Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 472 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6376
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    So Good Therapy

    The name describes is all. It is a so so place in Anderson. The lady is older. The table shower was good with some good playing. Massage was OK but she does finish well. Keep it safe!

  2. #6375

    Spot On

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear86  [View Original Post]
    Passing through the city I stopped at J Wellness, met by a late 30-40 year old Korean. Her name was Sugar, Cute with curly long hair, thick but nice body with I think C cups. Opt for 1 hr at $80 house fee, $140 tip for CFS. TS was good and cleaned thoroughly. I like the buckets of hot water being poured on my sore muscles from my long drive to GA. Went to room for a I think about 20 min massage, 15 min CBJ which was really good and paced to not pop. Then to ACG which was great, she could tell I was tired from the drive and she did all the work but she said next time she likes her favorite doggy. Would repeat if I go through again.

    Can anyone pm me detail on the line up at K Therapy, and if New Leaf is worth the detour getting off the 85?
    Visited Sugar recently as well. Same experience, but did ask for $160. I'm going to assume she read the board and saw someone got it for $120 so she's just overshooting hoping to settle on $140. CBJ was 10/10 - better than many BBJ I've had. Said there was some other girls but didn't get to see any. Definitely some of the best in the area currently.

  3. #6374

    J Wellness

    Passing through the city I stopped at J Wellness, met by a late 30-40 year old Korean. Her name was Sugar, Cute with curly long hair, thick but nice body with I think C cups. Opt for 1 hr at $80 house fee, $140 tip for CFS. TS was good and cleaned thoroughly. I like the buckets of hot water being poured on my sore muscles from my long drive to GA. Went to room for a I think about 20 min massage, 15 min CBJ which was really good and paced to not pop. Then to ACG which was great, she could tell I was tired from the drive and she did all the work but she said next time she likes her favorite doggy. Would repeat if I go through again.

    Can anyone pm me detail on the line up at K Therapy, and if New Leaf is worth the detour getting off the 85?

  4. #6373

    Nh

    Definitely the same ownership. Jada from NH told me and even introduced me to Candy and Michelle a few days before the OG location opened. I was at NH the day after it opened after the hurricane and l, thinking there MIGHT be one girl working, was shocked when I got my first lineup in years and there were five girls in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Yea, pretty confusing. I'm assuming:

    MH. Magic Hands.

    Min. Minami.

    TS. Tokyo Spa.

    Those are all on the same side of town, more or less, as J Wellness and Barton, so that makes sense.

    Also, sounds like NH is actually New Leaf, based on the description. Someone said they have the same ownership, so maybe that makes sense too.

    All in all, this is too vague to be helpful.

  5. #6372

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Maybe being tutored by Don Gato.
    You just can't let shit go can you double naught spy? Did you finally cipher it out?

  6. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Yea, pretty confusing. I'm assuming:

    MH. Magic Hands.

    Min. Minami.

    TS. Tokyo Spa.

    Those are all on the same side of town, more or less, as J Wellness and Barton, so that makes sense.

    Also, sounds like NH is actually New Leaf, based on the description. Someone said they have the same ownership, so maybe that makes sense too.

    All in all, this is too vague to be helpful.
    Maybe being tutored by Don Gato.

  7. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Anybody understand I'm confused.
    Yea, pretty confusing. I'm assuming:

    MH. Magic Hands.

    Min. Minami.

    TS. Tokyo Spa.

    Those are all on the same side of town, more or less, as J Wellness and Barton, so that makes sense.

    Also, sounds like NH is actually New Leaf, based on the description. Someone said they have the same ownership, so maybe that makes sense too.

    All in all, this is too vague to be helpful.

  8. #6369

    10-4 10-4

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Anybody understand I'm confused.
    I got it all!! You just have to read a time or two and think! There's nowhere that I haven't seen you review yet. It's just kinda coded. My only question is the old lady name. I think that might be an older review.

  9. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinOldies  [View Original Post]
    After lurking for a while and taking some of the advice here, I have the following to share. Hopefully some of you OGs will get a kick.

    This will be it for me though with AMPs. There's a place for the professional service in the calendar but not what I'm looking for.

    If you feel so inclined to share something privately, I'm the guy that needs real discretion for a multitude of reasons. I know you know.

    Without further ado in chronological order:

    -Barton Spa: Go ahead and get your ass kicked, but that's it. If you like a hard-core massage, that old lady will swing from the ceiling and leave you bruised. It's battery.

    Not that I didn't enjoy it. In hindsight, I think she might have a limited menu if she knew you well. Or she might rip it off. Never been back.

    -MH (both): There is one spinner that you want, she could be a calendar event in a different setting. The rest is a rip-off in both massage and flip. I don't like the way I feel when I leave there.

    -TS: This was my first best. I knew all along it was a sleeper. This WAS the benchmark for all services for me even with a limited menu. There was one massage, was the best I've ever had. That has changed of recent, haven't been back in months.

    -NH (I think): It was too popular for me, but I moved quick on the locale change. Talent was there, too popular. Don't like the geo. First time I checked the experience bucket list though.

    -Min: Something sweet about this place once in a while. Good massage.

    -J: Nailed it. This makes the roster. I dunno why but I was super nervous. It was the balance I was looking for though.
    Anybody understand I'm confused.

  10. #6367

    Pay it Forward

    After lurking for a while and taking some of the advice here, I have the following to share. Hopefully some of you OGs will get a kick.

    This will be it for me though with AMPs. There's a place for the professional service in the calendar but not what I'm looking for.

    If you feel so inclined to share something privately, I'm the guy that needs real discretion for a multitude of reasons. I know you know.

    Without further ado in chronological order:

    -Barton Spa: Go ahead and get your ass kicked, but that's it. If you like a hard-core massage, that old lady will swing from the ceiling and leave you bruised. It's battery.

    Not that I didn't enjoy it. In hindsight, I think she might have a limited menu if she knew you well. Or she might rip it off. Never been back.

    -MH (both): There is one spinner that you want, she could be a calendar event in a different setting. The rest is a rip-off in both massage and flip. I don't like the way I feel when I leave there.

    -TS: This was my first best. I knew all along it was a sleeper. This WAS the benchmark for all services for me even with a limited menu. There was one massage, was the best I've ever had. That has changed of recent, haven't been back in months.

    -NH (I think): It was too popular for me, but I moved quick on the locale change. Talent was there, too popular. Don't like the geo. First time I checked the experience bucket list though.

    -Min: Something sweet about this place once in a while. Good massage.

    -J: Nailed it. This makes the roster. I dunno why but I was super nervous. It was the balance I was looking for though.

  11. #6366

    RS Massage Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Relax Station in Taylors hasn't gotten more reviews. It's consistently excellent, and they often have non-asian women. Today, I went and enjoyed a visit with Sarah. I would have guessed she was in her 20's, but she said she's in her mid 30's. In my opinion, she's stunning. Just beautiful. And a very nice body. I have no idea what nationality she is, but she's not asian. Her menu is wide open and she has a sweet personality. Highly recommended if you're in the area. She told me she's there for at least 2 weeks, and longer if business goes well.
    How would you rate the quality of massage you've received here?

  12. #6365
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Relax Station in Taylors hasn't gotten more reviews. It's consistently excellent, and they often have non-asian women. Today, I went and enjoyed a visit with Sarah. I would have guessed she was in her 20's, but she said she's in her mid 30's. In my opinion, she's stunning. Just beautiful. And a very nice body. I have no idea what nationality she is, but she's not asian. Her menu is wide open and she has a sweet personality. Highly recommended if you're in the area. She told me she's there for at least 2 weeks, and longer if business goes well.
    Most of the girls I've seen there were Thai and the one lady that told me she was Latin and Philippine I saw her about a week ago she's been in the tanning bed to much.

  13. #6364

    Relax Station

    I'm surprised Relax Station in Taylors hasn't gotten more reviews. It's consistently excellent, and they often have non-asian women. Today, I went and enjoyed a visit with Sarah. I would have guessed she was in her 20's, but she said she's in her mid 30's. In my opinion, she's stunning. Just beautiful. And a very nice body. I have no idea what nationality she is, but she's not asian. Her menu is wide open and she has a sweet personality. Highly recommended if you're in the area. She told me she's there for at least 2 weeks, and longer if business goes well.

  14. #6363

    NHS in Texas

    Is NHS on Texas still worth a visit? Back in town after a year or so and close by. See a lot of posts on LF and others. Had some good experiences a year or so ago and I remember it being about $200 all in. Atlanta is too far, but I love those k-girl agencies.

    WR.

  15. #6362

    Number one

    My travels took me way up 29 and I had time to kill. I went to number 1 for the first time in quite a while. I got a pretty lady named Annie. She gave a pretty good massage! She is top heavy, and. I think non bolted. It was around lunch time when I went. I enjoyed the massage very much and would repeat again. If I'm up that way!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape