Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 41257
-
05-09-25 14:20 #38212Senior Member

Posts: 412That's a big maybe
I can't believe no one's slipped it in.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 11:45 #38211Senior Member

Posts: 256Compate pics
If you look at Dr. Mom's ad saying her daughter is in town it looks like this ad is Dr. Mom's daughter.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 11:06 #38210Senior Member

Posts: 157UNF area
I will be in town tomorrow from Naples. Can somebody refer me to a good BBBJ or HJ provider in the area.
-
05-09-25 08:16 #38209Regular Member

Posts: 11Any recent info on this one?
-
05-09-25 06:03 #38208Senior Member

Posts: 58Legit
She's a nice person. Reads a lot. Ok to talk to. Had a baby I think a year or two ago. A few tats here & there. Wasn't drugged up in my experience. Don't recall any drama.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 20:03 #38207Senior Member

Posts: 708Agreed.
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
I think I did a report on her about 8 years ago or so. All you are dong is renting the cooch. She bends over. Looks great. And that's it.
Hard pass on this one, not worth it.
-
05-08-25 19:57 #38206Senior Member

Posts: 708Lie Budwhite stated h She's been around for years. I've tried to meet her in previous days but her verification was too rigorous for my tastes. Finally met her and enjoyed the visit. I will try again soon before giving my final say. The Guy bang nearby is a thing. She says its not her boyfriend. Uh huh.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:55 #38205Senior Member

Posts: 81Cali
She's a good one! Very thin, but that's what I like, lucid, claims to not do candy.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:19 #38204Senior Member

Posts: 243Threats
I get these threats sometimes.
I usually reply with "I'll kill your family or tell them to "fuck off and die". Last time I.
Told them my family is in Canada, their reply "we know". You have no clue where they are LOL
.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 15:52 #38203Senior Member

Posts: 176What about the free texting mobile / web apps?
Originally Posted by MJohnson218
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 11:31 #38202Senior Member

Posts: 412Enchantress intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/326220173840
Normally I like them a little young but she's interesting looking. Search brings up nothing.
-
05-08-25 10:01 #38201Senior Member

Posts: 81Candy choice
Her candy of choice makes her O very easy, like she's in "ecstasy"!
Originally Posted by Trifection
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 09:58 #38200Senior Member

Posts: 81Allie
Is this the Allie you're referring to? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/618409235256.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 20:25 #38199Senior Member

Posts: 115Been around forever, haven't seen her in a few years so not sure what the current situation is like. Was fun at the time. Had a boyfriend that would stand outside.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:45 #38198Senior Member

Posts: 69Lacy
Anyone see this one? She's a cutie. I tried to search but found nothing specific. DM's are ok if you prefer.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/346801669873









Reply With Quote




