Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 19512
-
05-12-25 17:58 #15372Regular Member

Posts: 5There's a number of options in the International District. The big two are probably Comfort and Spirit (latter has table shower) on Jackson, but there's a whole bunch of options throughout. None is FS as far as I know.
Originally Posted by LeftForDawn
[View Original Post]
There's also a handful in the you District, especially on the north end. The only FS option I know of is Graton.
There's also one by Roosevelt station, near Due Cucina.
-
05-12-25 17:37 #15371Senior Member

Posts: 110Lake City Way Starpoint QQ
Not a great line up this month. Take this with a grain of salt, but you have been warned.
-
05-11-25 17:13 #15370Senior Member

Posts: 26Had a dream about Tokyo, Christy. Aggressive provider. Take a shower and let her do her thing. Tuma is int the table for the ones who like them. Great kegel. What's up with good this month, no one singing about it yet?
-
05-11-25 11:32 #15369Banned Member

Posts: 319Sooyi / Suyi from Tokyo now at Shanghai as Suzy
Just a quick note for those who enjoyed seeing Suyi / Sooyi at Tokyo a couple months ago, she's now at Shanghai for the rest of the month and using the name Suzy. Visited her yesterday. Fantastic!
-
05-11-25 09:25 #15368Senior Member

Posts: 74Depends how far you are willing to walk. The places in UDist aren't far from the station there that exits out on Brooklyn Ave. Or if you ride further south there is Karma just north of the Columbia City stop.
Originally Posted by LeftForDawn
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 22:16 #15367Senior Member

Posts: 187Anything near link rail stops?
Anyone know of anything worth while within walking distance of any of the link rail stops. I ride a lot for events and looking for recommendations for anything between Rainer beach to north gate.
I know of 1 in the sodo area behind that subway shop, it's not too far of a walk but would love to find others up and down the rails.
-
05-10-25 19:17 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 444Tokyo new girl christy. Pse all the way
The reports here are spot on, this girl knows how to fk, super friendly and aggressive made the session rlly fun. 5'2 ish, mm c or d, decent ass not pancake. After the 2 handshakes, she immediately got straight down to business and I was super horny after reading the reports so I was all over her dfk, tata / ass playing, fiv, had a full hour of pse. Wow she's super fun, that session was a blast, totally drained. Asked for swallow, but was kindly turn down. So far, all the AMP girls I’ve met have kindly said no (sight), even candy from good didn't offer it though there's report of her she does it, have to wait for her to come back and try again.
Recommendation: yes.
Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
-
05-10-25 18:02 #15365Banned Member

Posts: 9071922x 108th Ave SE, Renton.
Originally Posted by DioBrando
[View Original Post]
Lower parking lot, there is a staircase on the left, walk past that, turn left around the back of the building. Last door on the left.
-
05-10-25 17:20 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yea, but to think somebody is going to mount that anyway. I applaud your standards! Don't let your dick take your self respect. At least not every time. Haha.
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 17:01 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 158Renton, it is behind the Dentistry.
Originally Posted by DioBrando
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 16:13 #15362Regular Member

Posts: 24Is the Good Massage mostly discussed in Renton or 50st in Seattle?
Is the Good Massage mostly discussed in Renton or on 50st in Seattle?
-
05-09-25 23:01 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 74Sasa at Garden in Pinehurst area
I thinks she was there in February as well. Early 30's with nice nipples on natural C's. Cute to look at and friendly. Not quite the show as at Shanghai but she will relax you.
-
05-09-25 19:22 #15360Regular Member

Posts: 15I've had good experiences at both Luna and Soft Bay. Luna was above average today -- 30 ish tight body, something like "Cheishi", small B's but overall good package.
Originally Posted by BikerVtx
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 23:46 #15359Regular Member

Posts: 17Lake city Lilly's
Yesterday I hit the jackpot, as my time & $$ was well worth it. Anna at Lilly's was young, as attractive as she was attenditive, wiping all my regions before climbing to ride my face while engulfing me, covered. I didn't last long, probably being a bit nervous not knowing if it was really going to be that easy. It was! Not too busy, great parking, older manager. I brought gifts of lace, however she claimed that she wore size small but didn't check the label, I had small and medium. Next time I'll be prepared to pursue it further, as chewing a lace covered pie is a passion for me. Next stop, soft bay, or Luna. Any preferences?
-
05-07-25 14:55 #15358Banned Member

Posts: 319Same song, 3rd verse
As FlyingGoofball noted, same managers for One Spa as for Shanghai and Good, and the girls often rotate between them, so really the same product. Currently Joey is especially good there.
Originally Posted by ViratKohli25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





