Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 29281
-
05-16-25 00:00 #25756Senior Member

Posts: 193Table Shower
Peony has one, not FS, L1 for. 40 extra tip. Andes.
Originally Posted by Stangracer347
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 23:13 #25755Senior Member

Posts: 629Wtf
Thanks for the clarification. I should have checked the ID's posting history however with the Database errors we're lucky to get in. If they want to promote their spa at least they ought to say "in Evansville". Probably afraid Admin will flag it. Which of course IMO they probably should.
Originally Posted by CommonSteve666
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 22:58 #25754Regular Member

Posts: 11Kitty
Kitty sent me a message that she was at the Coral Spa on 86th Street, so I went to see her She has quickly become my favorite. I travel quite a distance to Indy, so I always schedule in advance to see her. I book an hour and it is never enough time with her.
She greets at the door with a beautiful smile and is so full of energy.
She has a slim build, flat stomach and very nice back side. B cups that are just right for her build, and her skin is very soft and smooth. What fascinates me most is how small and tight her pussy is. Paid. 7 for the hour and tipped $$ for what was to come.
I am not sure about the massage, from the first time I met her, we go straight to the task at hand. We spend a lot of time exploring each other, DFK, DATY, BBBJ. She seems to be as excited as I am, which is a turn on in itself, along with her soft smooth body that I explore, leaving nothing out.
CFS in multiple positions, in which I rarely last very long, it is just too good. I have never felt rushed, I control the pace and get everything I want out of our time. She is worth my time and money, treat her right.
-
05-15-25 21:53 #25753Senior Member

Posts: 31Lucky Sunshine spa
According to Google maps Sunshine life is now Lucky Sunshine spa!
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 16:44 #25752Banned Member

Posts: 639Error
I'm having major database error messages as well.
-
05-15-25 15:55 #25751Senior Member

Posts: 204Lucky sunshine
There is a lucky spa in Evansville that receives a good amount of promotion. Appears to be a copy paste error. There is an apple at sunshine life. Very popular as some have said the bell will ring 5 times during your visit.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 15:04 #25750Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Apple at Lucky sunshine. Lucky Sunshine? Or Sunshine Life??
Guess I'll repeat myself again. I'm assuming you mean Sunshine Life? Or is there a new one called Lucky Sunshine?
Originally Posted by RageBoner09
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 12:55 #25749Senior Member

Posts: 526Cl
I was given this website and told all the info is on the site. Rates seem to be low and too blunt IMO. I stayed clear.
Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker
[View Original Post]
Marcysinfo.com
-
05-15-25 12:04 #25748Senior Member

Posts: 67Typical CL
So, typical CL. I've called for three days in a row. Left a message twice. Ad says she "doesn't really keep up with text". Not sure what that means exactly, but I assume she'd prefer calls vs texts so I haven't texted.
Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker
[View Original Post]
I'm moving on. If anyone has any luck, hopefully they'll let us know.
-
05-15-25 11:58 #25747Senior Member

Posts: 67Its a DDoS attack from China
I reached out a few days ago about this. The moderator let me know it's a persistent attack from servers in China. They have no idea why.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 09:54 #25746Senior Member

Posts: 31Apple at Lucky sunshine
Went here last week for the first time and it wasn't open, stopped by today when the door was open. Apple greeted me. We hadn't met before but she seemed genuinely happy to see me. She greeted with some LFK with her very pretty lips. Got a handful of her cute butt and chatted with her for a little bit before she undressed me.
Apple gives a decent massage, but what she's best at is really just teasing and edging you before the inevitable happens. The best part of the body slide was on the flip side when she put me in between her naturals tits to squeeze and massage me. She only has a C cup but she got me to the edge pretty easily with what she had.
She gave me a heavenly cat bath after the massage. She has a really nice BBBJ (which turned into BBJCIM) technique. She is very sensual, likes to tease you a little bit before going all of the way down as far as possible, no gag reflex at all.
The best part is her tongue though. She flicks it all around and it really just feels like something else. The best bit is when she had me go on all fours and did a thorough inspection and detail of everything underneath. One of the best parts of the experience by far.
I had to stop her though as I was ready for the end of another round and wanted to at least get a couple of strokes in before I had to go.
I suited up, but after she sat down on top of me and clamped down, I knew I wasn't going to last long. It was one of those moments that you realized no matter how slow or easy you take it, you are going to bust very, very soon. I gave her all that I had and let it all go within 30 seconds like a true amateur. Had an amazing time with her, she even joked around and said she will take it easy on me next time.
-
05-15-25 00:37 #25745Senior Member

Posts: 629Database error
I concur. Been experiencing it since Tuesday at least. Posted about what I was encountering on the General Reports forum. HumpyDumpty confirmed I was not alone.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 21:48 #25744Senior Member

Posts: 344Database error
A2, if you're wondering why foot traffic is down, it's because the "database error" keeps coming up when trying to access the site! The same one when the site does its daily backup.
-
05-14-25 10:19 #25743Senior Member

Posts: 67New CL, Info?
Anyone have anything on this CL Post?
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...849304672.html
-
05-14-25 10:12 #25742Senior Member

Posts: 67I will try to TOFT
I logged in to see if I could get an info on this one as well.
Originally Posted by Popeye76
[View Original Post]
I called and left a message. If I'm able to get in there this week I'll report back.











Reply With Quote



