Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2240
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1535

    Well, I tried the number in the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone in here said she was here:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...717-68891.html
    When I texted, I got a link for an ad that led to the Slater Rd location and a booking calendar. I didn't try to book because they asked for a name on the page. Plus that strange back and forth about me sending a picture from before, made me a little skeptical. Has anyone booked here? If so, how was it? I might take the plunge if I know the water is safe, LOL.

  2. #1534

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone in here said she was here:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...717-68891.html
    Well that's her old username and that's the old place that was hosted out of. I don't know the likelihood of her still having access to that place, if she left her previous contacts.

  3. #1533

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I too would be interested in her coming back, but based on that story and wanting a picture I would be skeptical too!
    I thought someone in here said she was here:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...717-68891.html

  4. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    3 young. Second floor.
    Cryptic. You trying to say they're young and not a duo of snapping old hags with drapes hanging from their crotches? Is that what you mean? Would be nice to know.

  5. #1531

    Hollyridge

    3 young. Second floor.

  6. #1530

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewPal  [View Original Post]
    Normally they won't give you their personal wechat. 1st there almost working every minute where they travel, 2nd their staying visa is largely depend on the mami so they have no way to mess it around. Only thing they could do is to let you know if they return, but given NC is a small market, less likely they would return so. I use to dream with a MILF in the mid west, she is amazing, weirdly I got her WeChat. She was based in LA and she was a citizen or sth, so I went to see her a couple of times when I visit Cali, that's the only exp I had their personal contact but only about work nothing else.
    I have found many ladies are willing to share their WeChat without asking just by showing them your QR code.

  7. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoGemSin  [View Original Post]
    I mean a girl asked me to get a wchat so we could talk occasionally but other I've no.
    Normally they won't give you their personal wechat. 1st there almost working every minute where they travel, 2nd their staying visa is largely depend on the mami so they have no way to mess it around. Only thing they could do is to let you know if they return, but given NC is a small market, less likely they would return so. I use to dream with a MILF in the mid west, she is amazing, weirdly I got her WeChat. She was based in LA and she was a citizen or sth, so I went to see her a couple of times when I visit Cali, that's the only exp I had their personal contact but only about work nothing else.

  8. #1528

    WeChat. Popular in China

    WeChat is the most popular messaging app in China, even in business. I am guessing this makes sense to anyone asking at this point.

    - Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    Any of you been asked to get a WeChat account?

  9. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    Any of you been asked to get a WeChat account?
    I mean a girl asked me to get a wchat so we could talk occasionally but other I've no.

  10. #1526

    WeChat

    Any of you been asked to get a WeChat account?

  11. #1525

    Emily HC

    Young cute petite Japanese girl that speaks great English. As soon as I get in the door, she's smiling and laughing and extremely GFE. She seemed to really get into it and it's probably the first time I've ever had a provider actually feel like a girlfriend. No rush at all and didn't even ask for the donation until the end. New all time favorite, hands down.

    10/10 will make it a point to repeat if she stays in Raleigh or comes back.

  12. #1524

    Yuku HC

    Really attractive girl, not much English but she said she'd only been learning it for 5 months. Seemed a bit hesitant until after we'd showered and then she was extremely GFE. Excellent session, would definitely repeat.

    Opted for a hhr session, but ended up staying almost 45 minutes and still never felt rushed.

    9/10.

  13. #1523

    Yuku HC

    As the previous poster said, my dream was similar in experience. Very sweet, and very cute. But the sexy comes out in the service. Not much English, but extremely pleasing. Agreed on a 8/10, no extras in my dream. Nice thing body, shapely bottom.

  14. #1522
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    HC Yuku

    Yuku is a soft-spoken person, not super pretty, just average looking girl. Boobs size is around B, not very big but acceptable.

    I had BBFS with her and to my surpise, it was really good, she didn't rush through the session. I didn't expect I would enjoy this much based on her look but oh well, she gave me a surprise with her service. I really enjoyed the GFE and would probably revisit again if I have the time.

    I would give an 8/10 for the overall experience. If you are looking someone that can provide a good service, give Yuku a try.

  15. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she comes here via JPLS where she was Roxy. Same photos at least. She has a couple of reviews on TER and some mentions in Charlotte's K-girl thread on USASG.
    I've been waiting to see if anyone has seen her at HC in Raleigh. I read the good reviews about her on the Charlotte forum--thanks for bringing that to our attention! Assuming she is the same person as Roxy, she sounds like someone who could tempt me back to visiting HC again. I realize she might not be what most mongers here are looking for, but her looks and details from the posts about Roxy do match what I like for the most part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape