Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25761

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Saw Miranda a few days ago and so happy I did. I busted one in her mouth round two was bbgreek and a load in her soaking pussy. She pushed out my seed onto my cock and cleaned me up with her mouth.
    That is hot. She is a great lady and I am happy we have a good option here in the Seattle. I really wish the chumps out here don't go around telling her she should raise her rates. She's probably reading this post.

  2. #25760

    Sweet Miranda

    She sounds like a great time but when I searched Sweet Miranda on the other board she has no recent ads and no pics on her profile, can anyone help with that?

  3. #25759
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Saw Miranda a few days ago and so happy I did. I busted one in her mouth round two was bbgreek and a load in her soaking pussy. She pushed out my seed onto my cock and cleaned me up with her mouth.
    Sweet Miranda is the bareback, 3-holes queen! She's long overdue on the Bareback forum. The girl loves cum.

  4. #25758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.

    Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.

    Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.

    Still. You can dump your seed in her.
    Saw Miranda a few days ago and so happy I did. I busted one in her mouth round two was bbgreek and a load in her soaking pussy. She pushed out my seed onto my cock and cleaned me up with her mouth.

  5. #25757
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I understand your fear. I too had that fear.

    You should give yourself an enema before trying it. It is exfiltrating.

    Nobody wants to shit on a dick or a strapon.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!
    ROFL, you are a dirty fuk!

  6. #25756
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    That's one thing I feel bad for the other races because they'll never experience the intense built up tension between black and whites that comes to a climax in magical moments like this.
    I think both raceplay and incest are appealing to groups of people due to deep taboo associated with these genres. It is something they would not do in real life and the fantasy of it makes it appealing. I know I love incest porn and have enjoyed raceplay videos as well. That I how I rationalize it anyway.

  7. #25755
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She used the and word. I did not. She degraded me a little. Made fun of my tiny. White dick. I called her nasty ghetto. Stuff like that.

    She begged for a white baby.

    It was hot.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    Not sure if you know who Crystal Clark is but her older porn (when she was much younger) has a lot of raceplay. I mean I find her really really attractive anyway, but her raceplay vids are extremely erotic. She was ended up asking for creampie at the end of them. Goodstuff. I honestly have not seen it the other way. I. e. Black woman asking for a white child from the tiny mushroom. Either way glad you had a great time.

  8. #25754

    Sskkuiippp!

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She used the and word. I did not. She degraded me a little. Made fun of my tiny. White dick. I called her nasty ghetto. Stuff like that.

    She begged for a white baby.

    It was hot.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    That is hilarious, ghetto gaggers.

    Thank God you're not famous like Shannon Sharpe. She'd want 50 million! Smh. LOL.

    Also dirty post if you end up seeing lacey luxxe.

  9. #25753
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She used the and word. I did not. She degraded me a little. Made fun of my tiny. White dick. I called her nasty ghetto. Stuff like that.

    She begged for a white baby.

    It was hot.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    That's one thing I feel bad for the other races because they'll never experience the intense built up tension between black and whites that comes to a climax in magical moments like this.

  10. #25752

    JuiceyJasmina23

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...smina23.98436/#xfmgMedia.

    Has anyone seen her of late?

    I heard she had a stalker client that wanted to "guide her" on how to make more money. He wrote a ton of reviews.

    I you like BBW's she is a cool cumdump.

  11. #25751
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Race play bbfscip. I'm am scared to ask for details.
    She used the and word. I did not. She degraded me a little. Made fun of my tiny. White dick. I called her nasty ghetto. Stuff like that.

    She begged for a white baby.

    It was hot.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  12. #25750
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I don't do greek because of this possibly happening. As much of a perv as I am, backdoor action is just gross to me. I can't even imagine this scene the way he described. That would have been an immediate about-face.
    I understand your fear. I too had that fear.

    You should give yourself an enema before trying it. It is exfiltrating.

    Nobody wants to shit on a dick or a strapon.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  13. #25749
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    The guy before you must have fucked the shit out of her! Literally.
    I don't do greek because of this possibly happening. As much of a perv as I am, backdoor action is just gross to me. I can't even imagine this scene the way he described. That would have been an immediate about-face.

  14. #25748

    Here, here

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy breeding all women. My jam is getting women to allow me to breed them that traditionally don't allow it.
    Ditto! Had one in Vegas who was adamant about no bare to everyone and I went she said no to me as well. I was about to get up and she said "but you can put it in my ass. " Filled her up, CIA. Went and ran my mouth to the board and it quickly got back to her and that was the end of it. It's where I learned to only share the one's I'm moving on from.

    Keep up the good reports, fellas.

    So-Crates.

  15. #25747

    Lacey Luxx

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Fuck that man. There was a time I could fuck almost anything, now I find it increasingly harder if hygiene is missing. The strong stench and especially the poo (both visual and smell) would freak me out. You cannot pay me to touch someone's poo. Why the fuck would I pay someone to be that close to it. Please. This post is not dissing anyone on this board. It is just merely me lamenting about the changes my mind and body have gone through as I have aged a little. She is a hard no for me after reading this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape