Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 33449
-
05-17-25 21:08 #31709Senior Member

Posts: 225Jodie
Met with Jodie today near Kings Island. We had issues communicating and finally realized the hotel where she is staying has very bad cell phone service. Texting worked fine, just no shitty voice connections. That aside, the visit wore my ass out. I certainly got my moneys worth! AND Jodie is a nice lady.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 14:13 #31708Senior Member

Posts: 29Gigi vegas
So I found gigi posting, she's here for couple days by the airport then downtown. Has anyone seen her or have booked with her? She's asking for selfie and reference or a deposit. To confirm its you. Does this sound fishy or do you guys think its legit. I'm so ready to pull the trigger.
https://tryst.link/escort/gigivegas
-
05-16-25 21:32 #31707Senior Member

Posts: 95Crypt Keeper
She looks like the broad that steps out of the bathtub in "The Shining. ".
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 14:15 #31706Senior Member

Posts: 260Jodie
I have tried numerous times to connect up with Jodie with no luck! I have heard good reports about her, but if you're not able to reach someone who regularly post ads for a business, you would think that they would get back to you on a timely basis. At this point in time I give up!
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 10:49 #31705Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodie and Roommate in Monroe
Jodi and her roommate are in Monroe those two girls are in town hot and ready to take care off you and put a smile on your face. Drink plenty of water before you arrive.
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
-
05-14-25 12:23 #31704Senior Member

Posts: 288No name in ad
Anyone have any info on this one. She's a little heavier than I would normally pursue, but fuck, the way things are around this area these days, as long as the face in decent, especially since I'm only looking for BBBJ, and the face is all I'll see anyway LOL.
Any info much appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/928045834611
-
05-13-25 21:58 #31703Senior Member

Posts: 219Extortion threats
Remember these people are in it for the $. They don't make $ if you don't pay. They don't make $ wrecking your life. They'll keep moving on till somebody pays.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 00:30 #31702Senior Member

Posts: 87I'm always curious which girls wind up giving you this result, as this is exactly the type of thing I read these boards to try and avoid. "The Latinas" is quite a large group.
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 22:33 #31701Senior Member

Posts: 372It was. I sent a reply (translated into Spanish) basically making connections to an MS-13 affiliated gang. Tone of the sender changed real quick.
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 20:00 #31700Senior Member

Posts: 112Same here, I just continue to block and report it. Not sure what any good will come if doing that but LOL I have several toys laying around that make lots of noise and I will not hesitate for one second. MTD1.
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 19:33 #31699Regular Member

Posts: 5I used to get those a lot you can ignore them. They'll sometimes use your name / address or someone else's but it's all BS.
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 17:46 #31698Senior Member

Posts: 79I've gotten them recently from both the hotel Asians and the latinas. The Asian's "manager " used the word goons a lot so I'm assuming they're bs. And I didn't even read the one from the latinas "owner".
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 17:07 #31697Senior Member

Posts: 61Sextortion
Anybody get a call attempt or crazy texts from somebody saying they want money for wasting the girls time with insane graphic threats of being a cartel member and coming to your house?
I've had a few of these. I think it's bull shit. but still unnerving.
-
05-12-25 17:05 #31696Senior Member

Posts: 364Wow
I saw her for the first time at the beginning of April. I'd always kicked around the idea but she would never respond in a timely enough manner for our schedules to line up. Well, I tried on a trip to Cincinnati one day when she hadn't advertised. She did answer and she met up with me. She was definitely on something. I'd read the reports of nodding off but she didn't nod off with me but was very sedated and so each was very slow and slightly slurred. She treated me very kindly and I enjoyed the visit. All the things I had read about attributes and performance seemed to add up. I just came over to see if anything had changed before I reached out to meet again, so saddened to read of her passing. Like a lot of these young women, the monkey on their back is overwhelming. She seemed a little antsy but we spoke about family, working out at the gym, her getting a bigger dry erase board to put on her door for her daily goals. What a damn shame.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 16:55 #31695Senior Member

Posts: 27Your not
She is definitely working with the LEO. I used to see her a bunch & got very suspicious about her responses I just stopped talking to her.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





