Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15082

    Any info about her?


  2. #15081

    She's Real and older than 18

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    The profile is more than a year old and she's saying she's 18. Either she's lying about her age or joined while underage. Either way, red flag for me.
    If she is the same girl that I think she is, she had a profile a year ago that said she was 19. She's from Bolivia and really big into volleyball. She told me she got into SB because a random guy outside a restaurant offered her $1,000, but that she broke it off with him some months later because she didn't like that he was seeing multiple girls. I told her I couldn't offer her that and that I was in the 300-400 range. She accepted at the coffee shop but couldn't meet that day. Gave her a ride home and after the kiss I couldn't wait to see her. A few days later when I set up to see her, she asked how much and I repeated what I said at the coffee shop. She said she thought that was a minimum and that she's never accepted less than $500. Because she was so hot (hotter in person I think) I obliged. Had a great time with her for the one time I saw her.

  3. #15080

    Christina?

    Any experience here:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-086558696ddc

    Got the feeling I'm communicating with a bot but the site join date is over 4 years ago.

  4. #15079
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by her and she is dtf in Arlington. But my spidey senses are telling me that somethings fishy. Anybody talk to her or see her. Thanks in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...?locale=en_USS
    Hahaha absolute turbo ****. She and her husband are big time swingers on fet. She's real and a freak, enthusiastically sucks dick with a hair trigger.

  5. #15078

  6. #15077

    Any information about her

    I was contacted by her and she is dtf in Arlington. But my spidey senses are telling me that somethings fishy. Anybody talk to her or see her. Thanks in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...?locale=en_USS

  7. #15076
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    The profile is more than a year old and she's saying she's 18. Either she's lying about her age or joined while underage. Either way, red flag for me.
    Agreed, the whole thing is off.

  8. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    Any try this one? Asking $1,000 to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-b077a41feaa0
    The profile is more than a year old and she's saying she's 18. Either she's lying about her age or joined while underage. Either way, red flag for me.

  9. #15074

    Babygirll18

    Any try this one? Asking $1,000 to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-b077a41feaa0

  10. #15073

    Lauryn in reston

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample, have had some good convos, will prolly meet this weekend:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-434fd3c55f36

    Thanks!
    Yes. She is leaving this Sunday. I met her and wanted to do a M&G, but once I saw the neighbourhood and her in person, I bailed. Just not my type. And seems high volume too.

  11. #15072

    Lauryn

    Anyone sample, have had some good convos, will prolly meet this weekend:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-434fd3c55f36

    Thanks!

  12. #15071

    WarmSeductress

    I believe I met up with her 4+ years ago and she was 300-400. Meets were always at Park Potomac. She was open to doing it in the restroom there too LOL. Told me she was pregnant again but not showing yet so perhaps that was kid#4. FWIW I did not get the vibe her husband knew about any of this. I believe she is sugaring and selling vids on the side to make money for herself cause he doesn't give her much. She says the vids are for private consumption but they are going up for sale. Be careful with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her too and debating on setting up a meet. Know she's been around awhile. She quickly moved to trying to sell me some pics or vids of prior SD's. A whole collection of white / black lovers or what positions I want for $65. Def be careful if you film with her it's up for sale after.

  13. #15070

    Warmseductress

    Spoke to her too and debating on setting up a meet. Know she's been around awhile. She quickly moved to trying to sell me some pics or vids of prior SD's. A whole collection of white / black lovers or what positions I want for $65. Def be careful if you film with her it's up for sale after.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed she was getting $400 summer 2024. She has been doing this a long time and has reviews under other profile names. She is married, open relationship, four kids, and now claims to have her tubes tied so would allow bare and CIP with test results. She will ask you to hold her phone and record so she and her husband can watch later as he must be a huge cuck or something. One previous review stated that she showed him one of her videos and warned others not to have their face in the shots.

  14. #15069

    Siennawithblueeyes

    She real met up with her 2 years ago for 500. She has beautiful boobs, but has a little bit of a gut. She was a hard no on BBFS even with testing. She was adamant that she wouldn't change her mind in the future once we were establish. So one and none with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to this one and went directly to text. Getting a strong pro vibe. Asking 5 to 6 ppm. I'm considering it but I'm curious to see if anybody else has had any personal experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-5f40262ac2e3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 108b2b37-bdb0-4453-abe9-78092eebc8a6_2x.jpg‎  

  15. #15068

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape