Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31692

    Another sad case

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware.

    Now I have seen her in the past but it has been a while and normally she is up north. She changes numbers often so I wasn't pressed when she had a new one. So I reach out and she is on ridge at the QI, different than normal but ok.

    This spot is a bit suspect so I negotiate a car date and tell her I'm like 15 away. Get to the area early, scope it out, all seems well. She's like come inside, car dates a sketch. I'm like nah we'll take a drive, she says OK I'll come down. So I sit a watch, then what do you know a few minutes later cop rolls up the front door and I'm like Humm that's not great. She's like where are you, what are you driving? I sit and chill for a bit then tell her there is a cop outside. Cop immediately pulls away.

    Thinking I dodged a charge there. Play safe boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186492088
    She's so far gone at this point. Might weigh 80 lbs. She was at Eastgate a few weeks ago, and I gave up on her. Ghosting, then asking for money (no, don't play that game). She was my go-to for about a year, but she is too far gone now. Sad, she was sweet.

  2. #31691

    Still good

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Ashley still safe to see? I might see her this afternoon. I know reviews are positive, any recent experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186960563
    Saw her about a month ago in eastgate, she was good then. Great head and tight kitty; she knows how to fuck you back.

  3. #31690

    Leighbby and signing off

    Saw Leighbby today. Been trying to for a long time. She rarely replies and when she does usually ghosts out before you can make plans. Not today tho. Unfortunately. We all know she is scary thin, but I swear she's lost 15 lbs since last we met. She told me she weighs 115 lbs. I doubt she's 90. Today was the 1st time I've seen her that she did nothing for me what so ever. Got head and got out. One last shot of baby batter down the gullet. I'm done with her and I think the game all together. I saw a pair of men's sandals in the room. Room was cluttered, somewhat smokey. She was 15 min late to be ready. Said she's dog sitting for her brother. Prob the dog of whatever guy whos shoes I saw. There were no issues, but the dog was in the bathroom and I imagine the guy was too. I thought she was going to fall asleep. And her hygiene was somewhat suspect with a big ol' Bush. I remember why I left a few years back at this point. Text a hundred girls maybe get 3 replies in the next 2 hours. 50-50 maybe 1 will reply again after initial text. Doesn't matter if you know them or not. Skinflation is out of control. Its more of a chore than a game anymore. No fun. I'm out. Good luck guys. Be safe.

  4. #31689

    Dawn

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...256/8596091304

    Any seniors have other digits for Dawn? I was seeing her frequently but she's seemingly fallen off the map. I was even lucky enough to make a short video with her. I thoroughly enjoyed my visits with her. Perhaps she moved out of the area or her situation changed but thought I'd inquire in case anyone else knows something.

  5. #31688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Ashley

    Ashley still safe to see? I might see her this afternoon. I know reviews are positive, any recent experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186960563

  6. #31687
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlinger444  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186862561

    Some of these Latinas seem way too good to be true. I reached out to this one and she gave me some shitty apartments on the westside. I Googled them and looked at their interior and then tried matching the pics in her profile and none lined up. I confronted her about it and she said the one pic in the bedroom is where she lives and it matches up. I didn't go because it seemed shady and for 150 hh seemed very low for a woman so gorgeous.
    It like the AMPs pictures are never the one that opens the door. Mixed reviews for them.

  7. #31686
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware.

    Now I have seen her in the past but it has been a while and normally she is up north. She changes numbers often so I wasn't pressed when she had a new one. So I reach out and she is on ridge at the QI, different than normal but ok.

    This spot is a bit suspect so I negotiate a car date and tell her I'm like 15 away. Get to the area early, scope it out, all seems well. She's like come inside, car dates a sketch. I'm like nah we'll take a drive, she says OK I'll come down. So I sit a watch, then what do you know a few minutes later cop rolls up the front door and I'm like Humm that's not great. She's like where are you, what are you driving? I sit and chill for a bit then tell her there is a cop outside. Cop immediately pulls away.

    Thinking I dodged a charge there. Play safe boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186492088
    I know that spot well and have seen many women there and tbh cops do scope that place out regularly but as long as you know the girl you're seeing, you're good but because cops frequent there (usually just passing through) best to err on the side of caution and try to vet the people you see.

  8. #31685

    Request: Katelyn Pregnant Videos

    Does anyone still have the pregnant videos of Katelyn who was out of NKY that were floating around for a while? Believe there were at least two videos, one a footjob and another a blowjob? Assuming it was a monger on this board that took them. Didn't know that she also passed away several years ago. She was active while pregnant in 2019 and maybe a short time after she gave birth.

    Not sure if they are still live anywhere on porn aggregators or if someone saved them, but would like to get my hands on them if anyone saved or knows a url. I'm sure I have something worth exchanging if needed. Feel free to PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CBD0C1A2-9E21-4513-9975-19859A696153-547-000000655CAAE1EC.jpeg‎   IMG_1151.jpg‎   IMG_1150.jpg‎  

  9. #31684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Jordyn

    Buyer beware.

    Now I have seen her in the past but it has been a while and normally she is up north. She changes numbers often so I wasn't pressed when she had a new one. So I reach out and she is on ridge at the QI, different than normal but ok.

    This spot is a bit suspect so I negotiate a car date and tell her I'm like 15 away. Get to the area early, scope it out, all seems well. She's like come inside, car dates a sketch. I'm like nah we'll take a drive, she says OK I'll come down. So I sit a watch, then what do you know a few minutes later cop rolls up the front door and I'm like Humm that's not great. She's like where are you, what are you driving? I sit and chill for a bit then tell her there is a cop outside. Cop immediately pulls away.

    Thinking I dodged a charge there. Play safe boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186492088

  10. #31683

    Anyone Try this One?

    Looks TGTBT but curious if anyone has taken a "stab" at this one? If not, I can report back on any discovery I obtain.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay

  11. #31682

    Info on the Latinas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186862561

    Some of these Latinas seem way too good to be true. I reached out to this one and she gave me some shitty apartments on the westside. I Googled them and looked at their interior and then tried matching the pics in her profile and none lined up. I confronted her about it and she said the one pic in the bedroom is where she lives and it matches up. I didn't go because it seemed shady and for 150 hh seemed very low for a woman so gorgeous.

  12. #31681
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I have known her for 3-4 years and seen her about 6 times. I always had a good time. We are both from Dayton and I saw her up here as well, 000000000000000 when she visited her dad and brother. I drove her back and forth several times. I think, but could be wrong that she just recently got into the hard stuff. Years ago she just smoked pot with me and I saw no other signs of anything else. And, I do search these girls apartments from time to time. I also have quite the photo / video collection of her. Back then, her body was rocking. She had put on some weight recently. My guess is she started doing meth / fetty and having little experience with it, overdosed herself. Does anyone have any real details? I know her real name, hell, I have been to her Dads house. I just don't see anything on the internet. God bless her soul, she was kind and nice. Her look was just a facade to who she really was.
    I knew her for only 4 months but we got along really well enough to simply hang out and have our fun time together doing the deed. We'd text typically everyday and then one day she stopped responding for a week and I went to her house and saw these blue gloves that usually EMT uses. With the nature of her work I was worried about a bad client so I asked she text me every 24 hours as a safety check. So when she didn't I stopped by and no answer. Asked a neighbor and she told me. Said they wheeled out her body. I'm super bummed as we were getting really close but I feel more so for her friends who've known her for years and her family. She really was kind and sweet.

  13. #31680
    Quote Originally Posted by Seething  [View Original Post]
    To anyone who has been seeing or wanted to see Saffy, unfortunately she OD'd and has passed away.
    Oh man, this one really hits home. I liked Saffy a lot and wish I had seen her more. We always vibed and it felt better than your typical BnG.

    This one to me is a real tragedy.

  14. #31679

    Saffy

    Wow, I have known her for 3-4 years and seen her about 6 times. I always had a good time. We are both from Dayton and I saw her up here as well, 000000000000000 when she visited her dad and brother. I drove her back and forth several times. I think, but could be wrong that she just recently got into the hard stuff. Years ago she just smoked pot with me and I saw no other signs of anything else. And, I do search these girls apartments from time to time. I also have quite the photo / video collection of her. Back then, her body was rocking. She had put on some weight recently. My guess is she started doing meth / fetty and having little experience with it, overdosed herself. Does anyone have any real details? I know her real name, hell, I have been to her Dads house. I just don't see anything on the internet. God bless her soul, she was kind and nice. Her look was just a facade to who she really was.

  15. #31678

    Rip saffy:(

    Quote Originally Posted by Seething  [View Original Post]
    To anyone who has been seeing or wanted to see Saffy, unfortunately she OD'd and has passed away.
    Very sad. I saw her multiple times but not recently since her new place. She was always really nice to me and I enjoyed myself. Everyone is fighting demons- just a sad reality when something like this happens. My condolences to anyone who may be affected by her passing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape