Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16224

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-7bd970278174

    Got a dinner meet and greet set up on Monday.
    After reading her profile. I wish you good luck sir. LOL. That's all I have to say. LOL. Chose your words carefully on your meet.

  2. #16223

    Lucy

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-7bd970278174

    Got a dinner meet and greet set up on Monday.

  3. #16222
    She's no longer in vegas. She's in wisconsin but said she comes to chicago here and there still.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    A lot of you will probably remember Brenda. The Latin 32 year old nympho architect who lived on the south side of Chicago for years. She fucked a lot of guys on this board, but she would sometimes ghost guys once they showed up at her place. Anyway, I accidentally found her on SA by accident. It looks like she moved to Las Vegas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-a00da0bb67fb

  4. #16221

    Paige

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-25ccbe02d467

    Contact was on and off. Finally had a partial plan to meet until she texted this:

    "Just a heads up I was burned before so I normally start with online first, if you want to skip that then I can book a room, once I book it you reimburse me upon confirmation".

    Damn scam.

  5. #16220

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    A lot of you will probably remember Brenda. The Latin 32 year old nympho architect who lived on the south side of Chicago for years. She fucked a lot of guys on this board, but she would sometimes ghost guys once they showed up at her place. Anyway, I accidentally found her on SA by accident. It looks like she moved to Las Vegas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-a00da0bb67fb
    Thanks for sharing this, I wondered what happened to her. She was a talker and like it raw.

  6. #16219

    Brenda

    A lot of you will probably remember Brenda. The Latin 32 year old nympho architect who lived on the south side of Chicago for years. She fucked a lot of guys on this board, but she would sometimes ghost guys once they showed up at her place. Anyway, I accidentally found her on SA by accident. It looks like she moved to Las Vegas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-a00da0bb67fb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0db8b6ca-579b-419d-8761-510882118161_2x.jpg‎  

  7. #16218

    SweetBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Got a trip coming up to your town in 2 weeks and I've been messaging these ladies to see what's up. I don't negotiate so take that into consideration when seeing the ppms.

    FeaBelle - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e.

    Was ok with $300 ppm. Didn't get into details. Started asking for money, so I blocked.

    Lily - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-2135671cb4ae.

    Was down for ppm, but is a newer profile and then started trying to sell me pics, so I'll pass on this as well.

    CaseyJones- https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062.

    I think she's been reviewed here before? Asking 600 for 2 hours so seems semi pro? I'll pass.

    Rose- https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d06e59279d81.

    Not a very good texter, she had me call her instead. Had to explain what ppm was to her and she seems down. Will try to update once I get more info.

    Celi - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec.

    350 ppm for a few hours, no anal and "nothing physically abusive or degrading" She's on my maybe list.

    Sweet Baby - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-e655b0095bfa.

    450 ppm no anal. Kinda my type so I may try to negotiate.

    EvlynThrills - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-b280091ba0e6.

    Down for ppm offered 300 and she seemed ok with it. Our schedules didn't really line up so it's probably not going to happen. She can host sometimes in the morning. If you live near downtown she might be worth.

    Cambodian Babe - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-f4c48a3cf901.

    Asked for 500 ppm and wants to meet in public for drinks or dinner first. I think I'll pass.

    If anyone has any thin white girls that are good with bbfscip and won't break the bank with ppm lmk!
    Was talking with SweetBaby. Got a date and time set and I even confirmed that day just to be sure. The time comes and doesn't show up. Texts me the next day that she fell asleep. On to the next one.

  8. #16217

    Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    This one is staying downtown. Wants 1 k ppm. Didn't discuss anything further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-aba16c320288

    This one is a pro. Didn't discuss details for SB yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-25d768be1cf0

    https://sagestarling.com/about

    This one said she's currently pregnant and because of that, she wants a bigger allowance. I didn't even discuss dollars after she said that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-585ec845bd0b
    Frankie quoted me 1500 for BBCIP. Didn't even try to counter.

  9. #16216

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Do some searching on Ashley. There were multiple reviewers saying she had an odor issue and was in a hurry to leave as soon as the deed was done once.
    I met Ashley once. Very nice girl. Super petite. Was definitely let's get this show on the road kinda girl. No foreplay to speak of. Didn't seem like in a big hurry to go afterwards but I didn't really want to continue after she refused to take a quick shower to freshen up. It wasn't a vaginal odor for me, it was just plain old body odor / sweat. So YMMV.

  10. #16215

    Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    This one is staying downtown. Wants 1 k ppm. Didn't discuss anything further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-aba16c320288

    This one is a pro. Didn't discuss details for SB yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-25d768be1cf0

    https://sagestarling.com/about

    This one said she's currently pregnant and because of that, she wants a bigger allowance. I didn't even discuss dollars after she said that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-585ec845bd0b
    I've never seen Frankie, but I know she does BBFS CIP. I guess someone knock her up then.

  11. #16214

    Quick dump

    This one is staying downtown. Wants 1 k ppm. Didn't discuss anything further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-aba16c320288

    This one is a pro. Didn't discuss details for SB yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-25d768be1cf0

    https://sagestarling.com/about

    This one said she's currently pregnant and because of that, she wants a bigger allowance. I didn't even discuss dollars after she said that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-585ec845bd0b

  12. #16213

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Try this one for a decent ppm and bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-ce44ec5c76cd
    Do some searching on Ashley. There were multiple reviewers saying she had an odor issue and was in a hurry to leave as soon as the deed was done once.

  13. #16212

    Intel

    Anyone tried her? I am trying to recollect if she has a different profile earlier but not sure if she is a game or something I should avoid. Please DM me as well. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-799ebd848a89

  14. #16211

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. She's out near Dekalb and is a time waster. Wants to sell pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-268fab9354fe.
    Thanks for the heads up! Messaged her. Getting blocked now.

  15. #16210

    Not really in Chicago

    Time waster. She's out near Dekalb and is a time waster. Wants to sell pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-268fab9354fe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape