Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 41286
-
05-10-25 13:58 #38211Senior Member

Posts: 477Kali The Enchantress
She is thin, but fit. Not much of an ass or chest but still quite sexy if you can get past the tatts over her eyes. I've had a couple of dreams with her. The first she showed off her excellent oral skills although no DT was possible. The second the highlight was her flexibility and and eagerness to please. She's really very fun and has a sweet, sincere personality. Beware her propensity to be over-dramatic and even get emotional. It's a major buzzkill.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-09-25 23:50 #38210Senior Member

Posts: 234I have been looking at her myself I might have to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 15:45 #38209Senior Member

Posts: 84Dr. Mom
I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 15:29 #38208Senior Member

Posts: 107Lacey
Try that spelling.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 14:20 #38207Senior Member

Posts: 413That's a big maybe
I can't believe no one's slipped it in.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 11:45 #38206Senior Member

Posts: 256Compate pics
If you look at Dr. Mom's ad saying her daughter is in town it looks like this ad is Dr. Mom's daughter.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 11:06 #38205Senior Member

Posts: 158UNF area
I will be in town tomorrow from Naples. Can somebody refer me to a good BBBJ or HJ provider in the area.
-
05-09-25 08:16 #38204Regular Member

Posts: 11Any recent info on this one?
-
05-09-25 06:03 #38203Senior Member

Posts: 58Legit
She's a nice person. Reads a lot. Ok to talk to. Had a baby I think a year or two ago. A few tats here & there. Wasn't drugged up in my experience. Don't recall any drama.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 20:03 #38202Senior Member

Posts: 708Agreed.
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
I think I did a report on her about 8 years ago or so. All you are dong is renting the cooch. She bends over. Looks great. And that's it.
Hard pass on this one, not worth it.
-
05-08-25 19:57 #38201Senior Member

Posts: 708Lie Budwhite stated h She's been around for years. I've tried to meet her in previous days but her verification was too rigorous for my tastes. Finally met her and enjoyed the visit. I will try again soon before giving my final say. The Guy bang nearby is a thing. She says its not her boyfriend. Uh huh.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:55 #38200Senior Member

Posts: 84Cali
She's a good one! Very thin, but that's what I like, lucid, claims to not do candy.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:19 #38199Senior Member

Posts: 243Threats
I get these threats sometimes.
I usually reply with "I'll kill your family or tell them to "fuck off and die". Last time I.
Told them my family is in Canada, their reply "we know". You have no clue where they are LOL
.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 15:52 #38198Senior Member

Posts: 176What about the free texting mobile / web apps?
Originally Posted by MJohnson218
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 11:31 #38197Senior Member

Posts: 413Enchantress intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/326220173840
Normally I like them a little young but she's interesting looking. Search brings up nothing.










Reply With Quote





