Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 921 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12071

    BP Miki

    Haven't posted a review in like forever, something like 6 weeks I think. Had some unexpected expenses and been busy with work. Anyway, I like varieties. Some guys are all about face, or big titties or juicy ass. I think sometimes a change is good. Refreshing if you will. Such is the case with Miki and her small B cup titties. Refreshing because they are so rare among working girls. And she is absolutely not self conscious at all and to me that exudes confidence. And they are so god damn cute lol.

    First impression of her upon entering the room is her friendly and positive attitude. That counts a lot in my book. We all work hard for our money. That is nothing worst than spending your money on a girl with shitty attitude, like she is doing you a favor by seeing you. The selfie picture on the website is real. If you zoom in a bit, you will see the hand tattoo and that is the same tattoo that you will see if you meet her. Her phone covers about a third of her face, but you can still see that she is a pretty girl, to me anyway. She wears a push up bra as her work outfit. I know this might be a contradiction about what I said earlier about her not being self conscious, but once the bra comes off she is not shy at all. And throughout the whole session, she never tried to cover them up. That is what I meant by exuding confidence. The 165 cm height listed on the website sounds about right.

    The other thing that I wanted to call out is that she is multi orgasmatic. Most girls can only cum once, if they even cum at all. I know you are going to say she is faking, but I have seen my fair share of girls and there was definitely no faking on her part. I mean she was squeezing her legs so tight when she was on the verge of coming that I almost suffocated while eating her out. (Oh, she absolutely loves daty. She turned to the 69 position without me prompting). Or when she was about to cum while we were in mish position, she crossed her legs, put them on my back and started fucking me back vigoursly like there is no tomorrow. And when she finally came, her eyes rolled back and her body started shaking wildly like she was having an epileptic episode lol. I don't know about you, but I love watching a girl cum. Especially, a girl with such a genuine body movements and reactions. I am probably in the minority, but making a girl cum gives me just about if not more satisfactions than me coming.

    If you can speak Mandarin, you will love having the conversation with her. And if you don't, I think you should still see her if you like varieties and don't mind small titties that are cute. Or give yourself a challenge to see if you can even make her cum once haha.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/

  2. #12070

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html
    An actual review of these girls would be helpful instead of just advertising and promoting this group of girls.

  3. #12069
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Any option of the new rotation at Blue and Green? Abby or Miki?

    In town for a short bit would like to sample some Asian fun while in town.
    I have not known about new arrivals yet but looks like JoJo will stay for a few more days. Saw her twice. Not the youngest, but her service is good for me.

  4. #12068
    Any option of the new rotation at Blue and Green? Abby or Miki?

    In town for a short bit would like to sample some Asian fun while in town.

  5. #12067

    Reporting In

    Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html

  6. #12066

    Reporting In

    Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html

  7. #12065

    Reporting In

    Forgot to mention on my last report, I can't get enough of Reya, she super sweet and has a banging body. Banging.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13248442.html

  8. #12064

  9. #12063

    Country Bumpkin

    I'm coming into the city for the first time in a very long time, is there an easy way to tell apt girls from spa girls on the lists.

  10. #12062
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the link for Orange? I no longer have it. TIA.
    https://top1spa.com/

  11. #12061

    Orange

    Does anyone have the link for Orange? I no longer have it. TIA.

  12. #12060

    Jinna at GB. Must See GFE

    Definitely thought "Anne Rival" was going to be an exaggeration but I get the sentiment. Can't fully compare Jinna to Anne without a couple more sessions. Anne is great because of her skill level AND consistency. However, Jinna was a top 5 experience for me.

    Similar experience to below. From the door kisses and hugs, chest kisses before I got undressed and handed over donation. I was rock hard before my jeans came off. I knew this would be a great time, if she could handle a 7-7. 5 incher. And she can really DT.

    The highlights: overall very flirty, great GFE, a lot lfk, dfk and cuddling. Great long rimming, great no hands BBBJ plus sloppy DT, gagging level DT. Nice tiny body, big tits for her frame and pretty face. Oh and she has full control of her kitty tight asf and relaxes at the right times. She's one that I wish lived her in Chicago.

    Hit all the positions. Even picked her up, she's light and no complaints at all. I was tempted to do CIM but since she could handle some D I drilled in mish to finish in the bag. She wanted to kiss and cuddle more after I finished.

    She's a must see imo. Definitely a service queen. Day one booker told me Jinna was high level I wish I listened. Her last day is the 15th. I'll repeat and anticipate her return. Damn good session.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jinna bright and early this Morning, I believe I was her first customer. Let's start with the bad. She's older. I'd say 40's. And she has an unusual birth mark on her tit. Now the good. She started sucking on my chest pretty mush the second I walked in. Very playful. Off to shower. Preview BJ and rum in shower. Get out, dry off. And more BJ in the bathroom. I knew once I shut the door in the room this was going to be a good session. Off to room. Lay on stomach. She has me spread legs as wide as possible. Does like a 20 second cat bath, the. Dives into my ass, cock and balls while in flat on my stomach. Probably spent 10-15 minutes on my back alternating between rimming, BJ and body rub. Flip. More BJ and some rim. Then she got into 69. She was far off center so it seemed she didn't really want me to. But I shifted and got in there. 99% sure got to where she was trying to go. We flip. I fuck her missionary for a bit, while rubbing her clit, ask for CIM and she obliged. Spit in trash, then came back for more BJ, spit. And more BJ!

    Overall an excellent time. Will repeat. Dare I say an Anne rival? Side note. They advertise deep throat. I didn't experience that but YMMV.

  13. #12059

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    It's not a review, he's a advertiser. Look at his history.
    Bingo!! Dated pics as well.

  14. #12058

    Most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    It's not a review, he's a advertiser. Look at his history.
    I think so too, promotes the same group of Thai girls and even caught uploading a link here in a past review where the linked ad was incomplete showing he was the actual ad poster for the girl. The girls may be great, but less biased reviews would be informative. That being said, most of his reviewed / advertised girls look good and hopefully the pics are accurate.

  15. #12057
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkShoe69  [View Original Post]
    Can you expand on your review? If I saw her ad, w / o your review, I would think it's TGTBT!

    Markshoe69.
    It's not a review, he's a advertiser. Look at his history.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape