Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 1139 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 27817
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25747

    Lacey Luxx

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Fuck that man. There was a time I could fuck almost anything, now I find it increasingly harder if hygiene is missing. The strong stench and especially the poo (both visual and smell) would freak me out. You cannot pay me to touch someone's poo. Why the fuck would I pay someone to be that close to it. Please. This post is not dissing anyone on this board. It is just merely me lamenting about the changes my mind and body have gone through as I have aged a little. She is a hard no for me after reading this.

  2. #25746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    My jam

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing better than shooting ropes in the pussy of a woman.

    I do it regularly with Madam Kitty.

    I enjoyed her friends until they flamed out.

    I don't like. The cheap motel drug addict types.

    I do enjoy young AA women.

    It is so dangerous that the rush is amazing.

    Barebacking strippers has been fun as well.

    Especially when I don't expect it. There was a stripper named Unique. She just rode me in rcg and then bent over the couch and let me finish. Ugh. It was hot.

    Another stripper named Rio would do the same thing. I wish I could find replacements for them.

    There was a mexican girl at pandoras. Right after covid. I went in one night. She was drunk. Amazing mexican ass. Big cans. About 25.

    We got back to the room. Make out, BBBJ. I licked her pussy. She moaned put it in me. I bent her over and was hitting it raw. Blasting inside her. Ugh. I haven't seen her since.

    I love most is the smiles on their faces. A sense of accomplishment to a job well done. Maybe relief it is over. Maybe laughing at themselves for letting some random trick fill them up with his baby batter. Idk.

    This stuff is great. Hats off to this site for allowing men to share stories so that we can find the women that serve our needs.

    Keep on breeding these women.
    I enjoy breeding all women. My jam is getting women to allow me to breed them that traditionally don't allow it.

  3. #25745

    Nothing Better

    There is nothing better than shooting ropes in the pussy of a woman.

    I do it regularly with Madam Kitty.

    I enjoyed her friends until they flamed out.

    I don't like. The cheap motel drug addict types.

    I do enjoy young AA women.

    It is so dangerous that the rush is amazing.

    Barebacking strippers has been fun as well.

    Especially when I don't expect it. There was a stripper named Unique. She just rode me in rcg and then bent over the couch and let me finish. Ugh. It was hot.

    Another stripper named Rio would do the same thing. I wish I could find replacements for them.

    There was a mexican girl at pandoras. Right after covid. I went in one night. She was drunk. Amazing mexican ass. Big cans. About 25.

    We got back to the room. Make out, BBBJ. I licked her pussy. She moaned put it in me. I bent her over and was hitting it raw. Blasting inside her. Ugh. I haven't seen her since.

    I love most is the smiles on their faces. A sense of accomplishment to a job well done. Maybe relief it is over. Maybe laughing at themselves for letting some random trick fill them up with his baby batter. Idk.

    This stuff is great. Hats off to this site for allowing men to share stories so that we can find the women that serve our needs.

    Keep on breeding these women.

  4. #25744

    Lacey Luxxe

    Thanks for the straight info guys, I mean I have a bit of ED and pretty sure the smell of dog poo or her poo would cause a very limp noodle effect.

    That's why this place is awesome, on the other site she has quite a few good reviews. Yea, hard pass.

  5. #25743

    Lacey luxxe

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).




    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    The guy before you must have fucked the shit out of her! Literally.

  6. #25742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.

    Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.

    Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.

    Still. You can dump your seed in her.
    Good intel. When in the mood for a MILF, I will check them out.

  7. #25741

    A couple of reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/449226147635

    BBFSCIP $$.

    She comes off rude by text, but just ignore it and proceed. She's kinda weird but clean. She's gaining weight every week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/356959790682

    Worst date ever. Does not look at all like pics. Much more rough and many more pounds extra. Covered everything. Kept asking if I was done and kept saying I had even tho I hadn't. I ended up leaving without finishing. Next to being robbed, this is the worst ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/988527250133

    BBFSCIP $$ cardate only. About 30 pounds extra. She is very friendly. Pretty clean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/801654579311

    I have not seen this one, but would like to, any review or PM would be great.

  8. #25740

    2 milfs

    Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.

    Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.

    Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.

    Still. You can dump your seed in her.

  9. #25739
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Holy literal shit, she wasn't that bad when I saw her. Sounds like she's gone farther downhill. If she cleaned up a bit and dressed like her TNA pics she'd be a repeat.

  10. #25738

    Lacey Luxxe

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Ewww, Nasty! Thanks for the review.

  11. #25737
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Post a report here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35353-Her-Pussy-Stinks!

  12. #25736

    Retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lacey again today, maybe for the last time idk. She's 23, very submissive, cute enough. Takes a load like a champ. Her hygiene isn't the best, not too bad but she definitely hadn't showered when I saw her. Business is done on a couch with obvious load stains, pretty gross to me. Anyway, might still be some fun for some.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-luxxe.600754/
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.

  13. #25735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Race play bbfscip. I'm am scared to ask for details.
    Calling her the and word.

  14. #25734
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I did a race play bbfscip DATY date with her. $300 all in!

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    Race play bbfscip. I'm am scared to ask for details.

  15. #25733

    Minni

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've met her recently as well, she can also be found on Aurora usually weekend nights. Not exactly my thing but she quoted lower than most so I took it. Also, I'd met her previously a few years ago when she was thinner. Incall is close to Aurora, I found her to be friendly, BBFS included, no rushing for me. Contacts me all the time which I don't mind but I probably won't see her again.
    I did a race play bbfscip DATY date with her. $300 all in!

    I am a dirtyfuk!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape