just teasing and edging you before the inevitable happens. The best part of the body slide was on the flip side when she put me in between her naturals tits to squeeze and massage me. She only has a C cup but she got me to the edge pretty easily with what she had.

    She gave me a heavenly cat bath after the massage. She has a really nice BBBJ (which turned into BBJCIM) technique. She is very sensual, likes to tease you a little bit before going all of the way down as far as possible, no gag reflex at all.

    The best part is her tongue though. She flicks it all around and it really just feels like something else. The best bit is when she had me go on all fours and did a thorough inspection and detail of everything underneath. One of the best parts of the experience by far.

    I had to stop her though as I was ready for the end of another round and wanted to at least get a couple of strokes in before I had to go.

    I suited up, but after she sat down on top of me and clamped down, I knew I wasn't going to last long. It was one of those moments that you realized no matter how slow or easy you take it, you are going to bust very, very soon. I gave her all that I had and let it all go within 30 seconds like a true amateur. Had an amazing time with her, she even joked around and said she will take it easy on me next time.
    Guess I'll repeat myself again. I'm assuming you mean Sunshine Life? Or is there a new one called Lucky Sunshine?

  8. #25749

    Cl

    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So, typical CL. I've called for three days in a row. Left a message twice. Ad says she "doesn't really keep up with text". Not sure what that means exactly, but I assume she'd prefer calls vs texts so I haven't texted.

    I'm moving on. If anyone has any luck, hopefully they'll let us know.
    I was given this website and told all the info is on the site. Rates seem to be low and too blunt IMO. I stayed clear.

    Marcysinfo.com

  9. #25748

    Typical CL

    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I logged in to see if I could get an info on this one as well.

    I called and left a message. If I'm able to get in there this week I'll report back.
    So, typical CL. I've called for three days in a row. Left a message twice. Ad says she "doesn't really keep up with text". Not sure what that means exactly, but I assume she'd prefer calls vs texts so I haven't texted.

    I'm moving on. If anyone has any luck, hopefully they'll let us know.

  10. #25747

    Its a DDoS attack from China

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Been experiencing it since Tuesday at least. Posted about what I was encountering on the General Reports forum. HumpyDumpty confirmed I was not alone.
    I reached out a few days ago about this. The moderator let me know it's a persistent attack from servers in China. They have no idea why.

  11. #25746

    Apple at Lucky sunshine

    Went here last week for the first time and it wasn't open, stopped by today when the door was open. Apple greeted me. We hadn't met before but she seemed genuinely happy to see me. She greeted with some LFK with her very pretty lips. Got a handful of her cute butt and chatted with her for a little bit before she undressed me.

    Apple gives a decent massage, but what she's best at is really just teasing and edging you before the inevitable happens. The best part of the body slide was on the flip side when she put me in between her naturals tits to squeeze and massage me. She only has a C cup but she got me to the edge pretty easily with what she had.

    She gave me a heavenly cat bath after the massage. She has a really nice BBBJ (which turned into BBJCIM) technique. She is very sensual, likes to tease you a little bit before going all of the way down as far as possible, no gag reflex at all.

    The best part is her tongue though. She flicks it all around and it really just feels like something else. The best bit is when she had me go on all fours and did a thorough inspection and detail of everything underneath. One of the best parts of the experience by far.

    I had to stop her though as I was ready for the end of another round and wanted to at least get a couple of strokes in before I had to go.

    I suited up, but after she sat down on top of me and clamped down, I knew I wasn't going to last long. It was one of those moments that you realized no matter how slow or easy you take it, you are going to bust very, very soon. I gave her all that I had and let it all go within 30 seconds like a true amateur. Had an amazing time with her, she even joked around and said she will take it easy on me next time.

  12. #25745

    Database error

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    A2, if you're wondering why foot traffic is down, it's because the "database error" keeps coming up when trying to access the site! The same one when the site does its daily backup.
    I concur. Been experiencing it since Tuesday at least. Posted about what I was encountering on the General Reports forum. HumpyDumpty confirmed I was not alone.

  13. #25744

    Database error

    A2, if you're wondering why foot traffic is down, it's because the "database error" keeps coming up when trying to access the site! The same one when the site does its daily backup.

  14. #25743

    New CL, Info?

    Anyone have anything on this CL Post?

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...849304672.html

  15. #25742

    I will try to TOFT

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye76  [View Original Post]
    That's def a new one or just off the grid and low key.
    I logged in to see if I could get an info on this one as well.

    I called and left a message. If I'm able to get in there this week I'll report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape