Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15693

    Joy in Covington 29

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Seductivediva, 23 in Atlanta, maybe Buford, real name Alyssa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-bb5abfe99249

    I saw her awhile back and terrible experience, and another guy here was telling me about a bad time he had, and turns out it was with this same girl. You have been warned.

    Also Joy in Covington age 29.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-251c5909f38b

    Another bad experience, quasi-scammer.

    Also Rose in Sandy Springs. I can't find her profile, but she is in her 20s and just dangerous.

    I can't give more details, because some losers on here tell the girls everything we write, but just take my word for it ... or take your chances.

    The pics below are of Alyssa and Rose.
    What made the experiment with Joy bad? I'd love to hear more details. I saw her as well and definitely concur it was a bad experience and she is a quasi scammer. Did she always try to get money in advance from you? She play you like she's broke and her kids are hungry?

  2. #15692

    Same story

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Needed money because she popped one of her tires before she could meet. A little better that the babysitter story LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-204509ed3d0d

    SD.
    I think she is another scammer. No luck on my end.

  3. #15691

    Ashley

    Looking for info on Ashley if anyone is willing to share. Have an upcoming intimate encounter planned with her and looking for any watchouts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-0b2a5bae94bf

    SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley.jpg‎  

  4. #15690

    Riley

    I chatted with Riley a good bit on Seeking and then moved to text. Super hot texting but all innuendos, never anything specific. She agreed immediately to my extremely lowball gift offer which immediately raised red flags for me so I stopped texting her. If anyone of you have actually met her it would be nice to know (PM would be fine or here in the forum).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-fe957e00c566

    SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Riley.jpg‎  

  5. #15689

    Claire

    Needed money because she popped one of her tires before she could meet. A little better that the babysitter story LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-204509ed3d0d

    SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Claire.jpg‎  

  6. #15688

    Kim

    Needs money up front to pay her babysitter before she meets you LOL I have never heard of paying a babysitter up front until I heard it from many of the folks on Seeking. You would think they would come up with a better gimmick LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-218d43e45ea5

    May the pussy be with you!!

    SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kim.jpg‎  

  7. #15687
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Fair. I may have been blinded thought it was a uber. I enjoyed my time for the 2. 5 and not feeling rush and joking around. Just my experience. I do say pics are someoen that isn't her. But I thought she was cute at the very least. If she is a pro she didn't show pro to me.
    She's not a pro to the level you'll find her on Eros or Tryst. She not even close to the pictures and if I hadn't worked so damn hard to meet her I'd have likely tossed her a couple of dollars and walked away. The driver, waited for her. Definitely not an uber. Things like this is why I almost always do a public meet before going further.

  8. #15686

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    Yes! This. She's nice enough but those pics are not very recent, she had a driver drop her off at my place, so maybe she's a minor league pro with a pitching coach.
    Fair. I may have been blinded thought it was a uber. I enjoyed my time for the 2. 5 and not feeling rush and joking around. Just my experience. I do say pics are someoen that isn't her. But I thought she was cute at the very least. If she is a pro she didn't show pro to me.

  9. #15685
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    She not a pro but not worth what she charge, I put her as a boring AF, really disappointment of her looks, definitely fake pics.
    Yes! This. She's nice enough but those pics are not very recent, she had a driver drop her off at my place, so maybe she's a minor league pro with a pitching coach.

  10. #15684

    Joy of Covington

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    I saw them too and I concur.
    Joy is definitely a scammer. You'll be lucky to even get head from her. She is also about 100 pounds heavier than her pics on the SA site. She will ask for gas money up front. Money because her kids are hungry. Money for car insurance. She will try to get by with getting money up front and never delivering on anything physical. I did get BBBJ with cim but I paid a hefty price for it. I would call her a quasi scammer like the commenter posted below. I have tons of pics of her actual body and the way she really looks if anyone was contemplating seeing her based solely on her photos. She's also a kratom addict. And nods out while you're with her. Which was pretty scary. 😱 DM me if anyone wants more personal information of what this girl is all about. Beware of this girl. She is toxic.

  11. #15683

    Maybe not a pro but!

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    So I will take what ATLprince says with a grain of salt. If you notice he only has negative things to say about girl
    My experience is similar but different from yours. She is hot and cold yes. But will meet. She is not pro. She is just a girl who doesn't really have organization skills. She will meet just be persistent. She is sweet but hard to get a hold of. I have a couples of other friends who have met her. Yes covered. She isn't going to rush and will just chill. Not pro at all. Just trying to make extra money while having fun to be honest.

    I personally will be waiting till he has positive things to say about some girls and brings some positively to the table. I suspect he drags girls who turn him down or don't give him what he wants. (ie condom). Also if someone is high volume would they be hard to get a hold of like she is?
    She not a pro but not worth what she charge, I put her as a boring AF, really disappointment of her looks, definitely fake pics.

  12. #15682

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    Dee (circa 2017) is making a comeback appearance and looking to renew old connections as well as make new ones. She has a new number, PM me for her new one. She can host near the famous Big Chicken.
    I saw Dee last night. Pretty in person than pictures. Good communication from start to finish. Met up in person in just over an hour. Had a good time with her. No rush. For info contact Will.

  13. #15681

    Majmilkduds has a personal grudge on me

    MajMilkDuds and I used to share lot of girls from a couple of years. Lately, he has been meeting all my girls and running away without paying them and burning the bridges for me, this happened with at least 10 girls and I can't take it anymore. The girls message me saying I owe them money as he runs away without paying.

    MajMilkDuds, we have many common daddy friends, you have a very bad reputation in the community and stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    So I will take what ATLprince says with a grain of salt. If you notice he only has negative things to say about girls.

    My experience is similar but different from yours. She is hot and cold yes. But will meet. She is not pro. She is just a girl who doesn't really have organization skills. She will meet just be persistent. She is sweet but hard to get a hold of. I have a couples of other friends who have met her. Yes covered. She isn't going to rush and will just chill. Not pro at all. Just trying to make extra money while having fun to be honest.

    I personally will be waiting till he has positive things to say about some girls and brings some positively to the table. I suspect he drags girls who turn him down or don't give him what he wants. (ie condom). Also if someone is high volume would they be hard to get a hold of like she is?

  14. #15680

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Bullet dodged, thank you!
    So I will take what ATLprince says with a grain of salt. If you notice he only has negative things to say about girls.

    My experience is similar but different from yours. She is hot and cold yes. But will meet. She is not pro. She is just a girl who doesn't really have organization skills. She will meet just be persistent. She is sweet but hard to get a hold of. I have a couples of other friends who have met her. Yes covered. She isn't going to rush and will just chill. Not pro at all. Just trying to make extra money while having fun to be honest.

    I personally will be waiting till he has positive things to say about some girls and brings some positively to the table. I suspect he drags girls who turn him down or don't give him what he wants. (ie condom). Also if someone is high volume would they be hard to get a hold of like she is?

  15. #15679
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Valerie is a pure pro and insists on a condom as she is high volume. Also, the pics are catfish. She looks different in-person.
    Bullet dodged, thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape