Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31481
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a call attempt or crazy texts from somebody saying they want money for wasting the girls time with insane graphic threats of being a cartel member and coming to your house?

    I've had a few of these. I think it's bull shit. but still unnerving.
    I'm always curious which girls wind up giving you this result, as this is exactly the type of thing I read these boards to try and avoid. "The Latinas" is quite a large group.

  2. #31480
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a call attempt or crazy texts from somebody saying they want money for wasting the girls time with insane graphic threats of being a cartel member and coming to your house?

    I've had a few of these. I think it's bull shit. but still unnerving.
    It was. I sent a reply (translated into Spanish) basically making connections to an MS-13 affiliated gang. Tone of the sender changed real quick.

  3. #31479
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a call attempt or crazy texts from somebody saying they want money for wasting the girls time with insane graphic threats of being a cartel member and coming to your house?

    I've had a few of these. I think it's bull shit. but still unnerving.
    Same here, I just continue to block and report it. Not sure what any good will come if doing that but LOL I have several toys laying around that make lots of noise and I will not hesitate for one second. MTD1.

  4. #31478
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a call attempt or crazy texts from somebody saying they want money for wasting the girls time with insane graphic threats of being a cartel member and coming to your house?


    I've had a few of these. I think it's bull shit. but still unnerving.
    I used to get those a lot you can ignore them. They'll sometimes use your name / address or someone else's but it's all BS.

  5. #31477
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a call attempt or crazy texts from somebody saying they want money for wasting the girls time with insane graphic threats of being a cartel member and coming to your house?

    I've had a few of these. I think it's bull shit. but still unnerving.
    I've gotten them recently from both the hotel Asians and the latinas. The Asian's "manager " used the word goons a lot so I'm assuming they're bs. And I didn't even read the one from the latinas "owner".

  6. #31476

    Sextortion

    Anybody get a call attempt or crazy texts from somebody saying they want money for wasting the girls time with insane graphic threats of being a cartel member and coming to your house?

    I've had a few of these. I think it's bull shit. but still unnerving.

  7. #31475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I have known her for 3-4 years and seen her about 6 times. I always had a good time. We are both from Dayton and I saw her up here as well, 000000000000000 when she visited her dad and brother. I drove her back and forth several times. I think, but could be wrong that she just recently got into the hard stuff. Years ago she just smoked pot with me and I saw no other signs of anything else. And, I do search these girls apartments from time to time. I also have quite the photo / video collection of her. Back then, her body was rocking. She had put on some weight recently. My guess is she started doing meth / fetty and having little experience with it, overdosed herself. Does anyone have any real details? I know her real name, hell, I have been to her Dads house. I just don't see anything on the internet. God bless her soul, she was kind and nice. Her look was just a facade to who she really was.
    I saw her for the first time at the beginning of April. I'd always kicked around the idea but she would never respond in a timely enough manner for our schedules to line up. Well, I tried on a trip to Cincinnati one day when she hadn't advertised. She did answer and she met up with me. She was definitely on something. I'd read the reports of nodding off but she didn't nod off with me but was very sedated and so each was very slow and slightly slurred. She treated me very kindly and I enjoyed the visit. All the things I had read about attributes and performance seemed to add up. I just came over to see if anything had changed before I reached out to meet again, so saddened to read of her passing. Like a lot of these young women, the monkey on their back is overwhelming. She seemed a little antsy but we spoke about family, working out at the gym, her getting a bigger dry erase board to put on her door for her daily goals. What a damn shame.

  8. #31474

    Your not

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Ehhh well maybe I was being too careful then. Who knows.
    She is definitely working with the LEO. I used to see her a bunch & got very suspicious about her responses I just stopped talking to her.

  9. #31473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Jordyn

    Ehhh well maybe I was being too careful then. Who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clermont  [View Original Post]
    She's so far gone at this point. Might weigh 80 lbs. She was at Eastgate a few weeks ago, and I gave up on her. Ghosting, then asking for money (no, don't play that game). She was my go-to for about a year, but she is too far gone now. Sad, she was sweet.

  10. #31472

    Nikki amazing

    Hello, I believe this is my first post. I just wanted to post this review out there. Nikki based from Cinci, just does an amazing job. Literal CBJ. I almost came within 5 min. She's a real treat. Great convo, private, then straight to the point. She looks just like her pictures. They truly dnt do her justice. Def will see her again. Seen her couple times. Just wish I lived closer.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5132009815/1

  11. #31471

    Another sad case

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware.

    Now I have seen her in the past but it has been a while and normally she is up north. She changes numbers often so I wasn't pressed when she had a new one. So I reach out and she is on ridge at the QI, different than normal but ok.

    This spot is a bit suspect so I negotiate a car date and tell her I'm like 15 away. Get to the area early, scope it out, all seems well. She's like come inside, car dates a sketch. I'm like nah we'll take a drive, she says OK I'll come down. So I sit a watch, then what do you know a few minutes later cop rolls up the front door and I'm like Humm that's not great. She's like where are you, what are you driving? I sit and chill for a bit then tell her there is a cop outside. Cop immediately pulls away.

    Thinking I dodged a charge there. Play safe boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186492088
    She's so far gone at this point. Might weigh 80 lbs. She was at Eastgate a few weeks ago, and I gave up on her. Ghosting, then asking for money (no, don't play that game). She was my go-to for about a year, but she is too far gone now. Sad, she was sweet.

  12. #31470

    Still good

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Ashley still safe to see? I might see her this afternoon. I know reviews are positive, any recent experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186960563
    Saw her about a month ago in eastgate, she was good then. Great head and tight kitty; she knows how to fuck you back.

  13. #31469

    Leighbby and signing off

    Saw Leighbby today. Been trying to for a long time. She rarely replies and when she does usually ghosts out before you can make plans. Not today tho. Unfortunately. We all know she is scary thin, but I swear she's lost 15 lbs since last we met. She told me she weighs 115 lbs. I doubt she's 90. Today was the 1st time I've seen her that she did nothing for me what so ever. Got head and got out. One last shot of baby batter down the gullet. I'm done with her and I think the game all together. I saw a pair of men's sandals in the room. Room was cluttered, somewhat smokey. She was 15 min late to be ready. Said she's dog sitting for her brother. Prob the dog of whatever guy whos shoes I saw. There were no issues, but the dog was in the bathroom and I imagine the guy was too. I thought she was going to fall asleep. And her hygiene was somewhat suspect with a big ol' Bush. I remember why I left a few years back at this point. Text a hundred girls maybe get 3 replies in the next 2 hours. 50-50 maybe 1 will reply again after initial text. Doesn't matter if you know them or not. Skinflation is out of control. Its more of a chore than a game anymore. No fun. I'm out. Good luck guys. Be safe.

  14. #31468

    Dawn

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...256/8596091304

    Any seniors have other digits for Dawn? I was seeing her frequently but she's seemingly fallen off the map. I was even lucky enough to make a short video with her. I thoroughly enjoyed my visits with her. Perhaps she moved out of the area or her situation changed but thought I'd inquire in case anyone else knows something.

  15. #31467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Ashley

    Ashley still safe to see? I might see her this afternoon. I know reviews are positive, any recent experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186960563

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape