Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 683 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hailee again in Atlantic City, her communication still sucks. Rates are stupid high now 600 hour. 300 half. Clock watcher / starts timer. Gained hella weight, belly, pussy smelled, but.

    Cool if caught in the right mood / great BJ, great moves.
    Don't waste your time with her. Her head is bigger than your wallet can handle.

  2. #9339

    Zena AKA Headmaster

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...t/057232100839

    Met this girl on Saturday. Helped her get a room for around 100 and she gave me a session. Was it worth it? At the time yes. Would I repeat? Probably not. She looks the way she does in her pics she looks like she used to be bigger but lost a lot of weight told me she recently got in an accident sometime in the last year although I wasnt really paying much attention. I don't know her rates mainly because she offered a session if I got her a room. All I got was a BJ couldve gotten QVFS but I was in a rush and tbh she does have great mic skills so her nickname is definitely well earned. YMMV I don't know if anyone else has reviewed her but if you're looking to get your dick sucked she definitely fulfills that part. Other then that I don't think ill be repeating just because I have someone who can take care of my blowjob needs for half or more than half of the value of getting her a room.

  3. #9338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Haha Nikki sitting in Marlton getting digital deposits from men all over the tri-state area. I bet she has a profile in Maryland LOL.
    Can we just troll her ask questions like is bare anal available with CIA and does she give rimjob and receive golden showers scammers do not deserve respect once she ask for a deposit stop communicating with her and let her figure it out.

  4. #9337

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed she did not move to Wilkes Barre.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilke...0/703714661560
    Haha Nikki sitting in Marlton getting digital deposits from men all over the tri-state area. I bet she has a profile in Maryland LOL.

  5. #9336

    You won't get that deposit back

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Saw this this post, no name just "new girl".

    I'm assuming it's fake, reached out wanted 170 for a SS and a $50.00 deposit. Figured I'd check to see if any one took the chance. I'd consider the 170 but I'd never a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/845114045116
    Guaranteed she did not move to Wilkes Barre.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilke...0/703714661560

  6. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/017807781922

    I have been watching this one for a while and seems to check all my boxes. Does anyone have any intel?

    And remember stay safe out there.
    Saw her in 2020. She looked great back then. Had a great body. Disappeared for a while and came back really skinny and almost sickly looking. Her rates also went up ridiculously high. In 2020 she was charging 180 for hr. Haven't seen her since she came back, as I feel there's way better for the rates she's charging.

  7. #9334
    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/017807781922

    I have been watching this one for a while and seems to check all my boxes. Does anyone have any intel?

    And remember stay safe out there.
    She's been around for awhile, started posting during the pandemic when she was like 19 or 20. She was hot back then, nice curves and was down to get filled up.

    I think she had some health issues which is why she is so skinny. Not sure if she's using substances or not atm. She's legit though if you can get in touch with her.

  8. #9333

    Anyone try this one out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/017807781922

    I have been watching this one for a while and seems to check all my boxes. Does anyone have any intel?

    And remember stay safe out there.

  9. #9332

    Madison Stacks

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Go see Madison stacks sexy white great BBBJ and BBFS.
    Madison is on Broadway you can get her for street prices. 2/. 4.

  10. #9331

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Houndd60  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her. The setup ok, but I had to confirm we has an appiontment.

    5' small boobs, latina butt. 300 hh 500 h\are not negoitble. Overall very good time.
    In my opinion not worth 300. Always issues with setup and meeting. I'd rather drop 50 at the fast house and get a real Latina.

  11. #9330

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Saw this this post, no name just "new girl".

    I'm assuming it's fake, reached out wanted 170 for a SS and a $50.00 deposit. Figured I'd check to see if any one took the chance. I'd consider the 170 but I'd never a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/845114045116
    This looks like a girl named Nikki. Lesbian. Will lead men on thinking they'll get some but never gives out. She's real but will take the digital cash deposit and disappear.

  12. #9329

    AA Provider

    Can anyone recommend a quality AA provider? Not interested in a BBW. Just looking for a change from the usual. I'm just seeking someone skilled and reputable.

  13. #9328
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Does Kayla allow DATY and receive rimjob I want to give her a rimjob so bad.
    I don't know.

  14. #9327
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last month. I do recommend. She looks like her pictures. She gives a pretty good CBJ and the view from the back is great. Nice soft ass. She's also attentive and engaging. I would see her again. My only issue is that her ss starts at 150. I wish it was a little lower considering everything is covered.
    Does Kayla allow DATY and receive rimjob I want to give her a rimjob so bad.

  15. #9326

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I've heard a few good reviews about her. Have any of you seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...202/8564901608
    I just saw her. The setup ok, but I had to confirm we has an appiontment.

    5' small boobs, latina butt. 300 hh 500 h\are not negoitble. Overall very good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape