Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 37358
-
03-03-25 12:37 #34103Senior Member

Posts: 201Shantal
Are these two good to go? I'm going to be up in Richmond tomorrow and would like to partake. Tried getting with the bombshell ballerina, but she is not answering text. Go figure.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 00:23 #34102Senior Member

Posts: 580That makes two
That's a fact, 5 is my limit and it has to be some extra ordinary unicorn shit that's on my bucket list!!
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 22:11 #34101Senior Member

Posts: 371Seriously for that much I could plan a weekend trip to a Latin country and pickup two hot young Latinas multiple times and fly back.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 21:12 #34100Senior Member

Posts: 220800/ hr. I make a great living but that's above my shelf. Looks great though.
Originally Posted by TheCableMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 15:46 #34099Senior Member

Posts: 139I mean I called her phone and talked to her but sure 👍.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 15:44 #34098Senior Member

Posts: 29South Hill
Anyone know any providers in the south hill area?
-
03-02-25 13:09 #34097Senior Member

Posts: 27She is.
I have my sources that I believe, you have yours. Either way she isn't available and isn't the lady being posted about the other day.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 05:41 #34096Senior Member

Posts: 231She's looking for fun asap
Hey Chelsea is looking for some fun asap. Just hmu in the dm's.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 01:01 #34095Senior Member

Posts: 337Ermm
Meant to link this https://i.imghippo.com/files/x4389NZ.jpg https://i.imghippo.com/files/wq7491vw.png
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Gotten no response from Ashley / Amber https://i.ibb.co/bRN43V0W/Testers.png https://archive.ph/90SoG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/443340277468
There was like 4 people named Ashley when I searched so.
-
03-01-25 22:13 #34094Regular Member

Posts: 17I've seen her a couple times and is worth every penny LOL. She gets into it and is as GFE as you want. Private apartment and caters to everything you want. All doors are open.
Originally Posted by CrimsonMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 21:49 #34093Senior Member

Posts: 337? Possible report from via SW thread
-
03-01-25 19:07 #34092Senior Member

Posts: 139She is?
I was just texting her cell yesterday and she said she isn't hosting because she's in a relationship LOL.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 17:04 #34091Senior Member

Posts: 337Nothing to add, same thoughts as you
Pulled this up its weird though since STG website has that location bug.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
804 318 66 eighty three.
Buena suerte chico.
https://pomf2.lain.la/f/9sklc4ai.jpg
-
03-01-25 16:13 #34090Senior Member

Posts: 491Gangbang
Anyone going?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/802248003113
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-01-25 16:08 #34089Senior Member

Posts: 161Miss wattz
Any info on MISS WATTZ I know she is Not at the trailer in Chester anymore. She said she had retired. Then found out she was taking appts, in Petersburg, Va, Is she gone.
UTR and seeing only a few long term regulars?









Reply With Quote






