Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 59483
-
05-15-25 17:17 #57098Senior Member

Posts: 26Yup that's the 1. Those women were amazing. Very respectfully priced and every now and again you even get a 4 hand massage on the house. I started my journey there as well about 3 years ago. I can only imagine what this game was like when some of you started.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 17:12 #57097Senior Member

Posts: 117B Spa (Original)
This place has been closed for years.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 09:05 #57096Senior Member

Posts: 4061The original B spa off Buford Hwy? I haven't heard about that spot in years. I went there during my rookie monger years. I forget the girls name who I drew but she had saggy C cups. I think her name started with a K.
Originally Posted by RogueTwo59
[View Original Post]
All I remember is the BBW mamassn who had a very nice ass. Didn't know if she was Korean or Latina. I was too young and dumb to attempt to ask for a massage. LOL.
-
05-13-25 21:47 #57095Senior Member

Posts: 160Elite closed
Stopped by Elite Asian in duluth around 8. Sign flipped to open, but lights off, door locked.
Visited Moonlight at 8:30. Door was open, but was told they were closed by a somewhat latin-looking woman.
No happiness found tonight.
-
05-13-25 16:06 #57094Senior Member

Posts: 26B Spa (Original)
Any 1 know what happened to the wonderful women of B spa. What's currently advertised as Bspa is a location with nothing there or maybe I just went to the wrong location. Any help would be appreciated.
Stay blessed fellas.
-
05-13-25 05:44 #57093Senior Member

Posts: 127Abro. Nothing special
Hadn't been to Abro in a while. Was in the area and had the urge and just enough time, so I dropped in. Greeted by a slightly pudgy girl. OK looking and not visibly too old. Got 30 minutes for 60. On the flip, she started L1 without any haggling. Technique was OK, but she barely allowed OTC up top, and UTC was off the table. Surprisingly, she did allow some OTC down below. Tipped 40 and hit the road. I've had better visits there, so I'll probably go back someday, but not based on this trip.
NoRush.
-
05-12-25 20:11 #57092Senior Member

Posts: 4061These questions have been asked on this form quite a bit LOL. As far as big tits, the only person I can think of is Zoey from PZ massage in Smyrna on the intersection of S. Cobb Dr. And East west connector. It is behind a QT gas station. The problem there is that she can be hot and cold, and with everything going on in Cobb, I'm thinking she will be cold.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
As for Latina, AMP wise, you will have to go to Duluth to find one of Samantha's shops. However, don't go to the sunshine because I'm hearing it is going legit.
-
05-12-25 16:41 #57091Senior Member

Posts: 126Scouting
Looking for some good decent size bolts maybe D's size and an ok msg? Where would why'all recommend? Or some Latina msgs?
I mostly post up in the NW ga section so lmk what's in the atl area.
Stay safe guys.
-
05-12-25 13:33 #57090Regular Member

Posts: 22Gingko Spa
Has anyone tried Gingko Spa on Roswell Road ITP?
-
05-11-25 21:05 #57089Senior Member

Posts: 327They lie because they love your wallet and want to empty it repeatedly.
Very few idiots will pay $200 - $300 for "regular massage" or even that much for simple L1. "Regular massage" tips rarely exceed $20 in the vast majority of transactions. The guys who pay $200+ for a "regular massage" are unicorns but they do exist, mostly in the form of gossip among the girls. These guys don't do this because they are rich, they are much more likely to do it because they are simps, lonely, and want to date the provider. Same for the guys who are shelling out that number for simple L1--they are getting conned into way more menu while letting the little head think for the big one and the provider will just offer "Next time more, honey" after the unfulfilled promise reaches conclusion. The slight of hand BJ, the bait and switch, and the many other cons are always on the table for the more cunning providers. If you are tipping $200 and not getting a very open menu, the joke is on you.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
Providers are not low key trying to get you to pay more, they are being explicit about it. They are trying to tell you the market is very different from reality because they want to make more money.
-
05-11-25 18:17 #57088Senior Member

Posts: 82Tips
Its been discussed on here before and seems everyone pretty aligned on what should be paid, but some of the girls I know well I have asked about what people are paying and in general they talk same range as normal, but they also talk about people paying $200-$300 for regular massage or L1, they don't seem to be trying to get me to pay more but maybe low key they are? Do you guys think or anyof you laying down those kind of tips? Usually they comment the person is "rich" whatever they consider that. Just curious since I have heard this story several times.
-
05-11-25 17:18 #57087Regular Member

Posts: 21MS-SS. Sandy
Had an appointment with Sandy recently, she was nice, fairly talkative, and overall it was good but not great. Mid-30's, attractive, very sensual, and good teasing throughout. However the massage was really light, too much so for me personally, and she spent most of the hour on the lower body with just a few minutes on shoulders and back.
Anyone have any insight on who else is available at MS-SS currently? I know Amber and Miki, haven't seen Apple and don't know who else is around currently.
-
05-11-25 17:17 #57086Senior Member

Posts: 58Recent Ivy Visit
Drove by Adore recently and saw it was closed, so I headed to Cheshire Bridge. Usually I have good luck at Heavenly or Ivy, so I opted for the latter. Good timing, as I drew Selena (I think) and got 1 HR with L2, roaming all over. The massage was medium and sensual but she teased and teased so much that I should've just gone with L1. Didn't last, no bag, so someone got a mouthful.
-
05-11-25 16:22 #57085Senior Member

Posts: 49Fuji and L-massage
Finally got to try L off Buford HWY. I wound not recommend the 60 minutes. Not worth it. Go for 30. But, EK is just a couple of miles from me and is about the same. Massage itself was not that great. And then, after getting a good tease, a negotiation started. Ended up $ for getting access to top. So So HR. But it was all I needed since I paid to have something in my mouth.
But, EK is about the same.
L was busy and I had to wait. So, I left and checked out Fuji off chamblee Tucker. They don't have T-showers. The girl was butt ugly and could not speak English. The advertisement I saw for Fuji said TS.
But, it took a translator app to ask if they had one.
There was an ATM in the lobby, so I suspect you could get an HE or more there. But, the woman that I spoke to, you wouldn't want to.
But, I finally got to try L. And I will not make that 30 minute drive again. But, I did notice, most places ask if you've been there again. I think this is a defense mechanism. If you say no, you need do a little more to get what you wanted. So, instead of saying no, I said a friend recommend Mimi (earlier post and got me interested in L). I said that and she started to pat my bare bottom.
So thanks for the names and sorry that I never ask.
-
05-10-25 16:29 #57084Senior Member

Posts: 367The ATL may not be dead but it might be on life support.
Originally Posted by RBrand35
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






