Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15680

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Bullet dodged, thank you!
    So I will take what ATLprince says with a grain of salt. If you notice he only has negative things to say about girls.

    My experience is similar but different from yours. She is hot and cold yes. But will meet. She is not pro. She is just a girl who doesn't really have organization skills. She will meet just be persistent. She is sweet but hard to get a hold of. I have a couples of other friends who have met her. Yes covered. She isn't going to rush and will just chill. Not pro at all. Just trying to make extra money while having fun to be honest.

    I personally will be waiting till he has positive things to say about some girls and brings some positively to the table. I suspect he drags girls who turn him down or don't give him what he wants. (ie condom). Also if someone is high volume would they be hard to get a hold of like she is?

  2. #15679
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Valerie is a pure pro and insists on a condom as she is high volume. Also, the pics are catfish. She looks different in-person.
    Bullet dodged, thank you!

  3. #15678

    Valerie is a pro

    Valerie is a pure pro and insists on a condom as she is high volume. Also, the pics are catfish. She looks different in-person.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this Latina:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-3b7bc3f1dd62

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54

    Communication is hot and cold on the site, then out of nowhere she finally texts my googlevoice to meet. Honestly given the odd interactions I think she's on the spectrum and I'm pretty sure she'll flake but I want to see it through.

  4. #15677

    Valery / Latinabby244

    Has anyone had any experience with this Latina:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-3b7bc3f1dd62

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54

    Communication is hot and cold on the site, then out of nowhere she finally texts my googlevoice to meet. Honestly given the odd interactions I think she's on the spectrum and I'm pretty sure she'll flake but I want to see it through.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails valery1.jpg‎   valery5.jpg‎   valery6.jpg‎   valery2.1.jpg‎  

  5. #15676
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she asked me to cashapp to her when I saw her on the site. Too bad.
    Could be true in the past. She is cautious and (if not referred, long time senior, or known) might ask for a pic or $5 or 10 $ cashapp hoping for genuine guys. Non scammers and free seekers. Very reasonable donation.

  6. #15675
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full again.
    It's now 100 percent empty including folders. Try again. My apologies.

  7. #15674

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    Dee (circa 2017) is making a comeback appearance and looking to renew old connections as well as make new ones. She has a new number, PM me for her new one. She can host near the famous Big Chicken.
    Unfortunately she asked me to cashapp to her when I saw her on the site. Too bad.

  8. #15673

    It's full again

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    Try now. I deleted some messages.
    Your inbox is full again.

  9. #15672

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are some dudes paying these ridiculous prices. Don't sweat it, one good thing, you can always find a lady at a price point that fits your wallet.
    There are people paying that. My SB and her friends circle is a proof.

    But not everyone. This group is the proof for that. But yeah some girls are especially hot white college girls are drawing that’s from highnet worth individuals

  10. #15671
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is fulll.
    Clear now. And she updated me no AA. Sorry my friends.

  11. #15670

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    Dee (circa 2017) is making a comeback appearance and looking to renew old connections as well as make new ones. She has a new number, PM me for her new one. She can host near the famous Big Chicken.
    Inbox is fulll.

  12. #15669
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys really paying these women what they're asking? $1 k for what? That might be de minimus to some guys but that's all ridiculous for pussy if you think about it.
    Yes, there are some dudes paying these ridiculous prices. Don't sweat it, one good thing, you can always find a lady at a price point that fits your wallet.

  13. #15668

    Dee aka Dora, Marietta blast from the past is back.

    Dee (circa 2017) is making a comeback appearance and looking to renew old connections as well as make new ones. She has a new number, PM me for her new one. She can host near the famous Big Chicken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018a.jpg‎   2018.jpg‎   2018b.jpg‎   3d5eddb020ff4eb71f063bb77c25702574e9cfe8-1.jpg‎   7e0e7f0e47a6cc1c674a6919aa465ae1f62b3e70-1.jpg‎  

    0821bad31cd6eb2d8ccbe0e5491e0da208f82fd1-1.jpg‎   97207944d79eac851f8910159184a6ad214db071-1.jpg‎   a8df13094e8a79cb0fe7b5cde68b62bd9558221b-1.jpg‎   be56448f7f0b928c45523830f8f68e9095b91030-1.jpg‎  

  14. #15667
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    I countered and she blocked me! But may be I thought someone on this forum might had luck.
    Are you guys really paying these women what they're asking? $1 k for what? That might be de minimus to some guys but that's all ridiculous for pussy if you think about it.

  15. #15666

    She asked for $1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask which club she dances at? Because I guarantee you with those tattoos and that body she is definitely on a pole somewhere. Dunno what it is about strippers and neck tattoos these days. Being a stripper would also explain why she has an unreasonable donation amount. Also she specifically mentions "princess treatment" in her bio which is a big red flag / GPS indicator.
    I countered and she blocked me! But may be I thought someone on this forum might had luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape